New Member with Shivi OS

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii dears how are you all doing? 🤗

My name is Malika and I am new here😳

I was a silent reader till now but couldn't hold myself to join you guys 😳

Well I fell in love with the show by watching Shivi marriage promo when I saw Kanwar I was like oh my God he is back! Really? and went on watching PS and when I saw Kinshuk here.. my Ranbir

I really love their shows so much and I like their acting skills 😳 they are just amazing 👏

In short I landed here for  KD and Kinshuk❤️

Well dears I really hope to have great time with you all 🤗

As a sign of our friendship I wrote a Shivi Os on current promo for tomorrow's episode... I hope you all will like it 🤗

Here we go... 

Breakfast time

Raavi has prepared breakfast for the family for the first time as it was her rasoi today and she received praises from Gomhbi and Dhara and Dara and of course from her devar Krish... Dhara give her bangles while Gomhbi gave her money as ashirwaad and blessed her while she bend down to take blessings from both of them happily...

Dhara Gomhbi happily: Khush raho Raavi

Ravi smiling: Dhara Di I'm soo happy that you all liked khana prepared by me and I really wish Suman Maa to be here with us as I can take her blessings too 😊...

While Shiva looks on being impressed and smiles a little but he somehow composed himself and looks away to avoid embarrassing moments future as he very well know his Krish bhai who will tease him in front of all if he sees him lost in Raavi...

Dhara: Koi baat nahi hai Raavi jab hum ghar wapas jalenge toh you can prepare a breakfast for Maa and she will be really happy...

Krish interrupts :Haa Raavi Bhabi aap phirse banaye naa it's really tasty, mei to roz aap aur Dhara Bhabi ka khana khane ke liye tayaar hoon, Aur Shiva ke hisse ka khana bhi aap mujhe de dijiye because as he said he won't eat anything prepared by you soo... (looks at Shiva from the corner of his eyes)

Shiva get irritated: Abe Ravi Bhabi ka chamcha I will see you...

with this Shiva starts chasing Krish and they went out while everyone laughs at their cute antics...

Outside of the house

Shiva finally catches him and beats lightly: Kya bakwas kar rahe the tum Haa?

while Krish trying to get out of his hold:Arey Bhai! please let me go It's paining (rubbing his head) Okay sorry Bhai I don't do it again sorry sorry... 

Shiva finally leaves him and smiles at his little brother's childish act... 

Shiva: Chalo chhor diya iss baar lekin be careful next time, as I won't leave you... 

Krish looks up at shiva And they hugs each other and Shiva patts his back... at that time Shiva saw Rishita passing by and he remembers how she disrespected his family and some evil plan strikes his mind and he smirks evily... 

Krish noticing his brother's long silence and parts away from him and sees him smirking watching toward some direction and see Rishita and his face expression changes to angry one... 

Krish: I know Bhai what are you thinking about right now, yeh hi naa jo Rishita Babhi andar kiya hai aur ghar walo ke sath? She disrespected Gomhi aur Bhabi mere bas chale toh achhe se sabak sikhati mein... but mei toh choti hoon naa Rishita se so I can't do anything... 

Shiva puts his hand on his shoulder and smiles widely being proud as he and Krish has same thought... 

Shiva: Arey mere Bhai, you don't worry I very well know how to teach a good lesson to this Aamir ki beti... Chalo mere sath I have a great idea... 

The duo discuss about Shiva's new plan... after some time.. 

Krish: Arey wah Bhai aap to kaamal hai kya plan banaya hai!!! 

Shiva: Bas, bas taareef to tum tab karogi jab hum kamiyab honge okay... 

Krish: Achaa bhai yeh sab toh theek hai, but where we will find a girl who will play the role of Kaala saya wala ladki? Ab aap yeh mat boliye ke mei hi ladki ka dress pehen ke gumu kya yaha waha?... 

ISS KI KOI ZARORAAT NAHI HAI KRISH! come a voice from behind... 

Shiva and Krish get shocked as they think that they are caught red handed and slowly turns around and see Raavi standing a little far from them with strict face... and she walks toward them and stands right in front of Shiva and gives him angry look... 

While Krish get scared and gulps by her look and prepare himself for listening long rant about how not right to play prank with someone and etc... 

Krish: Woh... Bhabi.. hum.. woh... 

Ravi look at Krish and laughs while Krish and Shiva looks on confused... 

Shiva: Aye chipkali pagal hai kya? hass kyu rahi ho? aur yaha kya kar raha hai... 

Ravi stops her laugh: Sorry sorry... I can't stop myself watching your scared face... (again laughs) 

Shiva gets annoyed: Aye band kar apni hasne ka session and jao yaha se... 

