ShiVi Drabble: Her Lion. His Lioness.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

A small drabble based on tomorrow's precap. Kindly ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes. Do let me know how it is. Your comments and likes really encourages me to write more. Thanks in advance.

ShiVi Drabble: Her Lion. His Lioness.

"I didn't mean to disturb you. Sorry..."

Shiva looked at her walking away defeated and he felt his blood boil. She had always been a lioness in front of him and seeing her walking with her head down broke something in him. He had thought that his brother who had always jumped in to 'save' her whenever he teased her would atleast now take a stand. Instead here he was pacifying his darling wife. 

"Rishita... We need to..."

He felt anger surging through his veins. Without another thought he stormed in and caught his brother by the collar of his shirt.

"Listen... When Gaumbi had to listen to threats because of you, I didn't say much to you. When Dhara Bhabhi was insulted because of you, I still supported you. When the entire Pandya family had to bow their heads in shame because you left an innocent girl at the altar, I didn't stop you from getting the girl you loved. When I had to give up my dreams because of you, I did it. I know you are elder but consider this my final warning, the next time she dares to bring as much as a single tear in my wife's eye, you won't be able to see the light of day anytime soon. Am I clear, Dev Pandya?"

"Shiva... What are you.. Leave him..."

"I asked am I clear?"

Dev managed to nod. Shiva left him and looked towards Rishita and said in a sarcastic tone.

"My dear Bhabhi, I know you love your Dev very much. Just in case he forgets I am letting you know that my wife is more important to me than my brother and I won't blink an eye before I do what I promised. I hope you understand dear Bhabhi."

Saying so, he left.

She had heard the entire story from Krish. Krish had gushed on and on about how Shiva had fought like a lion. Raavi had smiled secretly as she felt her heart swell with pride listening to how he had defended her. It was almost dinnertime when she heard him enter the room. She looked at him as he came near her with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Here..."

Wondering what was in it she opened the bag and her face brightened instantly.

"Golgappe and Belgian chocolate ice cream.. for me?"

Shiva snorted.

"Of course. Who else would ever eat such a weird combo?"

"This combination is heaven not weird and you wouldn't understand that..."

"Whatever..."

Shiva turned around to leave when she held his hand. He looked questioningly at her.

"You don't care if I eat or not... Why this?"

He shrugged.

"I do care about my reputation and since you are my wife now I can't have you walk away like a scaredy cat when that ameer baap ki beti talks. Just because she is the wife of someone you loved, you don't have to be so submissive."

Raavi looked at him and her cheeks coloured a little as she heard him call her his wife. He looked a little hurt.

"You can atleast pretend that they don't affect you anymore. It looks so..."

He gritted his teeth and stopped himself from going further. 

"Forget it... just eat and sleep well.. Tomorrow I want to see my lioness back in action."

Saying so he left her. She sat quietly for a while as her brain processed what had just happened. Her husband who claimed to hate her so much had just confessed without really telling anything that he cared for her. Slowly she started to eat as she replayed the conversation in her mind.

"His Lioness... Indeed..."

Raavi giggled to herself as she munched on the golgappes dipped in ice cream. Knowing he was on her side was all she needed to face Rishita and Dev. She felt her old confidence coming back to her.

"How can I be a scaredy cat when you are my husband Mr. Lion.... Tomorrow you will see what this lioness of yours can do. Oh.. and it's high time that you realise that you are my lion.... Not that coward."

~la fin~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raavi need this dose of confidence injected into her ASAP! Needs to happen on the show ❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can understand Raavi as i love that combination of gol gappe and chocolate ice cream too!!!

Awesome drabble

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I liked your title alot Her Lion. His Lioness.❤️

Amazing update ..hope to see Raavi's lioness side😆

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes God ! Shiva being all Mr Lion is kinda hot ! Hot damn I just wished Raavi was there when he did that. Like he stopped her from leaving and then threatened Devta, after that dragging Raavi back to their room ! This is so precious that I can't even ! Shiva feels hurt when he thought that Raavi was heartbroken seeing Devta. It's high time Raavi makes him realise that she respects their marriage as much as he does and both are well in their way into acceptance ♥️

Great job ! Pleaase don't stop making these stories 🥰😍🥰😍

Edited by Hanyshah - 2 years ago
Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Shiva threatened Dev for Raaviii, so good.

Devta really need to understand the place that Raavi holds in Pandya family and specially in Shivas life

Loved it

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes a strong Raavi making an entry! Waiting for the next part!

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful drabble!! I really enjoyed the straight to the point..ness in this 👏

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Yay 

Lion and Lioness 

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wah ! It was superb. Raavi really need to get back to her bubbly confident self.