Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Uh oh.  I thought he was one of the sane ones.  Guess not.  What is India Bashing according to him? Talking about reality is not the same as fetishising misery. He lives in a third world country with a crumbling healthcare system and millions of sick people many of whom can't afford painkillers let alone ICU beds or ventilators. He can get off that fckin airplane he's clicking selfies in and take a good look around.  

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe he’s talking about the Chinese communist party making fun of the covid crisis in India and comparing the lighting of funeral pyres at an Indian crematorium with the launch of a Chinese rocket last week...

They posted images showing the Chinese rocket launch and the lighting of a pyre in India, side by side.

The caption to the collage reads something along the lines of - “When China sets things on fire vs. when India does it”.

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

[QUOTE=TrollikaDevi]

Uh oh.  I thought he was one of the sane ones.  Guess not.  What is India Bashing according to him? Talking about reality is not the same as fetishising misery. He lives in a third world country with a crumbling healthcare system and millions of sick people many of whom can't afford painkillers let alone ICU beds or ventilators. He can get off that fckin airplane he's clicking selfies in and take a good look around.  

He does not have guts to ask questions to his honest party

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BettyA1

Maybe he’s talking about the Chinese communist party making fun of the covid crisis in India and comparing the lighting of funeral pyres at an Indian crematorium with the launch of a Chinese rocket last week...

They posted images showing the Chinese rocket launch and the lighting of a pyre in India, side by side.

The caption to the collage reads something along the lines of - “When China sets things on fire vs. when India does it”.

B******s. 

Just this week, news leaked from Livermore labs that the virus was set free accidentally from Wuhan lab unlike what WHO claims.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=oyebollywood]

I had no idea he rooted for that party.  Back when he was on Big Boss he seemed reasonable. I looked at his Twitter feed just now and erhh ..disappointing. Politics aside, his views in general seem to be half baked and moronic. And he gives interviews to Republic TV ,feeding their conspiracy theories.

There goes another crush,sigh.  

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: BettyA1

China is sick 🤬 . It must be sued in international court n held responsible for world genocide . World must take action on dis Chinese virus .Threat to living beings on earth .

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

[QUOTE=TrollikaDevi]

some years back he was on times now with door knob  and was boasting that he is a proud bhakt  😆

..Kavi.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Was he not present for the world mocking the idiocy that was the Trump government's handling of the pandemic and frequent WH superspreaders? Like has he just now come out from under a rock? People still make fun of our ant-vaxx idiots who are convinced that Bill Gates made the whole thing up to inject them with nanotech. It doesn't mean we took pleasure in the people dying or the violence that Trump supporters and other anti-vaxxers caused and are still causing in the USA. And honestly, Modi is getting a lot more measured criticism, whereas Trump was more widely being decried as a fool. 

Was it embarrassing for me as a medical student & American citizen to hear this criticism and the jokes from my many international classmates and Indian family? Yeah, to a point, no one likes to be associated with such a degree of failure or idiocy. But it was the honest truth, just like it was the truth that I spent basically a year of my life terrified and angry for my high-risk father who lives in the USA with me. Now, I'm less terrified for my dad (fully vaccinated household), but I'm terrified for my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins in India. And on a wider scale I'm worried the government is fighting international news coverage because there's an escape variant and they just don't want the world to know. That's a big reason why international governments and news organizations are so interested in covering India's wave, just like they've also covered Spain's too. Because this problem isn't solved until we get a handle on it worldwide.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Listen SS many people are talking about it and helping stop focusing on the negative which is not a lot anyway. Lets highlight the good stuff.