Kesar Ne Bana Di Jodi - A ShiVi OS

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kesar Ne Bana Di Jodi

Hey! Couldn’t resist writing an OS with all the latest BTS and discussions on the EDTs. @Sakmen had posted about how good it’d be to see Raavi running from Kesar into Shiva’s lap in fear. So this will have a bit of that starting from Shiva and Raavi waking up after their first night at the haveli. Hope you guys love it ♥️

Raavi hadn’t had a good sleep last night. It was the first time she and Shiva had to share a bed after marriage. She’d lain awake all night unable to get her mind off Shiva’s perfectly sculpted body that she’d accidentally seen the previous evening, and the fact that that Salman Khan body lay just a feet away from her.

She kept tossing and turning all night before finally waking up at the wee hours of the morning. She moved to get out of bed but there was something pulling her back.

She turned around to give Shiva a piece of mind for crossing over to her side, when she realised that it wasn’t him but one end of her dupatta that had crossed on to his side of the bed, which was currently tangled on his arm and being held prisoner in his hand.

“Shiva,” she started as she looked up at his face for the first time since she’d woken up. Her breath hitched as she took in his face, so calm and peaceful with his lips slightly apart as he lay on his stomach.

He held her dupatta close to his face as he slept. Raavi couldn’t take her eyes off him, she jerked herself out of her trance and then not wanting to fight early in the morning she left her dupatta in his custody and went about to get ready for the day. 

As she was under the shower washing off the shampoo, she remembered the other reason that she’d lain awake at night. There was some hissing sound that had seem to come from outside their room. She’d been too scared to investigate, and too proud to ask Shiva to check it out for her. He would have turned it into yet another opportunity to make fun of her.

She shrugged it off as probably the wind, wrapped her hair in a towel and shrugged into her bath robe and stepped out of the bathroom. 

She again found herself in a trance glancing at his still sleeping figure, “sothe huye bi thang kartha rahta hai,” she huffed walking over to the cupboard to pull out her clothes. She got changed quickly and ran her hands through her wet hair slyly peaking at her husband now and then.

Suddenly, there was loud banging on the door. “Aaah!”, she squealed taken aback holding her hands to her chest.

The banging stopped abruptly, and she turned to look at Shiva still fast asleep. She gulped as she moved to the door to open it, her pride getting better of her again.

“Don’t think so much, Raavi, it’s probably just Krish,” she chided herself, but her mind wouldn’t stop racing back to her visit to the same haveli during Gaumbi and Dhara’s marriage and about the ghost that had apparently haunted the place.

She got close to the door and held the handle about to open it, when a dark shadow appeared through the glass on the door. She jerked back, the banging started again.

She dove on to the bed into Shiva’s side, trying to hide herself. Shiva finally woke up to this, for a second thought he was still dreaming. He’d had a nightmare where he holding the chipkali close and swaying to music on the terrace of the haveli.

He was going to pinch himself when Raavi’s nails dug into his skin as she frantically whispered his name, her head buried beneath his shoulder.

“Eyyy Chipkali, tu chuhiya kabse ban gayi, chal hat,” he said with an expression of amusement and annoyance.

“Shivaaa, vo- vo-,” she stammered in fright.

“I don’t have time for your antics early in the morning,” he dismissed her as her moved to get up.

“Shivaaa!”, she squealed as she looked up at him with wide eyes. “K- K- Kesar vapas aa gayi hai,” she managed to get out.

“Dus saal purane waali Kesar?”, Shiva asked with his eyes wide.

She nodded jerkily in response and tried to find her way beneath him in fear.

Shiva smirked, thinking of the made up ghost that he and Krish had conjured up 10 years ago to scare his MamiKiBehenKiBeti. It had worked wonderfully all those years ago, she had stayed away from all of his brothers for the rest of Gaumbi and Dhara’s marriage. And now, it seemed to have the same effect again, he thought as his mind thought of all the different ways he could mess with her.

“Meine suna hai ki Kesar suhagan banne ke 2 din baad uski saas ne usse maar di, isliye woh gar ke nayi bahuon ko zinda nahi chodthi,” he whispered in her ears. Raavi’s eyes widened further in response.

“Isiliye tho hum Gaumbi aur Dhara di ke shaadi ke baad turant gar vapas nikal gaye,” he told her in all the seriousness that he could muster, while holding back a laugh looking at her trembling form.

“Shiva, I know you left me alone with the gundas, please don’t leave me now, please please please!”, she pleaded.

A frown appeared on his face, his jaw ticking. 

“Dhara bhabhi asked us to come down early for breakfast, we have to leave for the temple,” he said quickly, his mood spoiled with her accusation.

He stood up from the bed, holding her back as she tried to move with him.

As he went to bathe, their room door opened wide, Raavi almost fell off the bed in shock. Her shoulder swayed in relief as she realised it was only Rishita, she looked around, finding the room devoid of Shiva she quickly scrambled on to the bed.

“Raavi! Tujhe patha hai, ye ek booth haveli hai,” she whispered to Raavi, her face white as sheet.

This exponentially increased Raavi’s already shivering body, her blood felt cold in her veins. 

“Tujhe- Tujhe kaise patha?”, she whispered back, her hands clutching Rishita’s.

“Dev didn’t believe me, but I swear, Raavi, I saw a woman in a white saree walking back and forth my room.”

Raavi’s jaw dropped.

“Kisine aaj subah humare door pe zor se knock kiya tha, ab tak mujhe yakin nahi hua tha, but now I’m sure, it’s K- Kesar,” she shuttered at the end as her teeth started chattering.

