Epi 256: Johnson = Loyalty

Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts Vansh makes Ridhima take a rest and she says I want to sit for a while and Vansh asks are you fine and she says yes I'm. He sits beside her and says as you are not sleeping let's spend quality time. Well always thinking about the same thing hubby. Vansh says you are looking good after bathing and she says I'm always looking good. And he says I know and kisses her on the cheek. Awww..... lovely romance. Vansh phone rings and he says I need to pick up and leaves. Okay, follow Sherlock. Ridhima says Vansh didn't call me then who can do it and she remembers Aryan on the poolside and his look. So Aryan did this with me. She says sorry baby but sometimes your mother is careless. Sometimes, baby always, let me tell you, always! 

Aryan says I'm coming Ishani and Ridhima hears and thinks she needs to check his room. Staff opens the door for Aryan's room and she says my phone is in his room so I need your help. Girl, you are the wife of the CEO why do you need to explain to the staff. Aryan enters and Ridhima hides behind the curtain. Aryan phone rings and he searches for his phone. Great! He sees someone behind the curtains and then the room bell rings - quite a timing ah! Who is it now and enters Ishani. Ridhima throws the phone on the bed. Ishani says I called you and Aryan says I don't know I lost my phone and Ishani says your phone is on the bed. Aryan says it was not there before and Ishani says you drunk a lot and his ego was hurt. Remember he cannot drink wine neat. Oh yes, Aryan baby. 

Ridhima comes of the curtain and leaves. How come these guys never lock the room? VR Mansion and Hotel same behaviour. Vansh has the 2nd dose and says the first dose I got to know Sara and now let me know what I will know about the 2nd dose. Angre comes and Vansh gives juice to him and Angre asks are you still thinking to give a dose to her and Vansh says the limit is for 3rd and this time I don't want to give her 2nd dose. I feel guilty and we have seen it in his eyes. Angre says will try another way and don't use it. Vansh says do we have another option. I cannot afford to lose her and this one line makes you from being blamed because you know she didn't leave with any other thing but dude pregnant. And sometimes even the safety limit dose can harm hugely. 

Angre says no and Vansh says let me do it and he says she is my wife and I cannot lose her. I want to know the truth of 6 hours and why Angre is more guilty than Vansh? Angre says Johnson said time and place but he is nervous. He says my daughter is getting married and Vansh says why he didn't tell us before. Vansh trusts him man and he might betray him. Vansh says to buy a gift for his daughter. See nice man he is! It just he does bad work. 

Ridhima comes to the poolside and wahhhh.... what a dress man! Aryan sees her and feel now she doesn't make me live in peace also. Ridhima says Hi and Aryan says I'm good and bye. Hahaha so cute. Aryan says come later and do swimming and Ridhima says last night I did a lot of swimming and Aryan got it, man! Aryan asks then why you are here and she says I'm sorry! Did she? She knows how to play games man, these days she is improving a lot. Ridhima continues I don't need to know your stuff and Aryan says you are saying sorry, Okay. I forgive you. So, leave. Ridhima asks now you apologize to me. He asks what? She says yesterday you pushed me into the pool. Aryan says what nonsense and she pushes him into the pool. Wahhhhhh! Bravo. Bravo. Bravo. That's my girl man! Revenge is best when served cold and tastier in cold water. 

Aryan says are you out of mind and Ridhima says I know I saw you running away after pushing me in the pool and Aryan says you lost your mind. Did he push or she felt that? Later will be revealed. Ridhima says if I tell Vansh about this then he will punish Aryan, so I need to give more evidence. Do you think he will? Nah! Maybe a strict warning that's it. Knowing he is with Kabir, he didn't do anything what he will do now? Ridhima says I need to know about BM and only left with few days and I need to warn Vansh about it. Flashback of Sara. Arey stop yaar. First zero dialogue and now this Sara line. Just leave us alone. 

Dadi saying I'm fine and even AP is worried so I'm fine Vansh. Don't you see Vansh, she is fine at this age also. Vansh says I know you are worried about BB and I know the info is very much important. Vansh says Dadi and Dadi say I'm not worried about BB. Of course, you won't devil lady. Vansh says please take care and you are the most precious person in the world. The same line for Dadi, Sister and Wife and who next, Vansh Babu? Ek keemithi cheez ki line keemat tum kya jane fans pey kya guzurthi hein? Dadi smiles and I feel she is blushing and galloping from inside. Vansh says I love you --- chiiiii! Nope. 

