Chance (ShiVi OS)

Maya842 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Chance 

I am beyond Jealous.

Everything went well for me today; I woke up andfought with Mami ki behen ki beti, after that I and Krish tricked Rishita into believing that there is a ghost in the haveli. Perfect right.

Well, it was going perfect until I saw Dev and Raavi sitting next to each other while their backs were turned towards me. I knew that Dev was very much in love with his Rishita, but was my wife in love with me? Well, the answer would be NO. She was different, very different and difficult to deal with. I went in and waited patiently for her to return to our room.

I have to know what they were talking about, even if Dev does not love Raavi. My Raavi could still have feelings for him. When I saw her enter the room I said what I wanted to know.

I saw you talking to Dev, what did he say?

Oh, nothing. He was just apologizing for ditching me on the alter.

I wanted to ask more but I kept my mouth shut. Well,at least she did not pour water on the bed today. We could sleep together-

I saw her putting the pillows between us to make a barrier, oh well never mind.

Tu apni side mein rehna Shiva.

Mein mara nahi ja raha tere saath sone ke liye.

Haan tu meine kab kah ke tu mar raha hai mere saath sone ke liye.

Aye, mujhe sab pata hai tera mami ki behen ki beti.

Shiva tu na…-

I did not even let her finish and turned off the bedside lamp went to sleep.

We will see who is going to cross the barrier Raavi.

I waited until she fell asleep, and I gently took her in my side, in my arms.

Well, tomorrow will be fun.

-----------------

Raavi was the first one to wake up and she was embarrassed. Yes, damn she was. She was the one to who put the pillows between them,and she was also the one who crossed it. Where did her morals go at night?

Before she could move from his grip, she noticed their positions. Damn, she was laying under him while he was on top. His face on her chest,---Oh TOO FREAKING INTIMATE. TOO CLOSE.

His scent was alluring, and for once he was not smelling like Pandya store.

While she wanted to enjoy being in his arms, she could not. She has to get on her side of the bed before he wakes up, otherwise he would tease her until death do them part.

She tried to move slowly and carefully- but unfortunately the deer was caught by the hunter.

Deer caught in headlights.

She quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She felt him move and her breathing became uneven. She knew he was staring, staring at her intensely, just like the way he always did. His stare will be her death. She felt his hands on her face, caressing her.

Oh, the warmth he gives her with his hands,stares, body and with everything he does for her.

She felt a kiss on her forehead, and she felt the freaking organ jump in her. Her heart jumped.

But before anything else could happen, he with drew and disappeared from the room.

What the hell happened.

----------

He is ignoring her.

Why?

Did she do something wrong?

But she could think of anything.

After her conversation with DEV, her love since childhood. She has been more on the peace side. Her heart is at peace. She wanted to be angry, but she could not.

She remembered his words.

Raavi, I've looked at you as my little sister. When Shiva did something to you, I protected you because I took you as my sister. When he pushed you, I helped you stand. When he was being mean towards you, I took a stand for you. It was my love for you as my sister. I know I should have told you about Rishita, but everything happened too fast, and when it finally clicked on me, I could not look at you without being guilty. I took your chance to be happy and Shivas. He lost the chance to choose someone for him. Someone he could love, and so did you. I'm really sorry Raavi, and I hope you find in your heart to forgive me one day. Until then, I will wait.

Even though he left her on the alter, she was glad that he somehow saved her from a loveless marriage. Not that she was not in a loveless marriage now with Shiva, but he was different.

With him she could make it work. Together they were different. Last night she promised herself to give this marriage a chance. Her chance to be Happy.

And she would make sure that Shiva also got his happiness with her.

And only HER.

So, when she saw him going toward their room, she went behind him.

Tu mujhe ignore kar raha hai kaya.

He looked in shock.

Tu. Idhar kya kar rahi hai.

Kya matlab. Yeh humara kamra hai.

And dare she say, he ignored her again.

Shiva tu kya mujhe se gussa hai, she asked him softly.

He stopped his movement and looked at her.

Mere pass time nahi hai tere liye.

And the words pinched her heart badly.

Tu apne Dev ke pass ja.

And it clicked for her.

He was jealous.

Shiva was jealous because of Dev.

He saw them together last night.

He is jealous, my mind shouted.

Even tough it made me happy, I have to make it clear for him. So, I pulled him towards me as he tried to leave the room.

Shiva. Dev does not matter to me, I said making sure my voice was firm and that he understood my words.

I saw the confusion in his eyes, and I smiled.

I went on my toes and placed a kiss on his forehead, just like the way he did in the morning.

I want to give US a chance.

The moment these words left my mouth, I held my breath.

I held my breath, waiting for him to laugh or get angry and push me away. But he did the opposite. He pulled me close by my waist while his other hand went behind my head, he took my hair in his fist and pulled it, so that he could look directly and intensely in my eyes.

Why?

One word and I knew it was now or never.

Because I want to give you a chance. I am not saying I am in love with you. No, but I can feel the attraction and pull between us. I want to move on with you. I want us to make an effort and see if this will lead us to our happiness.

And for the first time I saw him let his guard down.

I got my answer and now together we will make this work.

We promised each other it by sharing a passionate kiss.

A sealed deal/-agreement.

------------

ignore the mistakes:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya842

Nice Chances 

I am beyond Jealous.

Everything went well for me today; I woke up andfought with Mami ki behen ki beti, after that I and Krish tricked Rishita into believing that there is a ghost in the haveli. Perfect right.

