Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is love ! So hilarious and so totally Raavi to act impulsively without thinking πŸ˜‚

Give me a minute I'll continue my rant after Sehri πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update ;

I had to reread this again after Sehri, just so that I won't miss anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know what I loved about this fic ? It's that no matter how she denies it, the reason Raavi even STARTED to get suspicious is because Shiva wasn't PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO HER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That was gold ! Just because he wasn't paying attention to her, she reminisces back to all the steps created that led her to him πŸ˜†

Weirdness = Denial πŸ˜‚

I love how while she was reminiscing, her denial was gradually turning into acceptance with every incident she recalled. Her inner feelings (the ones bracketed) where at first hardcore denial and then began slowly turning into horrific acceptance πŸ˜‚ It was so funny but so Raavi πŸ˜‚

And omg Krish ! Trust him to create a problem in both his brothers newly married life πŸ˜‚ First he made a blunder with Dishita (I hate to admit it but Rishita was right about him barging into a couples room, but damn that girl is so rude in her ways πŸ™„)

And now creating another woman between Shivi ! 
perks of being the youngest I guess ( I am one too, so I can say this is true πŸ˜†)

Becharreee meri Raavi Bachi ! When she found Shiva with another woman, she reacted exactly like a wife should. She balanced between being mad hurt and being so effing furious that this besharam aurat was taking liberties with HER MAN. She even made a scenario in her head of how they met ! That added fuel to an already fiery blaze πŸ˜‚  And Shiva wasn't helping matters either ! He had the audacity to say think what you want to think ? Abheey gadhe, I know he was clueless, but this much only now I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And when he finally realised how it all looked, his wife had already run for backup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GauRa will need to have even more patience now that these two are married ! The toofan they will bring is twice more chaotic as they learn to live with each other ! But Gaumbhi did good of not interfering between these two. I love how he wanted them to clear this up between them ☺️

I love how Shiva was so mad, he didn't even give a thought of anybody else around and held her close to calm her down. He was so furious that she accused him of having an EMA but still he was gentle in handling her and talked her down until she admitted the problem 😍πŸ₯°

The way it ended, the cute way Raavi was asking about what to tell Gaumbhi ! She is so inoccent yet so perfectly balanced to Shiva is just so amazing ! She can give back an insult to him just as good as she gets, but still remain blissfully innocent and pure hearted in his eyes ! I just love that ! And Rishita ki bacchi, bade ayye getting mad at Krish for coming in unannounced, and now she got shocked by herself ! Serves her right !

Great job !!  

I've read all of your fics on Shivi and I've enjoyed every single one of them ! You're writing lets your reader connects to the characters inner feelings (at least that's how I felt) and not once did any of them react out of character ! It shows how much thought you put into your writing ! I'm so glad I found all of your stories ! Keep up the great work ! 

Love,

Hany β™₯️

Ps; Since I'm new here, what name should I address you with ? ALSO ! Sorry for the long rant, this is what happens when I get excited for something ! Tell me if it's annoying and I'll stop πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Edited by Hanyshah - 2 years ago
ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was laughing so hard while reading this! LOVE THIS β€οΈ They were so sweet and cute and I just wish we can see some semblance of this on tv soon  

Trust Krish to create all this drama unknowingly πŸ€£Poor Gaumbi and Dhara, they just cannot catch a break πŸ˜†

I love all your writing! Thank you for this amazing piece πŸ€—

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I loveeed this...

Jealous Raavi was amazing.

Poor Gautum and Dhara, they don’t get 1 second for them self.

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Possessive and jealous Raavii was a complete treat.

I could totally imagine everything, Krish and Shiva hahaha

Raavi going to Gaumbi was too cute and the way he handled the situation was great 

Ending was lovely, at least here the Misunderstanding is cleared.

Loved it

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

This is love ! So hilarious and so totally Raavi to act impulsively without thinking πŸ˜‚

Give me a minute I'll continue my rant after Sehri πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Update ;

I had to reread this again after Sehri, just so that I won't miss anything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You know what I loved about this fic ? It's that no matter how she denies it, the reason Raavi even STARTED to get suspicious is because Shiva wasn't PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO HER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I really wanted someone to write about Possessive Shiva or Raavi so this os happened.

