Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I like him too.. Get this apna wala feeling from him. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I absolutely hate the person, in real life, that Salman is. 

But I like him as a filmy hero on celluloid, and respect his star power and charisma.

Also, I acknowledge that he doesn't put up a fake pretense of being a really sweet person.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

You don't have to explain. Your posts do give an idea about the kind of person you are. So it's not surprising that you would like a person like Salman.

Yes my kind of person

Charming, funny, loyal, & effervescent

Thats why my approval rating around here is like 97 % ❤️😆

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yes my kind of person

Charming, funny, loyal, & effervescent

Thats why my approval rating around here is like 97 % ❤️😆

@bold, didn't get what this means. Don't want to understand it either. 

priya185 thumbnail

I like him onscreen sometimes but not offscreen he can be a bully/partial. Violence, bullying and what he did to Vivek/Aish was not good

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I like him onscreen sometimes but not offscreen he can be a bully/partial. Violence, bullying and what he did to Vivek/Aish was not good

Yes those incidents do not sound good. But they also dont sound true 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

@bold, didn't get what this means. Don't want to understand it either. 

It means with all my heavy character flaws and Bhai worship I generally manage to get along with everyone. So even if I supposedly worship the devil like you say I’m hardly the devil re incarnated 😆 what say 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It means with all my heavy character flaws and Bhai worship I generally manage to get along with everyone. So even if I supposedly worship the devil like you say I’m hardly the devil re incarnated 😆 what say 

You get along with most members because your views match with most members. Don't think too much about it.😆

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I, too, love him. I mean it's obvious from my posts, limited as they may be both in quality and quantity. 

Yes, partly the nostalgia factor. His name and memory evokes the images of young me being fascinated by the new king being crowned ( symbolically). I look at his past images with a dejected fondness. I feel sad at the spent glory which lost its power only half way through. 

Now I look at his regressed personality with a resigned, though horrified realization ; the regression is mind blowing, almost frightening. Though there are still lost in cinders are some glowing ambers. 

It's like the fall of a tragic hero in some ancient comedy - tragedy. But instead of a graceful and spectacular fall due to some deeply rooted tragic flaws, this reel hero falls in folly  and pettiness due to his ever decreased mental and emotional caliber. 

I still am fond of him. I just wish he has let his mistakes and failures to burnish him and grow stronger both intellectually and psychologically. Instead his failures chipped at his armor and turned his rusted and decayed and depleted him of any chance of meeting his potential. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ1015

I, too, love him. I mean it's obvious from my posts, limited as they may be both in quality and quantity. 

Yes, partly the nostalgia factor. His name and memory evokes the images of young me being fascinated by the new king being crowned ( symbolically). I look at his past images with a dejected fondness. I feel sad at the spent glory which lost its power only half way through. 

Now I look at his regressed personality with a resigned, though horrified realization ; the regression is mind blowing, almost frightening. Though there are still lost in cinders are some glowing ambers. 

It's like the fall of a tragic hero in some ancient comedy - tragedy. But instead of a graceful and spectacular fall due to some deeply rooted tragic flaws, this reel hero falls in folly  and pettiness due to his ever decreased mental and emotional caliber. 

I still am fond of him. I just wish he has let his mistakes and failures to burnish him and grow stronger both intellectually and psychologically. Instead his failures chipped at his armor and turned his rusted and decayed and depleted him of any chance of meeting his potential. 

I think Salman has grown stronger