OS-Addressing Shivas manhandling and zabardasti

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I posted this one on the discussion post but was recommended to post it on the forum. I hope this is the right place. Otherwise I am happy to be directed to another thread and can put new OS's there.

Okay so I was so upset at the zabrdasti sindoor scene and Shivas man handling I wrote my first OS. Lmao leave me alone haha

Also I don’t want to waste your time with my introduction but just know I have been following this thread for the last few weeks and really appreciate y’alls humour!!

Anyways, I came up with this scene just briefly. This occurs after Raavi leaves to pacify Shiva after her outburst during the pooja..

Raavi walked towards the balcony and Shiva, khadoos as always had turned his face away from her. Heaving silently into the abyss.

Shiva”, Raavi whispered.

Shiva didn’t turn around. 

Shiva dekho.” Raavi said. 

Shiva ignored her, deciding to raise her voice higher she said “ Aye Shiva. Dekho mein tang aa chuki hoo. Mein bhi insaan houn. Mujhe bhi dard hota hai. 

Paata hai ki tum Maami ko nafrat karte ho aur mujhe bhi. Lekin shaadi toh ho chuki hai na”

“Aye Mami ki bhen ki beti! Lecture na do. Nafrat nafrat ki khel tum logo ne shuri ki thi”

Shiva, saat saal ke bachi ko nafrat ka khel nahi aata. Tum to bare ho gaye ho na. Mujhe sirf yahin khena hai ki jab tum mujhse zabardasti karte ho to dard hota hai.”

Shiva had already turned around staring intently at Raavis face.

Raavi angered at his behavior went up to him and grabbed his wrists. Squeezing as hard as she could until Shiva yelped.

Dehka, dard hua na?” Raavi released her grip.

Mujhe dekho na. Pyar toh maine kisi aur se kiya tha. Zabardasti se meri shadi kisi aur se hogayi. Dard. Jo aadmi se shaadi hui woh mujhe akela chor gaya. Dard. Shaadi ke do din bad jub mujhe yeh rishta qabool karne ka waqt aaya- jab mein sindoor lagane chali gayi toh yeh hak bhi tumne cheen liya. Dard.”

Shiva’s gaze could no longer fall from her eyes. How hopeful had they once been, so lively. These days when he looked at her they were quiet and always at the edge of grief. He twisted his wrists still feeling the imprints Raavi had made on him. 

“Tera dard ka toh hisab nahi hai mere paas. Hum toh tumse nafrat ki umeed laga bhete the. Ab toh tu meri patni aur mein tera pati. Pata nahi kaise ho ga yeh sab.”

Raavi turned away.

Shiva following her gaze, “Dekho, tumse maafi mangne ka hak to Dev ko hai. Lekin tu thik kheti hai. Mujhe tere saath zabardesti nahi karna chahiye. Patna nahi kya ho jata hai jab tu mere paas aa jati ho. Hosh kho deta hu aur dimaag bhi nahi chalta. Lekin yeh kheta hoon ki aaj se koi zabardasti nahi.”

Raavi felt a slight burden of relief fall over her and a glimmer of hope finding its way in her heart.

Maan toh nahi kar raha. Lekin tu khe raha hai to maan leti hoon. Chale, hume pooja pe chale jaana chahiye..”

They walked back to the pooja. Rishita had already grabbed Devs hand. And the pandit had already started the kasme’s.  Shiva’s hand was still by his side, and Raavi gently grabbed his finger. Her grip startled Shiva who had already begun to repeat his promises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is beautiful Tina! I liked how you not only took care of the sindoor scene, but also man handling scene.

May I suggest a title to keep an element of surprise while reading this? It's your call though...and apologies for this unsolicited advice.

If you like it, you can title it as "Enough".

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oooh okay! Will definitely keep this in mind the next time I write an OS. Thank you!

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's really nice. 

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This one was really nice!! Raavi just pour her heart out....and thankful shiva understood!!

Nice one!!!