Shivi FF The Challenge Part 4, pg 9 (finished)

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is going to be a two part ff. I was going to write it in a single part, but it turned out to be too long. The second part will be up tomorrow. Hope you guys like this one. 

It was family game night. The entire Pandya family, including Mami and Anita were playing a game of truth and dare. Only Suman wasn’t. She was sitting in a corner, listening to her kids and stitching something. Rishita suggested the game, and Krish supported her choice. 

Dhara was happy that her family was together. She was uncomfortable about Anita being there, but it was okay as long as she was away from her Gombi. There was another person who was uncomfortable and that was Raavi. Rishita had been accusing her of making Dev feel guilty, and basically insulting her in every way possible. Ever since that happened, Shiva was trying his best to protect her from Rishita. Even at the moment, he was sitting too close to her. Raavi was thankful for his presence. She would have broken down again if it weren’t for him.

“Usne kaha aur tu chup chap sunke rone lagi.” He said when she told him what happened. “Aise toh mujhe kitna kuch suna deti hai. Dekh, tu bechari nahi hai. Agli baar usne kuch bhi kaha na toh usko muh tor jawab dena. Phir kisine tujhe kuch bhi kaha toh main handle kar lunga.”

Raavi was shocked when Shiva told her this. Once she remembered his words and her support, she began to forget everything and concentrate on the game. It was fun! The bottle landed on Shiva and Maami. Maami looked scared out of her wits.

“Bataiye Maami, truth or dare?”

“Beta raat bohot ho chuki hai. Bohot neend aa rahi. Main sone jaa rahi hu.”

“Aap game chodke nahi jaa sakti. Cheating hai!” Krish called out.

“Exactly. Aur cheating karne ki saza bhi milegi.” Shiva got up and started walking towards Maami. 

“Mera bachha, jane do na.” She tried to smile at Shiva. “Main tum bachho ke beech mein kya kar rahi hu. Tum log khelo. Main chalti hu.”

Shiva caught her hand and looked at her kangan. “Saza toh milegi.”

Maami quickly got up and ran away. The entire family burst out laughing. Shiva went back and sat beside Raavi.

“Shiva tu bhi na.” Dhara scolded Shiva half-heartedly.

“Thik kiya Shiva ne. Tum bachho ke saath woh kyu baithi thi?” Suman said. 

“Achha ab choro.” Krish said, and spun the bottle once more. It landed on Raavi and Rishita. The atmosphere grew grim. Everyone was nervous about this because they knew a storm was coming. Shiva and Dhara both went into fight mode. Dhara wouldn’t let Rishita insult her Raavi anymore.

“Truth or Dare?” Rishita asked.

“Truth.” Raavi answered.

“Kya tum kabhi apni shaadi ko accept kar paogi?” Rishita asked

Everyone was shocked at her question. Shiva was more than angry. He was about to say something when Dhara held his hand. She didn’t like the idea of being silent either, but for once, she wanted Raavi’s answer.

“Mere shaadi ho chuki hai Rishita. Toh yeh accept wala question ka koi matlab nahi hai.” Raavi replied.

“Woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai ki tumhari shaadi ho chuki hai. But kya tum kabhi apne dil se Shiva ko accept kar paogi? Tum toh use pasand bhi nahi karti. Pasand kya, tum toh use thik se jaanti bhi nahi ho. Maine aur Dev ne toh 2 saal date kiya tha phir shaadi ki. Tum toh bachpan se Dev se obsessed ho.” Rishita said.

Now Raavi had had it. Rishita had crossed a line. She looked at Shiva who was glaring at Rishita and decided to take his advice. “Tum our Dev ek dusre ko sirf 2 saal se jaante ho. Shiva aur main ek dusre ko bachpan se jaante hai.”

“Yeah but tum tab Dev se pyaar karti thi. Kaunsa tumne Shiva pe dhyaan diya hoga?”

Raavi smiled. She found her edge. This is where Rishita was wrong. She may have been in love with Dev but she knew everything about the whole Pandya family. Unlike Rishita, her life didn’t revolve around Dev. She was in love with the Pandya family, first and foremost. Shiva was a member of the Pandya family so yes, she knew everything about him. 