Ravi rolla her eyes: Mein yaha aap dono ka madat karne aayi hoon with your prank on Rishita... 

Krish confused: Kon si madat bhabi? 

Ravi smiles: Arey budhu tum ne hi to kaha ta ki ladki chahiye for the role of Kala saya chudail or whatever? 

Krish: Haan toh? 

Raavi: Toh mei ban jaunga Kala saya wali ladhki, what say? 

Krish gets happy: Arey haan Bhabi, good Idea! heina bhai? (looks at shiva) 

Shiva: No way mujhe iss chipkali se koi madat nahi chahiye and moreover why would you want to help us? Rishita toh tere saheli heuna? toh phir achanak kya hua? 

Raavi looks on at Shiva: Dekh Shiva I don't want to fight with you, Mana hai ki woh meri Saheli hai but What she did and said to Dhara Di and Gombhi bhayya was wrong, and I can't take it when someone disrespects my family members chahe woh iss parivaar ka hissa ho ya nahi, that's why I want to help you two... 

Shiva again gets impressed by her and melts a bit watching her care and respect for his family and he doesn't understand why she is soo good, not like her Mami aur Mama... He for a moment think how much he did wrong with her by hating and saying those harsh words and feels guilty... but he composes himself... 

"Shiva: Haan... okay okay you can help us, waise bhi tum toh sach mein chudail ho toh, humara plan aur bhi kamiyab aur Kala saya wali ladki aur bhi realistic hoga soo... (smirking) 

Raavi gets irritate with his comment: Kya, mujhe chudail bola, dekh abh mei kya karti hoon... 

with this she starts chasing him while Shiva runs not letting her to catch him.. 

Krish laughs at them and gets happy with their nokjhok... 

Krish: Chalo achha hai, kam se kam iss prank ke vaja se mujhe purani wali Raavi aur Shiva ko dekhne ko mila... 

While chasing Ravi's leg hitted some stone and was about to fall but Shiva saves her reaching on time and holds her on her waist and when he looks up at her face to confirm her safety, he sees her closing her eyes out of fear and she holds his collar tightly and looks up at Shiva and they get lost in each other's eyes for a while... 

On the other hand this all was watched by Krish with blush in his face, and he doesn't want to disturb their romance, but kya karein plan can't wait for so long soo he went toward them and coughs to bring them to reality... 

Krish: Uhm. uhm... 

Shiva and Raavi get startled and looks at Krish and realizes their position and composes themselves and looks away being embarrassed... 

While Krish: Woh kya hei na bhai, Romance to tum dono kamre mei jaa ke kar sakte hai, but now we should concentrate on our planning what say... 

Shiva struggling to speak: Haan...Ky...kya? Kon si romance? Koi yaha romance nahi karr raha tha samjhi tum, mei toh bas iss chipkali ki madat kar raha tha, aur tumhe kya... 

Krish: Haan haan bhai mujhe sab pata hai, aur dekh bhi raha hai (smiles sheepishly) 

Raavi tries to defend herself: Haan Krish tum bhi naa, kaise baate kar rahi hai? Romance? woh bhi Shiva ke sath? No way...

Shiva: Arey mamiki behen ki beti, kabhi shakal dekha hai apni? Kon yaha maare ja rahi he tumse romance karne... 

They again start fighting... But Krish manages to stop them.. 

Krish: Okay guys chill and lets talk about our plan okay?.. 

Raavi and Shiva nods and KriShiva told Raavi everything about their plan and they finally decided to scare Rishita this night and all of them parts ways to get ready.... 

Promo scene happens and Rishita get scared and locks herself in the room and she didn't come out despite everyone's calling for dinner... 

At night everyone went to Sleep as it's really late but our trio went out lying to Dhara and Gombhi  saying "Woh hume Ice cream khane ka bohot mann kar raha hai" with Ravi's puppy face and Dhara becomes happy watching Shiva and Ravi together without fight and she give permission... 

Dev and Rishita had a fight regarding morning incident and Dev went to sleep on the hall as he was very angry with Rishita for her bad behavior with his family... 

At night Krish went to of the light in the house while Raavi is all ready wearing White dress and with loose hair and with make up... she looked exactly like a girl from American horror movie "Rings" and she head toward Rishita's room silently without any noise and stands right in front of Rishita's room holding candle... and knocks on the door to which Rishita get scared and looks on and goes toward the door and sees Raavi's saya and runs to the bed and covers herself with quilt... while Raavi enjoys scaring her... 

Rishita scared: Kon hai waha? Haye bagwaan please help me... 

After some time Raavi again knocks the door and this time door opens with some horror noise and again get closed with bang and her saya were visible which scared Rishita more... 

Rishita crying: Oh god meine konsi baap kiya hai meine jo mujhe iss tarah ka saaza mil raha hai? 