Well, it was going perfect until I saw Dev and Raavi sitting next to each other while their backs were turned towards me. I knew that Dev was very much in love with his Rishita, but was my wife in love with me? Well, the answer would be NO. She was different, very different and difficult to deal with. I went in and waited patiently for her to return to our room.

I have to know what they were talking about, even if Dev does not love Raavi. My Raavi could still have feelings for him. When I saw her enter the room I said what I wanted to know.

I saw you talking to Dev, what did he say?

Oh, nothing. He was just apologizing for ditching me on the alter.

I wanted to ask more but I kept my mouth shut. Well,at least she did not pour water on the bed today. We could sleep together-

I saw her putting the pillows between us to make a barrier, oh well never mind.

Tu apni side mein rehna Shiva.

Mein mara nahi ja raha tere saath sone ke liye.

Haan tu meine kab kah ke tu mar raha hai mere saath sone ke liye.

Aye, mujhe sab pata hai tera mami ki behen ki beti.

Shiva tu na…-

I did not even let her finish and turned off the bedside lamp went to sleep.

We will see who is going to cross the barrier Raavi.

I waited until she fell asleep, and I gently took her in my side, in my arms.

Well, tomorrow will be fun.

-----------------

Raavi was the first one to wake up and she was embarrassed. Yes, damn she was. She was the one to who put the pillows between them,and she was also the one who crossed it. Where did her morals go at night?

Before she could move from his grip, she noticed their positions. Damn, she was laying under him while he was on top. His face on her chest,---Oh TOO FREAKING INTIMATE. TOO CLOSE.

His scent was alluring, and for once he was not smelling like Pandya store.

While she wanted to enjoy being in his arms, she could not. She has to get on her side of the bed before he wakes up, otherwise he would tease her until death do them part.

She tried to move slowly and carefully- but unfortunately the deer was caught by the hunter.

Deer caught in headlights.

She quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. She felt him move and her breathing became uneven. She knew he was staring, staring at her intensely, just like the way he always did. His stare will be her death. She felt his hands on her face, caressing her.

Oh, the warmth he gives her with his hands,stares, body and with everything he does for her.

She felt a kiss on her forehead, and she felt the freaking organ jump in her. Her heart jumped.

But before anything else could happen, he with drew and disappeared from the room.

What the hell happened.

----------

He is ignoring her.

Why?

Did she do something wrong?

But she could think of anything.

After her conversation with DEV, her love since childhood. She has been more on the peace side. Her heart is at peace. She wanted to be angry, but she could not.

She remembered his words.

Raavi, I've looked at you as my little sister. When Shiva did something to you, I protected you because I took you as my sister. When he pushed you, I helped you stand. When he was being mean towards you, I took a stand for you. It was my love for you as my sister. I know I should have told you about Rishita, but everything happened too fast, and when it finally clicked on me, I could not look at you without being guilty. I took your chance to be happy and Shivas. He lost the chance to choose someone for him. Someone he could love, and so did you. I'm really sorry Raavi, and I hope you find in your heart to forgive me one day. Until then, I will wait.

Even though he left her on the alter, she was glad that he somehow saved her from a loveless marriage. Not that she was not in a loveless marriage now with Shiva, but he was different.

With him she could make it work. Together they were different. Last night she promised herself to give this marriage a chance. Her chance to be Happy.

And she would make sure that Shiva also got his happiness with her.

And only HER.

So, when she saw him going toward their room, she went behind him.

Tu mujhe ignore kar raha hai kaya.

He looked in shock.

Tu. Idhar kya kar rahi hai.

Kya matlab. Yeh humara kamra hai.

And dare she say, he ignored her again.

Shiva tu kya mujhe se gussa hai, she asked him softly.

He stopped his movement and looked at her.

Mere pass time nahi hai tere liye.

And the words pinched her heart badly.

Tu apne Dev ke pass ja.

And it clicked for her.

He was jealous.

Shiva was jealous because of Dev.

He saw them together last night.

He is jealous, my mind shouted.

Even tough it made me happy, I have to make it clear for him. So, I pulled him towards me as he tried to leave the room.

Shiva. Dev does not matter to me, I said making sure my voice was firm and that he understood my words.

I saw the confusion in his eyes, and I smiled.

I went on my toes and placed a kiss on his forehead, just like the way he did in the morning.

I want to give US a chance.

The moment these words left my mouth, I held my breath.

I held my breath, waiting for him to laugh or get angry and push me away. But he did the opposite. He pulled me close by my waist while his other hand went behind my head, he took my hair in his fist and pulled it, so that he could look directly and intensely in my eyes.

Why?

One word and I knew it was now or never.

Because I want to give you a chance. I am not saying I am in love with you. No, but I can feel the attraction and pull between us. I want to move on with you. I want us to make an effort and see if this will lead us to our happiness.

And for the first time I saw him let his guard down.

I got my answer and now together we will make this work.

We promised each other it by sharing a passionate kiss.

A sealed deal/-agreement.

------------

ignore the mistakes:)

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That was cute! But considering how stubborn these two act in a show, they will never be wise enough to come to this agreement yet. So that's for giving us our dose through this OS!

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sweet...sweet....sweet  OS.

Loved it. smiley27

Seriously, they should talk. They are always loggerheads in the show. 

anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing 👍🏼

Superb👏

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This was really cute.

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

So cute, shiva bringing raavi on his side of the bed while she sleeps is very clever☺️

Do write more :)

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

So cute!! Went straight to the point. It was very nice😳