Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JIYA_22

Kisne Teri ankhon ka nal chalu kardya🤣

Ye ladka care bhi krega lekin apne style mein🤣

shiva ka style unique hai.. sabse hatke ðŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail

I simply love Krish and Shiva's bonding. I wish the writers kept it the same way with Dev also. I hope they can rectify it. Also why  does Dev still think it is not necessary to apologize to Raavi and Shiva?

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

It will be a slow journey...we need hell lot of patience

True! This is going to be a slow journey but with a lot of beautiful Shivi moments!! 

I feel this Dhara Raavi conversation was needed. Raavi needs to vent out all her pent up emotions so that her heart is a clean slate and she can start writing her beautiful moments with Shiva on it!! But I really want the misunderstandings to clear sooner. I feel all the misunderstandings will be cleared before the Maha Mrityunjay jaap and during the final puja it will be Raavi who will take the first step to hold Shiva’s hand. 

I feel the kidnapping saga should get cleared first only then Raavi can start seeing the real Shiva. Only then she will fall in love with Shiva for who he is. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I have a feel raavi pehli pyaar mein padegi..the way she is accusing shiva now....we may see him soon taking a stand for her and this will pave way fo rher meltdown

Also i guess we need wait for tomorrow's episode...there is a shivi scene at gerua place and i guess raavi's monologue

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: by_stander

IDK, but generally you vent your anger out on those you trust and love the most... I haven't seen the episode, but maybe she was just channeling her anger out of Shiva because subconsciously she trusts him with her emotions?

I agree, you show your true self to those your closest with. Some of those emotions can include anger as well. But I feel like Raavi has just stepped into a territory of unwarranted anger. She's being absolutely unreasonable, especially since Shiva has been nothing but cordial to her so far. Yes, he "left" her with those goons, but Raavi, why is that one instance shaping your every thought of Shiva? Did you really forget the times he supported you/saved you/wiped your tears?

Just like Dev is being unreasonable with no apology, you're being unreasonable with your anger, especially blaming Shiva for marrying you when it wasn't him who brought up the marriage (i.e., Dhara), it wasn't him who left you at the altar (i.e., Dev), it wasn't him who ultimately asked you to marry him (i.e., Mausa-Pa). The only big mistake he made was to not tell you about the fact that Dev loved someone else, but that wasn't his truth to tell. And as for the goons... everyone makes mistakes in life, talk it out with him if you really have a big problem. Don't just blame him for that one mistake every single time, otherwise he will continue to hide his intentions...

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Idk guys, Today's episode was sort of meh for me. Esp the Raavi scenes. This has been going on for far to long and I am damn annoyed that she has not showed even 1% of anger towards Dev. Them dragging this gunda thing is not working out for me at all. They could just show that Raavi is not happy about being married to Shiva and vice versa. Why this gunda and left me alone wala angle? 

Also, Dhara has to be a bad person for everyone while Gaumbi escapes? He was equally at fault too during the Marriage track. 

I am deffo not writing this to be a negative person but I genuinely want to see if any of you can convince me otherwise so that I can enjoy the epi. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

True! This is going to be a slow journey but with a lot of beautiful Shivi moments!! 

I feel this Dhara Raavi conversation was needed. Raavi needs to vent out all her pent up emotions so that her heart is a clean slate and she can start writing her beautiful moments with Shiva on it!! But I really want the misunderstandings to clear sooner. I feel all the misunderstandings will be cleared before the Maha Mrityunjay jaap and during the final puja it will be Raavi who will take the first step to hold Shiva’s hand. 

I feel the kidnapping saga should get cleared first only then Raavi can start seeing the real Shiva. Only then she will fall in love with Shiva for who he is. 

Exactly...i really wanted her to lash at dhara more...she complicated things too much and now she is wanting shiva raavi to behave like a normal couple more like her and gautham

The kidnapping thing is th eone raavi is worst affected...if thats cleared she will have her heart open for shiva

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Raavi will stop blaming shiva only when she sees him taking a stand for her..like today when he said JAAN SE Maar Dunga...(I am all hearts for this dialogue) you need to see the shock in her...

The gunda thing has left a huge block in her mind that Shiva is her enemy....

Some action is needed from shiva's side...

I loved her outburst at the end with dhara...I hope Shiva has heard that

I know. I was hoping that Shiva was evesdropping on that conversation and someone would come out and tell her that he didn't leave her alone.

I do hope that Dhara questions this to Shiva of what happened during kidnapping and convinces Shiva to come clean with Raavi's This ship is not going to even leave the dock until this MU is cleared.

And sooner or later Raavi's misplaced anger on Shiva for what Dev-Rishita are spewing is going to be hinderance when she wants to move on, but he'll have reservations. Mannn they need to clear this out.

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Also i want to watch tomorrow's episode ...today i felt the episode was imcomplete...something was missing or i dont know if i expected more

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I know. I was hoping that Shiva was evesdropping on that conversation and someone would come out and tell her that he didn't leave her alone.

I do hope that Dhara questions this to Shiva of what happened during kidnapping and convinces Shiva to come clean with Raavi's This ship is not going to even leave the dock until this MU is cleared.

And sooner or later Raavi's misplaced anger on Shiva for what Dev-Rishita are spewing is going to be hinderance when she wants to move on, but he'll have reservations. Mannn they need to clear this out.

In short we need a Shivii conversation..mature one