Vansh says after our parent's death you brought me up and I feel peace with you. What? Then what about Ridhima? Vansh - cheater! Maybe all these lines using because Dadi truth will reveal soon and so does his trust will break. But how sooner only makers know. Dadi in tears and flashback where Vyom threatening her. Dadi says don't take tension about me and she gets a call and sees Vyom. She says stupid calls. Vyom is stupid. Vansh says I will block them and she says I will do it. Vansh says give me the BB and let's go to the room. Dadi says I have BB and let's take care of the deal. Vansh says the deal is tomorrow. Oh, tomorrow. Ridhima saying few days and then you are saying tomorrow. Tomorrow or few days tell us clearly so we can be prepared, man.

Angre wants to play table badminton with Johnson but Johnson drinks and says my BP is high. Angre is not trusting him, man. Love it Angre. Angre says congratulations and Johnson gives back something and says I'm loyal and says this to Vansh and I never betrayed myself and I will never betray him. Say Goodbye to Vansh sir and Johnson takes the gun out and points at Angre and says I'm sorry. I left with no option. Angre says how can do you this? Are you betraying him? Johnson says it's not for you and it's for me and Angre says I can help you and Johnson kills himself. Oh! Man, that's the loyalty. Makers! Cheers for this. Because Mafia is bad but it has both loyal and cheaters too. Thanks for showing the loyal person for us. Thank you. This is a much-needed scene for the Mafia story and you showed it. Thanks once again. Rest in peace Johnson. 

Ridhima coming to meet Vansh and says I searched for you everywhere and remembers Sara line of Vansh will be killed. She hugs him and he smiles. Ridhima says I want to be with you. Ridhima says I don't want to go away from you and promise me you will never leave me. Vansh says why sudden promises and I will be always with you and even if death comes and Ridhima says Vansh. Angre calls Vansh. Ridhima says don't speak like that. I need to live with you and our baby is going to come. Vansh says why you are so concern about me suddenly, someone going to take away me from you? Who knows? You are rounded up with enemies and the past of Ridhima. So yes fate can also do it and the people around you. 

Ridhima says no. Nothing like that and he gets called. Angre says I don't know what happened but he did like this and Vansh turns and shows Ridhima to wait and Angre says he is saying I'm very loyal to Vansh and I told him don't do it but Johnson killed himself. Vansh says what? But yes calm down and tell me who can pressurize him to do that and enters our French guide Vyom - the Zero. Riansh shocked and Vansh cuts the call. Vyom is exactly like a joker. Shivani is copying Ranveer Singh outfits for Vyom. No offence for RS fans

Vyom calls for Dadi and the whole RS clan shocked. Aryan and Vyom eye lock ---- cute pair they can make. Vyom says it's me and circle and all - shut up man. Ishani is least interstrestd man. Ishani you said he is a catch for Sia and now acting as not bothered. Why is no one asking about Sia man? Itna pro max modern family kab se? Dadi is shocked and I request in that shock please die Dadi. Vyom says VR Residency what a beautiful place. Vansh says you cannot enter here. Dude he already entered. Vyom says how come you are so upset about the poison. Vansh says BB is not for such short-sighted criminals and Vyom asks are you far-sighted? Do you know what happens next? Ridhima shocked so does we! Vyom says I will take BB from you even if I need to burn your whole family and Vansh pushes him on the sofa and gets over him and says don't think about my family and think about your life. 

Sofa now - last time it was the bed and this time knife on Sofa. Next to where - bathtub or pool? Dadi shocked - and please die due to shock. Vansh says don't forget where you are. Vansh strangles Vyom neck and Dadi asks what you are doing. Vansh says we met after ages so just talking. Talking like this? Seriously? Wah - good talking. Vyom asks family -but where is Sia, is she not back yet? Thank God for talking about her again. Vansh strangles his neck and asks where is Sia? The last time Vansh you said she was with her friend and spoke to Ishani and now again asking about her? What is this? Stick to one line yaar. Vyom says I don't know. 

