Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Someone start a hashtag on Twitter 🤣

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

For that conversation to happen i guess we need go on a hunger strike or file  a petition in court

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Well said! I have no issues with Raavi and I somewhat understand why she is behaving the way she is. That girl has literally been through a lot! And as Dhara says she is bacho jaisi masoom. Raavi is still a child at heart. And with Shiva continuously bickering with her she feels she has nowhere to go. 

Especially the scene where Shiva says "Bazaar chal mere saath", that girl's face lit up instantly. For a second she was on cloud nine! But then immediately the next moment Shiva being Shiva had to put an end to her child like dreams by saying that chashma thing. I think if Shiva softens towards her, I am sure Raavi will melt easily. She is as innocent as a child and all her grudges are also superficial. Once Shiva starts talking gently to her I am sure she will forget everything including the kidnapping and give their relationship a chance. Just a proper conversation without any nok jhok should happen❤️

I absolutely agree, shiva needs to come out of his rude exterior just for once for raavi to come out of her self pity. They just need one proper man to woman kinda conversation in a civilized manner not pulling each other down.. and the deed is done.

But ye ITV hai aur inhe drag karne me maza aata hai and humari patience test karne me😲

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

raavi is already attarcted to shiva...she has started letting go of her guard slowly..these misunderstandings are the only blocks..else can safely say raavi will be the first to fall in love

That girl is reallly in need of love...the way the loveless marriage taunt is aafecting her proves it...she wants a happy marriage 

The way maker's are dragging that "why shiva left me with that goons " part i think that clarification will take a great start to change ravi's perspective towards shiva .

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

You're absolutely right. Don't think she would see any of it through her blind hatred. Dhara's words have not helped. Shiva's actions have not helped. But I'm hoping Anita can help her get through these times. Anita, though she faced something different, went through the trauma of her marriage breaking apart. She had 10 years to reflect her actions, and in those 10 years, I'm thinking she probably understood just how traumatizing/hurtful hatred can be. Anita was the only one missing from the scene where Raavi and Shiva come back from the kidnapping scene, so I'm hoping her entry will serve this purpose (especially since Hardik still isn't there). Plus, Anita and Raavi spent the last 10 years together, so I'm hoping Raavi takes whatever advice as something coming from a sister.

And hopefully, Anita can even tell her, if there is one person who deserves her anger, it's Dev, not Shiva. Anita so far has heard of how nice Shiva is (from Hardik), but she hasn't seen it. Maybe she'll see how Shiva secretly protects her and help these two out. If this happens, it would be such a beautiful way to tie all the scenes together and end this pointless misunderstanding so a Dev and ShiVi confrontation can occur

Anita can have a positive impact in Raavi's life .And the show can explore their bond as sisters. I actually want Raavi to open up to Anita or maybe even Krish who can give her a new POV and whom she can listen to without any preconceived notions.

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I absolutely agree, shiva needs to come out of his rude exterior just for once for raavi to come out of her self pity. They just need one proper man to woman kinda conversation in a civilized manner not pulling each other down.. and the deed is done.

But ye ITV hai aur inhe drag karne me maza aata hai and humari patience test karne me😲

Shiva already did that in today's episode, he wanted to console her but it's also true that ravi also never leave any chance to humiliate him😆

If she told him that it's Rishita for whom her eyes are flooding then i am damn sure instead krish, Shiva had turned out to a chudail 🤣

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

Shiva already did that in today's episode, he wanted to console her but it's also true that ravi also never leave any chance to humiliate him😆

If she told him that it's Rishita for whom her eyes are flooding then i am damn sure instead krish, Shiva had turned out to a chudail 🤣

That's also true! But if we see from Raavi's POV, he said that only I have the right to mess with you and no one else can do that... she didn't see it the way we did at the point. She must have thought that yeah rishita was right he'll always be fighting with me and I'll never have love in my life.. that made her even more angry at him.

He needs to be softer while he consoles her and make her feel that he does care for her. And clearing the goons MU has a great role to play in this. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

We are 9 more away for 100 episodes to get completed...i guess by 100th episode we will see a positive change in shivii 

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like your positivity 😂

But according to the other versions it takes 200 episodes to see a change it seems. I really hope it’s only 9 episodes and not 109. I really don’t have that much patience 🤣

We are 9 more away for 100 episodes to get completed...i guess by 100th episode we will see a positive change in shivii 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Tere muh me ghee shakkar!! I hope 100th episode ke pehle saare misunderstandings khatam ho!! ❤️ And we get some amazing Shivi romance during the 100th episode. Maybe wo dono paas wale jungle me kho jaye for a couple of days away from Pandya family! Aisa kuch dikha de toh maza aajaye. They really need some time away from the family to grow and understand each other😳

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

I like your positivity 😂

But according to the other versions it takes 200 episodes to see a change it seems. I really hope it’s only 9 episodes and not 109. I really don’t have that much patience 🤣

I am just trying to be postive yaar...shivii have made me addicted so badly that am ready to watch their story patiently...but this devta overdose is making it difficult

atleast by 100th episode i wish raavi is out of her self pity mode and begins to realise shiva is good and she is his first priority