That was gold ! Just because he wasn't paying attention to her, she reminisces back to all the steps created that led her to him πŸ˜†

Weirdness = Denial πŸ˜‚

I love how while she was reminiscing, her denial was gradually turning into acceptance with every incident she recalled. Her inner feelings (the ones bracketed) where at first hardcore denial and then began slowly turning into horrific acceptance πŸ˜‚ It was so funny but so Raavi πŸ˜‚

Hope she starts being a little more polite in PS.

And omg Krish ! Trust him to create a problem in both his brothers newly married life πŸ˜‚ First he made a blunder with Dishita (I hate to admit it but Rishita was right about him barging into a couples room, but damn that girl is so rude in her ways πŸ™„)

True

And now creating another woman between Shivi ! 
perks of being the youngest I guess ( I am one too, so I can say this is true πŸ˜†)

Same here

Becharreee meri Raavi Bachi ! When she found Shiva with another woman, she reacted exactly like a wife should. She balanced between being mad hurt and being so effing furious that this besharam aurat was taking liberties with HER MAN. She even made a scenario in her head of how they met ! That added fuel to an already fiery blaze πŸ˜‚  And Shiva wasn't helping matters either ! He had the audacity to say think what you want to think ? Abheey gadhe, I know he was clueless, but this much only now I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And when he finally realised how it all looked, his wife had already run for backup πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope Shiva and Krish have some scene where Raavi witness them and misunderstand.

GauRa will need to have even more patience now that these two are married ! The toofan they will bring is twice more chaotic as they learn to live with each other ! But Gaumbhi did good of not interfering between these two. I love how he wanted them to clear this up between them ☺️

He is very samajhdaar

I love how Shiva was so mad, he didn't even give a thought of anybody else around and held her close to calm her down. He was so furious that she accused him of having an EMA but still he was gentle in handling her and talked her down until she admitted the problem 😍πŸ₯°

I feel that he takes liberties in handling Raavi because of how much they have always been in each other’s face. For him, she is the only woman whom he behaves this way with. Its totally normal for them both. 

The way it ended, the cute way Raavi was asking about what to tell Gaumbhi ! She is so inoccent yet so perfectly balanced to Shiva is just so amazing ! She can give back an insult to him just as good as she gets, but still remain blissfully innocent and pure hearted in his eyes ! I just love that ! And Rishita ki bacchi, bade ayye getting mad at Krish for coming in unannounced, and now she got shocked by herself ! Serves her right !

I really want someone to write this fic where she barges in unannounced 

Great job !!  

Thank you🍫

I've read all of your fics on Shivi and I've enjoyed every single one of them ! You're writing lets your reader connects to the characters inner feelings (at least that's how I felt) and not once did any of them react out of character ! It shows how much thought you put into your writing ! I'm so glad I found all of your stories ! Keep up the great work ! 

Again thank you for your kind words

Love,

Hany β™₯️

Ps; Since I'm new here, what name should I address you with ? ALSO ! Sorry for the long rant, this is what happens when I get excited for something ! Tell me if it's annoying and I'll stop πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

You can call me Mahi. 

And are you kidding me?

Long ranting comment are my favs. They encourage me and make my writing effort worth while. Thank you🌷 

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 2 years ago
ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

I was laughing so hard while reading this! LOVE THIS β€οΈ They were so sweet and cute and I just wish we can see some semblance of this on tv soon  

Trust Krish to create all this drama unknowingly πŸ€£Poor Gaumbi and Dhara, they just cannot catch a break πŸ˜†

I love all your writing! Thank you for this amazing piece πŸ€—

Thank you sooo much for reading and commenting🍫🍫

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandiniebinda

I loveeed this...

Jealous Raavi was amazing.

Poor Gautum and Dhara, they don’t get 1 second for them self.

So true. Its like jawani se budhapa aane ko hai but they are still handling His siblings

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Possessive and jealous Raavii was a complete treat.

I could totally imagine everything, Krish and Shiva hahaha

Raavi going to Gaumbi was too cute and the way he handled the situation was great 

Ending was lovely, at least here the Misunderstanding is cleared.

Loved it

Sigh of reliefπŸ‘

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved this one! 🀣🀣

Mera Shiva!!! Oh man, I soo wanted to see this in the show when I read this OS. But it was time for the new episode so I went to watch it and Rishita ruined the mood. Loved how Raavi had a realization and was quick to claim what was hers. For a second my heart broke thinking there will be another MU and thought she'd walk away from there without making her presence known. And my heart sank when Shiva was like he won't clarify and she can believe as she pleases.

Thank God She went to Gaumbi which led to clearing the issue. So many Wonderful dialogues here. Loved it.