Has Sushmita Sen gone overboard with the fillers?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/xB7YJ4HCgc8

This is the latest I saw of her..and as much as I absolutely love this woman..i feel she has really gone overboard with all the cosmetic procedures off late. Veeners, followed by all the lip and cheek fillers have taken away the warmth she had in her beautiful smile once..she is still amazing though but i wish she doesn't get too carried away with all these..

your thoughts? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I couldn't even recognize her...it kind of ruined her  face.....having said that...Sush is a woman of substance and it feels ridiculous to criticize her for her looks...she is much more than just a pretty face..

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Once you go down that way, it gets very addictive. So you overdo them and end up looking like this.

That said, she has been into cosmetic procedures even before her pageant days. So this doesn't surprise me at all.

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just that sushmita always seemed like a woman of substance. It is a bit unsettling to see her toeing the line of what society considers pretty. Sure when she was new and trying to establish herself as a heroine but what is the need now. She is popular and is doing good in her career. Always considered her above such things but anyways her choice. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Initially I thought she looked different because of her veneers but then you can notice the other work and I am shocked as I loved sushmita naturally and she was born beautiful and she always looked stunning and her beauty was extraordinary.

I still love her as there can never be a woman like sush the queen 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aww.  That's sad.  She didn't seem like the type to be insecure about her body.  But then I guess you have to do these kind of things to stay afloat in the industry.  Her face looks strange in this video. It could also be an angle/lighting thing.  Sushmita was so pretty,she didn't need any of this.  

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is looking good but couldn't recognise.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

She still looks good tho. a light bit like kris Jenner while smiling 

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She had a rare medical condition...had seen one of her interviews and my perception changed about her. Prior to this interview,  even I would think its plastic surgery....

https://youtu.be/P7TjrgUkafs

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Binge

She had a rare medical condition...had seen one of her interviews and my perception changed about her. Prior to this interview,  even I would think its plastic surgery....

https://youtu.be/P7TjrgUkafs

She came out of it in 2018..she says her face wasn't its best during the time..however it is after getting out of it she started with the procedures..what she looks like now is not the disease she had years ago but fillers..which i can understand most can resort to..esp if you have come out of a disease which you feel left you looking aged and exhausted. In this interview itself which was in 2019..she looks so much better than she does now..coz she wasn't going overboard with the fillers then..which she is now

Edited by cougarTown - 3 years ago