She gave Rishita a smile and said, “Main Shiva ko bohot achhe se jaanti hu. Tum Dev ko jitna janti ho, usse kai zyada achhe se main Shiva ko janti hu.”

Now Rishita was mad. How dare Raavi compare her and Shiva with her and Dev? They were much better than Shiva-Raavi. She may know the likes and dislikes of Shiva, but she didn’t know him inside out like she knew her Dev. And she was going to prove to everyone that she and Dev were the best couple in this family.

“Toh thik hai. Ek competition ho jaye. Dhara bhabhi mujhe aur Dev ko aur tumhe aur Shiva ko questions puchegi. Jo bhi couple ek dusre ko zyada achhe se janti ho, woh best couple.” Rishita challenged Raavi.

“Bilkul nahi.” Dhara said. “Tum dono iss parivaar ka hissa ho. Parivaar ke beech koi competition nahi Hota. Tum dono hi best couple ho.”

“Nahi bhabhi. Aap aur Gombi iss family ke best couple ho.” Dev said.

“Haa woh toh hai!” Gombi smiled. “Par Dhara, agar Rishita aur Raavi yeh karna chahte hai toh karne do. Yeh Devrani Jethani ke beech ki baat hai.”

“Haa thik kaha aapne.” Rishita said. “Toh bolo Raavi, challenge accept karogi?”

Raavi looked at Shiva who stared right back at her. She was nervous now. She obviously knew everything about Shiva, but Shiva knew nothing about her. They would lose! But now, she couldn’t back out. She was secretly hoping that Shiva would say no and walk out. Then she could give his excuse and back out too. But that gadhera neither said anything nor did he move. He sat there, staring at Raavi. So she had no option, but to say yes.

“Haa.”

Krish gave them a round of applause. “Yeh hui na baat. Ab maza aayega. Par yeh toh batao, winner ko milega kya?”

“Mere paas ek idea hai.” Gombi said. “Winner Jodi ko ek din ki chutti milegi. Woh jo chahe kar sakte hai, aur loser Jodi ko ek din ke liye ghar ka saara kaam karna parega.”

“Iska matlab Dev aur main sightseeing ke liye jaa sakte hai akele?” Rishita asked, excited.

“Agar tumlog jito toh bilkul jaa sakte ho.” Gombi said.

“Toh phir decided. Dinner ke baad hum yeh competition start karenge. Jo jitega unki kal chutti. Aur jo harega woh kal breakfast se leke dinner tak sara kaam karenge.” Krish announced. 

He extended his hand. Rishita was the first one who kept her hand on his. Raavi did so reluctantly, and then Shiva and Dev followed. If she won, then she could get Rishita off her back for sometime. Raavi closed her eyes and prayed to God to let her win this time.

Later when they were getting ready for dinner, Dhara went to Gombi. She was worried about this competition. She didn’t want any of them to feel bad, especially not Raavi. She had already suffered a lot.

“Gombi tumne haa kyu kaha iss competition ke liye. Raavi ko kitna bura lagega agar woh haar gayi toh.”

“Toh tujhe lagta hai Shiva Raavi haar jayenge?” Gombi asked.

“Main nahi chahti koi bhi hare ya jeete.”

“Raavi ne thik toh kaha tha. Shiva aur Raavi dono ek dusre ko bachpan se jaante hai. Unke bhi jeetne ke utne hi chances hai jitne Dev aur Rishita ke. Tu chinta mat kar. Dekhna tu, iss competition se kuch toh bohot achha hoga. Mera mann keh raha hai.”

Edited by ananya269 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice. Interesting concept and Instead of updating tomorrow. Update today itself😋😋🤣

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

amazing one🤗

I'm so excited for next one❤️

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG! I would have read this shivi ff even if it's 100 foot long. Now i need to wait for the second update 😭 to know how exactly shivi won

Beautiful story 🥰 thank you for sharing your creation with all 🙏

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Very nice. Interesting concept and Instead of updating tomorrow. Update today itself😋😋🤣

Yes, i totally agree 🤝

ananya269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I haven’t finished writing yet. But if I do, I’ll post it tonight 👍🏼

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ananya269

I haven’t finished writing yet. But if I do, I’ll post it tonight 👍🏼

Waiting

Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please please update today only, my shivi heart can't wait for tomorrow 😭

Sakmen thumbnail