INSECURITIES (ShiVi- OS)

Maya842 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Insecurities.

Raavi POV:

I have neverseen Shiva cry before.

A little earlier

Dhara di hasasked me and Shiva to go out to dinner. I wanted to taste Italian food, so wewent to an Italian food restaurant. I never knew it would trigger insecuritiesof Shiva. Everything was going good until the menu came and he could not readthe menu which caused the waiter to laugh in a scornful way, it made Shiva embarrassedand uncomfortable. I knew it would have not bothered him so much if it was notfor the fact that he thought I am getting embarrassed because of him. Later,when everybody was dancing, I wanted to dance too so I reacted impulsively, whichled Shiva to be more humiliated because he did not know how to slow dance/-formaldance. On our way back he was very silent, and it made me anxious because theShiva I know have never been quiet in my presence. When we finally got home, hewent straight to our room. I heard him crying and mumbling things like:

I don’t deserve this.

I am such an embarrassment to Raavi and the whole family.

Present

I gave himspace and went inside after half an hour. He was sitting in a corner, and I knewif I wanted him back and better, I must react maturely and handle him with loveand care.

Shiva, he glanced my way but did not say a word to me. I sat in front of him andtook his hand and placed it on my cheek while pushing it into his palm. I neededthis warmth he provided. I could see he was confused and conflicted. I stood upgently and made him stand up with me too.

Let’s dance, he looked at me with shock and I smiled at him. I showed him how tomanage his steps and at the same time how to keep it classy. As I danced, I tookhis face in my hands and said:

Shiva, just because I said a while back that you are uneducated does notmean that I actually mean it. You know me, we have fought a lot sincechildhood. I said those derogatory remarks because I was angry on you, you leftme with those goons. I have never called you “uneducated”/ “Illiterate” beforethat incident happened. Just remember that you matter to me and your whole family,so what if we could not dance in the restaurant, we can dance here. And so,what if you cannot read the menu because it’s written in English. I will alwaysbe there to help you just like you have helped me Shiva.

As I said thisI made sure that we kept our eye contact so that he knows I mean what I said.

Raavi…., I nodded to him to continue.

I am sorry.., I shook my head.

Shiva, I can never be embarrassed or humiliated because of you. Never. And with that I hugged him.

Shiva, you saved me and my family’s honour. You have helped me on everystep I took, while I was conscious or unconscious.

He hummed inresponse and I hugged him tightly. After a while I took his hand and led him tothe bed. Placing his head on my lap I massaged his scalp. He had closed hiseyes, and I knew it was my time to finish the urge I had.

I kissed hisforehead and then his eyes and slowly went to kiss his lips. He kissed me back rightaway and pulled me closer. After some time, I had to pull back because of thelack of oxygen.

I lookedinto his eyes and uttered my next words.

A kiss on the lips implies passion, when both bodies are in close contact,this is an expression of strong affection and surrender. And I hope it may havehelped the doubts in your heart about me and this relationship. We are in this together,until death do us apart.

Right after thatI placed a kiss on his lips with love and passion to make him understand that Ihave accepted him and his flaws just as he has accepted mine.

--------

First time writing a OS on a couple, i know its not in details but i will tried my best :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This was very nice. And I'm glad you tried your hand at it!! I hope you'll continue to write more❤

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Omgsh this was so beautiful! Please write more often! I really liked it and I hope we get such beautiful moments on the show ❤️

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was great! While reading, I went through so many emotions, from anger/shock at Raavi in the beginning, sympathy/sorrow for Shiva, and from happiness once Raavi and Shiva cleared their misunderstandings. Wonderful job ❤️

AcyChand thumbnail

Nice. Short yet more than enough to feel those emotions associated. Lovely 😍 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was so sweet. Loved how you portrayed Raavi acknowledging his insecurities and not being affected by what others thought. She only cared for how Shiva would feel. It was beautiful how she cleared the air.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful os❤️

Keep writing such beautiful stories

anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting 

Nice story

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2