Aniruddh Dave

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone! Hope you all are staying safe. Please stay at home. And take care of yourself. I came online after an entire year on this forum. Our Hanuman Singh aka Aniruddh Dave was tested positive a few days ago, and he is in the ICU. Please do keep him and everyone else who is going through this in your prayers. Please stay safe πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Praying for him πŸ™πŸ™

He will surely recover 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh God! I didnt know that😭

I will pray to God for him. He is such a fine actor and nice human being.

Wish him fast recovery.

Its a difficult time, everyone take care of yourself and your family.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am so shocked πŸ˜³πŸ™ Praying for him and his family πŸ’•..all of you here please take care, it's a really difficult time for mankind :(

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this is scary hes so young and having such complications. this double mutant is causing complications in young people too. i wish he recovers soon. must be so scary for his family

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saw the news all over social media and I just got goosebumps. I saw his wife’s post requesting everyone to pray and couldn’t stop myself from tearing up.

Everything that’s happening in India right now is so sad, I can’t even fathom 😭 .. wishing Aniruddh a speedy recovery.. hope he gets well soon πŸ™β€οΈ ... sending positive vibes πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ .. you got this, Aniruddh. You will fight this πŸ™. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago