Molkki LIVE Updates 04 May 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with Sakshi stepping into Vir’s bedroom and feeling very happy , while Vir is thinking of His Bawri .

In the servants rooms , Purvi is stepping into her new room n weeping , she looks around and gets depressed .

Mama ji comes and gets emotional n apologises to ehr for calling ehr servant n gives his explanation and assures he will restore her the status as soon as situation allows . Purvi assures him n forgives him .

Sakshi misses the kids and Vir informs they must be in Mata’s room he goes to get them . He goes to look for Bawri n is shocked to see his kids Manas n Juhi in the servants room getting cosy with their beloved Haathi .

He over hears Purvi asking them not to tells Sakshi maa that Purvi was their mother too l she might get upset. When Sakshi recovers fully that time they will reveal .,Manas n Juhi understand . 

sakshi is waiting for the meal and Bhuri informs Mukhi about this just as he is about to enter Bawri’s room. 
lhe goes n confronts Prakashi for giving servants room to Bawri. Anjaki comes. Explains that Sakshi will get suspicious if she finds Purvi in any other room l that’s why they did as mama ji’s orders .

Sakshi n Vir sit for their meal . He starts eating and Sakshi reminds him that he used tk have the first bite out of her hand and she too used tk eat first bit out of his hand . Vir states he was eating alone all these years , he had forgotten , they feed one another , she gets emotional , Vir consoles her . He asks where was she all these years . Sakshi gets emotional 

FB scene 

Prakashi n Anjali blackmailing and threatening Sakshi , if she wanted her original life n status back she had tk hides facts and reveal only as she is told , she had to follow Prakashi’s orders strictly. If she failed the kids would be killed , Sakshi promises to do as ordered .

FB ends .

Sakshi informs Mukhi that she was rescued by tribals after the accident , they nursed her all these years n she had recently recovered n got her memory back , the tribals helped her return . 

The kids come n greet their mom n hug her , Manas needs some encouragement from papa . 
sakshi asks the servant tk get some sindoor for her , she looks I the drawers n finds  a Mangal sutra . She asks Mukhi whose MS was lying in his drawer ?? Mukhi gets shocked as he recognises Bawri’s MS 

Precap 

PurCir meet in servants room late night . Purvi hugs and professes  her love for Mukhi. They hug passionately n tightly .

Sakshi misses Mukhi in the bedroom, she wonders where could he had gone without informing her !! She  goes looking for him n finds hi:coming out of the servants rooms , she  questions what was he doing here , he asks what was she here for !! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Sutapa for the update Saki is not leaving Vir😆 she wants him near her

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta ji for the WU 🤗🤗

I ll skip it tday as am busy in kitchen 😆 May be i ll watch it online in fast forward mode trow 😆...anyway this epi can give it a miss😉😆

Awaiting trow epi...PurVir sad hug🥺🥺🥺 and Pur love confession 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Suta ji for the WU 🤗🤗

I ll skip it tday as am busy in kitchen 😆 May be i ll watch it online in fast forward mode trow 😆...anyway this epi can give it a miss😉😆

Awaiting trow epi...PurVir sad hug🥺🥺🥺 and Pur love confession 

I would nit recommend the episode .... be happy n skip it Ziva 😔

Qtxh the next episode 

Mukhi’s affair with Molkki in servants room 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I would nit recommend the episode .... be happy n skip it Ziva 😔

Qtxh the next episode 

Mukhi’s affair with Molkki in servants room 

Yup Suta ji ...this one is a real torture ...i hv blood test trow morning so better i skip it... i don't want BP to fall😳

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the wu Suta 🤗

This was the most boring episode of Molkki to date 🤣 in my opinion 🤔