Aryan asks do you want to kill him? Vyom says I know he wants to kill me and being my brother he can kill me. Yes, it will turn into big news that you killed your BFF. Wanted to become a news anchor ah?  Maybe he knows he is going to fail as Mafia so thinking to become one. Vyom asks Dadi blessing saying I'm starting new work. Vansh says leave. Vyom smiles and leaves. Everyone leaves. Vyom comes near Aryan and puts a packet which Aryan takes and Ridhima watches. Sherlock has eyes on this. She says so Aryan is with Vyom. Who knows they can be someone else too. 

Precap: Vansh mixing 2nd dose in juice and Ridhima drinking it and Vansh asks Sara and Ridhima gives the address. Vansh reaches the address and Sara killed someone and Vansh knocks on the door and he hears footsteps and he points a gun at the door. 

P:S - Overall a nice episode. However, would say don't drag more. So do reveal as soon as possible the whole truth. It is boring to see the dragging of the tracks. 

okay guys this is my theory,
i have a feeling riddhima knows about vansh putting that serum in her juice
i feel she is just acting
and in the last scene precap she is the one who opens the door

please tell me your viewss

Originally posted by thunderbird

okay guys this is my theory,
i have a feeling riddhima knows about vansh putting that serum in her juice
i feel she is just acting
and in the last scene precap she is the one who opens the door

please tell me your viewss

We have a possibility dear 

And tomorrow we can see what it turns out to be 

Thanks for update

boss apko appki biwi kb nhi sundar lgti zra btana muje .riddhu promises and next moment back to khatron ke khel

riddhu gave back to aryan . I love it . Poor aryan tou deserve it 

Johnson is more loyal that saap family . He killed himself rather than betraying vansh . 

dadi has black box and still not ready to give it to vansh pkka jhol krne vali hai bhudiya . Jitna pyaar vansh aj tuje show kr rya i pray utni nafrat krne lgge 

Thank you for the written update πŸ’– Riddhima is trying to figure who is Black Mamba and protecting Vansh by trying to keep him with her. I think that Aryan and Vyom like seriously working together to destroy the family prestige. 

Johnson deserved to live. GOD'S PROMISE! 

I really liked Riddhima giving Aryan the taste of his own medicine. Vyom being the most shameless creature on this planet,of course, followed by Aryan who is conspiring against his own brother. I have a suggestion for Vansh. Why does he not pack Aryan's bags and parcels him to Bermuda's Triangle?

Thank you for the update πŸ€—

45sec of vansh quality time πŸ₯Ί

I like Ridh 2.0 for one reason that she is giving Tit for Tat revenge for snake members πŸ‘πŸΌ

6hrs raaz ?????? No expectation 

As usual dragging πŸ€‘

I think they are trying to show Aryan as Black Mumba 

But it won’t be Angre right πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

boss apko appki biwi kb nhi sundar lgti zra btana muje .riddhu promises and next moment back to khatron ke khel

riddhu gave back to aryan . I love it . Poor aryan tou deserve it 

Johnson is more loyal that saap family . He killed himself rather than betraying vansh . 

dadi has black box and still not ready to give it to vansh pkka jhol krne vali hai bhudiya . Jitna pyaar vansh aj tuje show kr rya i pray utni nafrat krne lgge 

All valid points 

Long live Johnson 

Two days role but indeed impactful role 

❀️

Originally posted by eishe10

Thank you for the written update πŸ’– Riddhima is trying to figure who is Black Mamba and protecting Vansh by trying to keep him with her. I think that Aryan and Vyom like seriously working together to destroy the family prestige. 

They can do anything and vyom is completely a villain who actually justifying his role 

Indeed promising entry 

Originally posted by manjot_kaur

Johnson deserved to live. GOD'S PROMISE! 

I really liked Riddhima giving Aryan the taste of his own medicine. Vyom being the most shameless creature on this planet,of course, followed by Aryan who is conspiring against his own brother. I have a suggestion for Vansh. Why does he not pack Aryan's bags and parcels him to Bermuda's Triangle?

If Vansh does that then he is modern mothers Teresa in female 

He never can’t hurt his family

The day he does new vr is born