Has Sushmita Sen gone overboard with the fillers? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

She's 45 and everyone starts losing their youth and looks over time. Let's look at the alternative before rebuking her for getting procedures done. This isn't just limited to Sush or this thread but if someone looks visibly old, there will be plenty of people complaining how they aren't aging "gracefully" and how there aren't any excuses to look that bad despite being rich and having all the resources, and yada yada. And when they do go ahead and get procedures done to maintain their looks, they have to make sure they do it "just right" and not an inch below or above that "right" demarcation. After a certain age, it's amazing how women are again expected to walk that line of "looking good enough for your age but not TOO good and overdone or puffy." Unless they botch you up like Joan Rivers or Versace or MJ or Jocelyn, I don't see any reason to complain.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Shes looking puffy ðŸ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Is that her bf? I know she has a young boyfriend so maybe she did this to look younger for movies and him. I still want to see her in comedy movies she is beautiful 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She definitely has..

Her features, especially her eyes, look quite Mangoloid in this video. Same is the case with Katrina after she started doing "things" to her face.

Her cheeks look taut and fuller (not in a good way though), her nose and lips seem different too.

She need to get some chills. 

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This much craze for want to become ageless ðŸ¤ª

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She's looking like a mix of Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Kendall Jenner. All plastic faces end up looking like clones at the end of the day

And what is this bullshit about woman of substance? Any woman can be a woman of substance. She won a pageant and till date that's her only achievement....only in India would a pageant queen be put on such a high pedestal....

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am not saying she hasn't gone through any cosmetic treatments but she was also suffering from some rare disease for some 2 years or so and was on some really heavy medications. It affected her hormone levels as well and basiclaly her overall appearance. I think her looking like that has a lot to do with her medical condition as well.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

She's looking like a mix of Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Kendall Jenner. All plastic faces end up looking like clones at the end of the day

And what is this bullshit about woman of substance? Any woman can be a woman of substance. She won a pageant and till date that's her only achievement....only in India would a pageant queen be put on such a high pedestal....

Samantha looks prettier than ever though. Whatever she did to her face seems to have worked out. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBG7CSA26D/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B65boJCB0tW/

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Those that thing she looks bad 🤡

I would say Kat ruined her face. That woman can hardly smile. 

Sush otoh got work done but it doesnt look bad. She can till move her face and i can recognize her so she gets a pass from me.

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Those that thing she looks bad 🤡

I would say Kat ruined her face. That woman can hardly smile. 

Sush otoh got work done but it doesnt look bad. She can till move her face and i can recognize her so she gets a pass from me.

So true!