Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

This is very funny for me. They have mastered the art of making the FD be desperate 

Well, they know how to divert fans’s frustration of today’s episode by using our love for Sairat 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Well, they know how to divert fans’s frustration of today’s episode by using our love for Sairat 

I feel used. 

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why do I feel this is damage control move by PH..since yesterday bahut pyaar mil raha hai na esp didi ko😂😂..plus gearing the fans up for Sairat reunion❤️❤️..sab trp ki moh maya😂🙏

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

She already liked this picture (didi) waiting for Neils comment or post or anything on sairat 

let’s see 

Wow itna positivity shuru se hoti tho kitna acha hoga. Anyway better late than never.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

mujhe malum hai it’s damage control only... subhe se Twitter was blowing up.... this picture changed the dynamics!!

it’s a bloody smart move... and we aren’t that dumb 

But who cares we got a proper sairat picture for whatever reason it might be!!! 

And since it’s damage control someone cannot do anything cause ph and channel have asked the post to go out! They don’t want another backlash in the day... I don’t think she’ll post but I will not expect anything from her she’s unpredictable 

Edited by Svt611 - 2 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Svt611

mujhe malum hai it’s damage control only... subhe se Twitter was blowing up.... this picture changed the dynamics!!

it’s a bloody smart move... and we aren’t that dumb 

But who cares we got a proper sairat picture for whatever reason it might be!!! 

And since it’s damage control someone cannot do anything cause ph and channel have asked the post to go out! They don’t want another backlash in the day... I don’t think she’ll post but I will not expect anything from her she’s unpredictable 

No matter what our love for Sairat is eternal. Damage control or whatever, we get it we love it.

And as for a certain someone, I straightaway ignore her 

nimitha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If we get such damage controls then im ready to bear didi in regular interval 🤧🤧😍😍

nimitha12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubbly12

I just hope rock didi doesn't post another bts with same costume🙏

she already did 2 days back.. Woh bubu wala😂😂🥴

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimitha12

Exactly she has already posted a hand holding pic in the same costume with her Bubu 😆😆

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nimitha12

What is bubu?? Don't show me anything🤢. Please clarify if you can😆