While Shiva and Krish watching from the windows small corner and silently laughing at Rishita's scared face... 

Shiva: Aayee Amir ki beti bhi naa usko nahi bata kya, kya konsi baap ki hai, pagal ladhki mere parivaar logo ko disrespect kiya hai naa abh dekh mein kya karti hoon... 

With this Shiva with the help of stick opens the window at that time Raavi too reaches here and the duo comes in  unnoticed by Rishita and Shiva signs her to go behind Rishita and Raavi does as he said and stands behind her and.... 

Keeping her hand on Rishita's shouder... 

Raavi: Booo!!!! 

Rishita looks back scared and sees Raavi as Ring film's heroine and being hell shocked.... 

Rishita: Aaaaa! Mummyyy bachao koi!!!. 

She gets up with jerk and runs out of the room not giving attention to Shivi... Watching Rishita scared to the core the duo laughs holding their stomach and Krish too joins them from behind and they give  hi-five to each other... 

Krish: Okay guys let me announce officially that our plan in giving a good lesson to Rishita is competed successfully... 

Raavi laughing: Haan Krish keise darr gaye the bechari, by the way how was my acting? 

Krish clapping: Superb Bhabi, amazing (shows thumbs up) 

While Raavi pats herself proudly:Thanks I know that I'm the best in acting... 

Shiva smiles at her: Haan, haan Raavi manna padega tumari acting skills ko... 

Raavi gets serious: Thank you Shiva and I'm Sorry (smiles emotionally) 

Shiva looks confused: Woh kiss liye? 

Raavi: Thank you iss liye kyu ki tumne meri jaan bachayi us din jab hamari shaadi hui thi I'm really thankful for you for holding my hand when I was in need of help... and I'm sorry for misunderstanding you at that time... how could I even think that you will leave me alone in trouble? Despite our fights you were here beside me when I needed support... but I still keep on blaming you in every crime which you didn't commited, It was my and Dev's fault... and... 

Shiva couldn’t take it: Okay Mami ki behen ki beti stop it now, please, you don't need to ask forgiveness achha nahi lagta mujhe...

Raavi: But.. Shiva mein... 

Shiva interrupts: Kaha naa meine don't say sorry...

Krish being emotional by their talks: Arey yaar kya sorry sorry laga rakha hai, Mujhe aaj rulane ki secret planning ki hai kya tum dono? Chalo bhai Maaf kar do na Bhabi ko? please? (with puppy face) 

Raavi too nods: Haan Shiva Maaf karo naa, mujhe kitne bhi saaza dogi woh mein accept karunga, bas tum mujhe woh teen words bolo naa? 

Krish confused: Kon teen words? Meine toh ek hi teen words jaanti hoon woh bhi "I Love You" wala... 

while Raavi looks at Krish being stunned... 

Shiva hits Krish's head playfully: Arey budhu kya bakwas kar raha hai? 

Raavi smiles a little being embarrassed... 

Raavi: Arey nahi Krish woh wala teen words nahi hai, Mere matlab, "Meine maaf kiya" wala teen words... 

Krish: Ooh sorry Bhabi (holding his ear), tabhi mein soch raha hoon tum dono ko  pyaar keise jaldi hogayi? 

Shiva and Raavi looks at each other and smiles at Krish's childish behavior.... 

Raavi forwards her hand to Shiva: Umm friends? 

While Shiva too holds her hand: Friends!!! 

And the trio laughs and gives each other a group hug.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the forum!🤗

Very sweet os.. loved shivi and krish's plan to scare rishita 🤣

Raavi finally understood shiva and apologized ❤️

Loved shivi's close moments 

Do keep writing! 

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Welcome to the forum!🤗

Very sweet os.. loved shivi and krish's plan to scare rishita 🤣

Raavi finally understood shiva and apologized ❤️

Loved shivi's close moments 

Do keep writing! 

Thank you so much dear 🤗

I'm really greatfull for liking my Os 😳

Sure will try to write more😛

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, welcome :)

So nice, hope their plan in the show gets successful too :)

Enjoyed this, do write more :)

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Hi, welcome :)

So nice, hope their plan in the show gets successful too :)

Enjoyed this, do write more :)

Hii dear thank you 🤗

Yeah hope their plan works in the show as well 😳 Sure I will try to write more 😛

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Nice OS👍🏼

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome

loved it I couldn’t stop laughing... 

Brilliant 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was just adorable! Yay, so good to see Raavi in on this plan. I am just not sure how it would be in the show. I kind of want them to team up.

And ShiVi not only made up, but are friends. My fav trio!❤️

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Thank you so much dear for liking it🤗

Malika1993.06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_potter

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Nice OS👍🏼

Thanks dear 🤗