Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Here you go!

Courtesy Ravikumar Bhaiyya! Our BTS Man! 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/COX192whGVb/

OMG 🤣🤣 I can’t wait for whatever is about to happen. 😆Why is she holding his leg like that 🤣

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Only our ShiVi 🤣

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Imagine Shiva trying to free his leg from her tight grip and accidentally kicks her off the bed🤣

Transference thumbnail

I hope she doesn’t have a sleep talking habit like Geet from Jab we Met 🤣

I would like her to blabber about Shiva in her dreams and begging him not to leave her. I hope she goes back to her dream mode and damn I want their background score to be back again. I liked that totally Tapori version 🤣

Eeks! I can’t wait for tomorrow 😎

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Mera Dev and Krish are missing.😆

Btw..I love this bonding of kinshuk'wife and shiny's bf with the crew

It's cute. I'm confused if they're involved with the show or not tho. Initially I only saw Divya in the pics so I'd gathered she was working on PS too, but now Shiny's bf is also with them. Are they working or just travelling along as partners? 

Whatever it is, it's great to see wholesome people without any toxicity, definitely contributes to the ease onscreen ❤️

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Right now she’ll probably give him gaalis in her sleep 🤣🤣 And then he’ll want to get away from her, so he’ll end up kicking her by mistake.

He’d have a sleepless night from all her blabbering, she’d have a sleepless night too from the bruise on her head from his leg. And both of them will be sitting on that sofa in the morning yawning in sync 🤣

Originally posted by: Transference

I hope she doesn’t have a sleep talking habit like Geet from Jab we Met 🤣

I would like her to blabber about Shiva in her dreams and begging him not to leave her. I hope she goes back to her dream mode and damn I want their background score to be back again. I liked that totally Tapori version 🤣

Eeks! I can’t wait for tomorrow 😎

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail

She should totally go into that mode where she calls him bhootnath, Amrish Puri, Amitabh Bacchan in her dreams. She could also dream a long one where he comes in Amrish Puri etc. and finally as Salman Khan. 🤪

I want her to blabber that I am SRK fan but Salman Kyun aa raha hai dreams mein🤣

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The Ravikumar dude has deleted some stuff, I wonder if the crew caught on? I hope it's not so and we continue to get these snippets 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Felicie

It's cute. I'm confused if they're involved with the show or not tho. Initially I only saw Divya in the pics so I'd gathered she was working on PS too, but now Shiny's bf is also with them. Are they working or just travelling along as partners? 

Whatever it is, it's great to see wholesome people without any toxicity, definitely contributes to the ease onscreen ❤️

I think it's just traveling along. Makes sense if you don't know for how long your partner will be away for in this situation.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Right now she’ll probably give him gaalis in her sleep 🤣🤣 And then he’ll want to get away from her, so he’ll end up kicking her by mistake.

He’d have a sleepless night from all her blabbering, she’d have a sleepless night too from the bruise on her head from his leg. And both of them will be sitting on that sofa in the morning yawning in sync 🤣

And krish and rishita will tease them to death about their sleepless night 😆

If we're lucky we might even have a jealous rishita 🤣