Shivi OS: Exam results

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I wrote a pre-wedding Shivi OS, with a college going Raavi, because we can never get enough of pre-wedding Shivi. They had their own charm. 

“Dhara diiiiiii” Raavi shouted as she reached Pandya house. She needed to be with her Dhara di right now. “Dhara di kaha ho aap?” 

“Ae Mami ke behen ki beti, gala farke chilla kyu rahi hai?” Shiva asked. 

“Shiva, sab kaha hai?” Raavi asked. 

“Dhara bhabhi aur Gaumbi film dekhne gaye hai, Dev college gaya hai, Krish doston ke saath bahar gaya hai aur Maa so rahi hai. Ab jaa yaha se.”

Raavi shouted. She couldn’t bear Shiva today. She was already extremely tensed. Her exam results would come out any moment now and she needed to be with Dhara di and the rest of the family. Her heart was beating way too loudly and she was feeling faint. 

“Dekh Shiva. Aaj nahi, please.” Raavi said. “Mere college ke exam results nikalne waale hai aur main bohot tension mein hu.”

“To jaa na, ghar jaake tension le. Uss maami ko bhi tension de. Mujhe bas chain se jeene de.”

“Nahi Shiva main ghar nahi jaa sakti result na dekhke. Agar main fail ki toh maasi mujhe ghar se nikal degi.”

“Ghar se kya. Tujhe toh Somnath se nikal dena chahiye. Aur uss Maami ko bhi.” Shiva said. 

Raavi started fake crying and hugged Shiva. He was shocked. For a moment he couldn’t react. 

“Shiva please aaj nahi. Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai. Mere exams bilkul achhe nahi gaye.”

“Sara din yaha pari rehti hai toh exams achhe kaise jayenge?” Shiva asked. He hadn’t pulled away Raavi yet. She was still clinging on to him. 

Raavi finally pulled back. “Tu na itna bol mat. Agar main fail ki aur maasi ke mujhe ghar se nikal diya toh main yahi aaungi tere saath rehne. Dhara di mujhe panah toh de hi degi.”

Shiva shivered in horror. If she actually moved in with him, he’d have to see her face everyday. He’d have to hear her talk everyday and he’d have to bear her nautanki everyday. Raavi laughed, looking at his face. 

“Tu nikal yaha se.” Shiva shouted

“Nahi!” Raavi shouted. She again hugged him. “Mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai Shiva.”

“Itna kyu chipak rahi hai?” Shiva asked. 

“Dekh Shiva, tu mujhse aaj ke din thik se baat karle toh main promise karti hu ki main ek hafte tak Pandya house nahi aaungi.” 

“Sachhi?” Shiva asked. 

“Dhara di ki kasam.”

Shiva sighed. It would be the world’s best vacation if he didn’t have to bear her for a whole week. Shiva slowly put his arms around Raavi. It was a strange, foreign feeling, touching this maami ki behen ki beti. Raavi snuggled closer to his chest and held him tighter. It brought her comfort to have his arms around her. She felt calmer. 

“Tu pass kar jayegi.” Shiva said. “School time mein bhi toh bina padhe pass ho jaati thi.”

“Haa, waise toh main bohot smart hu.”

Shiva rolled his eyes, but he didn’t dare say anything. He didn’t want to risk his one week vacation. “Results kab niklenge?”

“Ab tak toh nikal chuka hoga.” Raavi said. “Mujhe nahi dekhna.”

“Dekh le.” Shiva said. “Agar fail ki bhi, toh maami ko main handle kar lunga.”

Raavi couldn’t believe it. Shiva was giving her confidence. She didn’t feel like breaking the hug just yet, but just one line from Shiva gave her back her confidence. She wasn’t scared anymore. 

“Yeh kya ho raha hai?” Krish asked, as he walked into his house. He couldn’t believe the scene in front of him. Shiva and Raavi were hugging. It wasn’t even a friendly hug. They were too close and Shiva looked concerned about Raavi. He almost felt bad for intruding into such an intimate moment. Was there something going on between these two? 

Shiva and Raavi both broke the hug as soon as they heard Krish’s voice. They were both embarrassed and looking away. 

“Khaali ghar ka fayda utha rahe the?” Krish winked. 

“Ae Krish, lagta hai tujhe ek thappad toh marna parega.” Shiva and Krish started running around the house. Krish was finally saved when Raavi suddenly shouted. 

“Main pass ho gayi!” She shouted. “Main pass ho gayi! Hey Bholenath, thank you!!”

She hugged Shiva again, making him blush. Krish couldn’t stop laughing looking at Shiva’s face. Raavi kissed Shiva on the cheek and again shouted, “Main pass ho gayi!” Then she went and hugged Krish, then rushed home. 

Shiva touched his cheek where Raavi had kissed him. This girl was totally crazy. Then he saw Krish laughing. So he threatened Krish. If he told anyone about this, he would tell Gaumbi about the time Krish failed his Maths test. 

The next day, Raavi came to Pandya store. 

“Shivaaaaaa!” She shouted. 

“Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai? Ek hafte tak nahi dikhni chahiye tu!”

“Ek hafte tak main Pandya house nahi jaungi par Pandya store toh aa sakti hu.” She giggled. 

Shiva chased her away from the store. She promised to come back later. Of course, he could never get a break from her. Something told him, she would always be where he is, dancing on his head!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aww... Such cuties these two are.. Even I like pre-wedding avatar of these two.

Mishti.A. thumbnail

That was a lovely OS..👏👍🏼❤️

please do write more ..

Edited by Mishti.A. - 2 years ago
Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was so funny ! Raavi and her loopholes !! I can't come to the house then so what ? I'll just come to the store and annoy you to no end 😂😂

Becchara Shiva, he got played 😂

And that kiss ? I don't think Raavi even realised it. But Shiva ? Yeah, he noticed it alright ☺️🤣

hedwig_potter thumbnail

I don't know why but I just knew she is going to pull the pandya store card🤣

Awesome OS👏❤️

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This was super cute, I loved it! Prewedding Shivi are adorable and I'm so happy we have talented writers like you who put up these fics exploring them ❤️

I totally see Krish walking in on them and making comments haha. I feel like that actually might've happened. I want Krish to know about Shiva's soft corner for Raavi in the show... some time in the future he can tell Shiva how he always observed what escaped other poeple's notice. 

I hope you write more fics about the phase before their wedding!!

Edited by Felicie - 2 years ago
ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A cute one. Very enjoyable.👍

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They really are Tom and Jerry, incomplete without each other! ❤️❤️

And that kiss  Hayee 👏

Love these before shaadi cute moments of these two! Do write more 🤗

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haaye!! Such cuties🤣 ....

The last line summing up their life🤣

Please keep writing such Pre-wedding content more. I would love to read your imaginations of their college or teenage years too

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Omg this was so good! I loved it, I laughed like a mad woman 🤣. I knew there's a catch when she said she won't come to pandya house for a week, I couldn't help but snort when she came to the store instead! So good ❤️. Love the pre-wedding content! 

Edited by Miss_SR - 2 years ago