Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: yoyoouou23

Well , Seems like it was ridiculous to get into such a cheap argument  from the start , I gave my opinion, and you did not respect what I said, but you also mocked my writing style, Wow, what a  civilized persons ! Bravo !

She or He is not at all mocking your writing style.See the previous page (page 3)of this thread below your comment it is written edited 578 years ago so he/she is talking about this thing and not at all mocking your writing style😊.

Edited by Abjini - 2 years ago
Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Excuse me ...I didn't understand what you are trying to say ! And what does it has to do with the topic ? If you have valid point , then share it about the topic itself ,if you don't have then keep quit  and don't  make nonsense quotes 

They are not mocking your post . They are talking about your post showing it was edited 578 years ago which is a IF website issue .

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago
yoyoouou23 thumbnail

OK i didn't know that , Thank you for clarification ❤️😊 , I 'm new in this forum and that was my first post and look like it will be the last , But thank you anyway 🤗

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 581 years ago
yoyoouou23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

She or He is not at all mocking your writing style.See the previous page (page 3)of this thread below your comment it is written edited 578 years ago so he/she is talking about this thing and not at all mocking your writing style😊.

Thanks 👍🏼

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

He should have done the film

He's doing it.  This news item was debunked. 

It got pushed because of COVID lockdowns and the full vaccination of cast and crew.

Talis thumbnail

OK i didn't know that , Thank you for clarification ❤️😊 , I 'm new in this forum and that was my first post and look like it will be the last , But thank you anyway 🤗

Aw, don't let it be your last. 

I see your edits are still saying 578 years ago.  What an odd software glitch.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Talis

He's doing it.  This news item was debunked. 

It got pushed because of COVID lockdowns and the full vaccination of cast and crew.

Okay good

how do you know he is doing it?

Talis thumbnail
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Abjini

Thank you!

I was shook a newbie first called me undeserving and then uncivilized... I almost quit trolling on the forum!