She got off the bed and ran to the bathroom door and started knocking loudly, “Shivaaaaa!”

Shiva ignored her knocks still annoyed, Rishita dragged Raavi outside. 

Raavi’s bravery returned once she was in the midst of the rest of her family.

Rest of the day went by without any thoughts or mentions of the ghost. But when it was time to return back to the haveli, Raavi’s pulse quickened. She found herself unconsciously moving towards her husband.

As they walked back home, Raavi tried to keep up pace with Shiva instead of strolling beside Krish or Dhara like she usually did.

Once back to the haveli, Dhara went about making dinner for everyone. And as much as Raavi wanted to hide behind Shiva, she felt guilty letting her dii do all the work. So she mustered up courage and walked to the kitchen. She offered to help with the rotis and Dhara showed her to the ingredients and vessels with a smile.

As Raavi was kneading the dough, Krish called out for Dhara, Gaumbi had wanted her help with something in their room.

“Dhara diii!”, Raavi called after her, her voice shrill, but Dhara had already left.

She gulped looking around at the dim lighted kitchen, suddenly regretting her decision to help out with dinner.

“Hey Bholenath, meri raksha karna,” she prayed as her shivering fingers struggled to bring the flour together. She decided she would take the flour and knead it in the living room with the rest of the family nearby.

As she turned to walk out, all the lights went out with a loud bang. And the entire haveli was enveloped in darkness.

Raavi dropped the vessel in her hand, the flour sprinkling up all over her. She stood frozen for a minute, drops of sweat rolling down her forehead.

“Bam!”, came a loud thud from somewhere in the kitchen. Her heart dropped as she screamed on top of her lungs running out of the kitchen.

She dashed on to someone in the darkness, Raavi refused to open her eyes more than a crack, and she noticed someone with white clothes in front of her. She screamed and heard screams echoing back at her. 

She turned her heels and ran, trying to find her way back to her room in the darkness, when she tripped on something and fell.

She didn’t stop screaming. But then, when the floor beneath her moved she screamed even more. 

Something strong wrapped around her waist, Raavi wiggled trying to get off. But, the pair of arms only pulled her closer.

“Ey chudail ki tarah kyun chilla rahi hai,” came an amused whisper from below her.

Raavi stopped screaming for her life. She opened her eyes finally and looked down, as she gasped, tears running down from her eyes.

“Shivaaa! Vo mujhe marna chati hai,” she cried into his chest.

Shiva had been lying down on the long sofa when Raavi had fallen on top of him. His and Krish’s plan to scare the life out of her had worked perfectly. He had been clutching his stomach laughing for the past 10 minutes as she ran around the house screaming. Rishita’s unexpected appearance had added to it. Two birds with one stone, he thought with a smirk.

“Shiva! Please mujhe yahan se le chalo, mein tumhe kabhi pareshan nahi karungiii,” she cried, hiding her face into the crook of his neck.

This was an unexpected turn of events too, he thought as his body grew warm beneath her. The plan was to scare her speechless for 15 minutes and then turn on the lights and laugh at her expense.

“Tu meri kapde doyegi?”, he asked fully prepared to take advantage of the opportunity.

“Huh?”, she asked looking up at him.

“Kesar ki demands hai,” he said shrugging his shoulders.

“Haan,” she said diving her head back into his chest, her hands gripping his collar tightly.

“Almari pura mera?”, he asked.

“Yes!”

“Bistar bi mera!”, he said.

“Rakh lo!”, she almost shouted.

“Krish, lights on kar de,” he laughed.

Raavi who was shivering and trying to melt away into him, looked up in disbelief.

“Krish?”, she asked as the lights came back on.

His mouth curled as he tried to control the laugh that tried to break out.

She lifted up from his neck, her legs on either side of his body trapping him under her.

“Tu- tu-,” she coughed from all the screaming.

Shiva couldn’t control his laughter anymore, his body shook beneath hers.

“Shiva? Raavi?”, came Dhara’s voice filled with amusement and concern.

Both of them turned their heads to see the entire family standing there. Gaumbi and Dhara with knowing looks, Krish with a mischievous glint in his eyes, Rishita smirking and Dev shaking his head with a smile.

“Dhara bhabhi, jo hum sab nahi kar sake, Kesar ne kar di,” Krish teased laughing and got a smack from Dhara.

“Aata goondhe jathi hai, usse kelte nahi,” came Gaumbi’s teasing voice.

Raavi and Shiva looked at each other and realised with embarrassment that in the darkness the flour on Raavi’s hands and clothes had rubbed off on Shiva’s face, neck and clothes.

Raavi looked mortified, her face flushed as her got off Shiva and ran to her room thankful that it was laughter and not Kesar that followed her this time.

The end ♥️

Wanted to get this out before the episode, so please ignore any spelling or grammar issues 🙈♥️
Let me know what you think! ♥️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A light hearted read 🍿🍿 quite sweet👍

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 3 years ago
vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very funny 😂🤣 thank you! 🙏

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

araey dont give me ghost stories,i am hell scared like raavi🤣🤣

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What a fun story 😆Poor Raavi. It really made me laugh, this was perfect!

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a funny and sweet story ❤️ 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reading this fic while I was on a Zoom class for class was a bad, bad idea! I tried to keep a straight face the entire time and failed miserably!!!! Lol, luckily I was able to go on break, but the second I was on break, I was bursting out in laughter! This was amazing! Makes me more hyped for the episode ❤️

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Its hilarious🤣🤣

Very nice👏👏

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

This was very cute & hilarious! 😆❤️

I was laughing reading this🤣

Loved the way you narrated this OS

Keep writing😳

.Rangeeli. thumbnail