Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoyoouou23 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well why do I always see Hrithik Roshan ridiculed and belittled when it comes to acting! I really think he's a great actor and I feel sorry for what you're doing to him! Ranbir is better than Hrithik, Saif is better than Hrithik, Abhishek is better than Hrithik, i wouldn't bee surprised if you said  that Kartik Aryan is better than Hrithik ! What is his fault if he is handsome! The guy is really trying to get out of his comfort zone as an actor! He believes in adventure and he is also a professional ! When I look at Indian cinema at this time I feel my heart is broken for this man, he is really being underestimated! Dude ,what's your all obsession with his tanned face in Super 30 ! i would say if you all are judging him before even watching (As usual -_-)  then you never ever deserve him 

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 581 years ago

Originally posted by: yoyoouou23

then you never ever deserve him 

Well, I don’t really mind not deserving him!

yoyoouou23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Well, I don’t really mind not deserving him!

OK if you don't mind it why are you bothering yourself to reply ! Ignore him if yo don't like him  .. As simple as it 

Edited by yoyoouou23 - 581 years ago

Originally posted by: yoyoouou23

OK if you don't mind it why are you bothering yourself to reply ! Ignore him if yo don't like him  .. As simple as it 

How did you manage to edit the post more than 500 years ago 😂

yoyoouou23 thumbnail

Excuse me ...I didn't understand what you are trying to say ! And what does it has to do with the topic ? If you have valid point , then share it about the topic itself ,if you don't have then keep quit  and don't  make nonsense quotes 

Tetul thumbnail

December 29, 1442

yoyoouou23 thumbnail

Well , Seems like it was ridiculous to get into such a cheap argument  from the start , I gave my opinion, and you did not respect what I said, but you also mocked my writing style, Wow, what a  civilized persons ! Bravo !

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

He should have done the film

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I would love to see ajay devgan now. Saif-Ajay will be awesome. 🤩🤩

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

akshay and saif would be the right casting. saif cop akshay the other guy, or ajay and saif.