IshqAan Rhea's Chemistry

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

In other GK shows (be it IPK, IB-DBO, YJHJK) I've always seen ML gets super jealous if he sees FL with another guy n starts manhandling her.. And the FL becomes upset seeing ML with another girl while the ML's GF feels jealous or insecure or hurt if ML gets close to FL.. 

But idhar sab kuchh happening n yet no reaction from either Ahaan or Ishqi or Rhea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³

Ahaan has friendzoned himself (in Kartik's words) with his GF Rhea but getting intimate with BFF's fiancee Ishqi n again helping her mending her relationship with Mayank.. 

Rhea noticed Ahaan keep calling her Ishqi (typo) n yet no reaction.. 

Ishqi too feels garmi in Ahaan's presence πŸ™ˆ n gets all awkward n yet nothing.. 

I've never seen such perfectly normal dynamics between any couple n third angle on ITV 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sab open relationship me hai yaha πŸ€£. 

Ahaan doesn't mind getting cozy with his best friend's fiance,  Ishqi is doubting that uska hero Ahaan to nai, Rhea is amazed that Ishqi kaise Ahaan ko chup kara deti hai, Mayank doesn't care If his best friend shows more concern for his fiance.  And as you said Ishqi is happy she did not cancel her wedding with mayank and Ahaan is okay if dadi announces his wedding with RheaπŸ€ͺ. Sab golmal hai yahasmiley36

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Sab open relationship me hai yaha πŸ€£. 

Ahaan doesn't mind getting cozy with his best friend's fiance,  Ishqi is doubting that uska hero Ahaan to nai, Rhea is amazed that Ishqi kaise Ahaan ko chup kara deti hai, Mayank doesn't care If his best friend shows more concern for his fiance.  And as you said Ishqi is happy she did not cancel her wedding with mayank and Ahaan is okay if dadi announces his wedding with RheaπŸ€ͺ. Sab golmal hai yahasmiley36

Yeh she's happily playing "Nandram ke Papa" with Ahaan n then ready to happily getting married to Mayank πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Sonu n Raj are only normal here πŸ˜†

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Yeh she's happily playing "Nandram ke Papa" with Ahaan n then ready to happily getting married to Mayank πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Sonu n Raj are only normal here πŸ˜†

Kartik ne to Ishqaan shipping ke hadd par kar di.. He doesn't care if they are safe as long as they are togetherπŸ˜†

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The only person upset these days is Kartik. Such high shipping for Ishqaan, and all they do is denial and fighting for every damn thing. 

Little does he know they are busy playing Mummy-Papa to Nandram/NandKishori πŸ˜† Once Kartik got to know what he has missed, he might slip into depression!

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

The only person upset these days is Kartik. Such high shipping for Ishqaan, and all they do is denial and fighting for every damn thing. 

Little does he know they are busy playing Mummy-Papa to Nandram/NandKishori πŸ˜† Once Kartik got to know what he has missed, he might slip into depression!

Kartik is the fandom spirit animal. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'm loving it! Like these youngsters are actually acting like today's generation, no drama or negativity, jealousy! I absolutely adore how Rhea is so calm and she knows these two are frenemies β€οΈ

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The cutest show in a long long time ..we have to get their TRP”s up !!!

Compared to all these kundalini Bhaiyas and all that ..this is such a sweet romcom

HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love your post lol but I honestly adore Rhea, drama free and understanding. She trusts Ahaan, however this guy is failing to stick with his principals lol