ShiVi TS: Tere Liye

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Background: Shiva and Raavi have finally accepted their relationship and are in love with each other. They still fight a lot as a defense mechanism and sometimes have a hard time showing just how much they love each other. 

Idea Credit: Sakshi_t155, Raavi complains that Shiva isn’t romantic and he later proves her wrong. 

Shiva yawned and stretched his arms as he went over some paperwork for the store. Lately, he has been spending all day at the store and working late nights on the logistics for extending the store. He thought about how supportive Raavi has been throughout the whole process and a small smile crept up on his face. His beautiful wife has been a blessing in disguise. As he stretched his arms, his smile kept growing until he laid eyes on Raavi who seemed to be fuming in anger. 

Hai Bholenath, ab maine kya kardiya? Over the past few months, Shiva had learned that if he was stubborn then Raavi was double that. Everyone in Somnath bowed down to him but he chose to bow down to her. 

“Sorry Jaan”, he quickly apologized without knowing what he had done and got up to walk towards her. “Sorry kyun bol raha hai?”, Raavi asked with a sweet smile. Shiva sighed in relief and encircled her in his arms.“Mujhe khud nahi pata but tera mood off dekh kar socha ke main bhol he deta hoon.” 

Raavi pushed him back slightly and that’s when Shiva saw that her sweet smile was vanishing at a very alarming rate. “Ohhh, tu tujhe pata bhi nahi tu kyun sorry bol raha hai. Wah wah kya baat hain. Vaise toh pure Somnath mein dhindora peet tha rehtha hai ke tujhe sab pata hai lekin jab galti kartha hai tab nahi pata hota hai kuch. How convenient. Upar se tu ye jathana chahta hai ke main koi dusht danav hoon jo tujhse har waqt sorry sorry suna chahti hoon. Wah kya baat hai Shiva Pandya, ek hi paal mein tune mujhe chudail, dayan, atyachaari, aur patanahi kya kya bol diya” 

Shiva stared at her dumbfounded, his mouth opened and closed in shock. Raavi was glaring at him for an answer but he couldn’t muster up the courage to say anything back. He was still in shock about when he had called her a chudail, dayan, or any of the words she had mentioned. 

“Kya ab bolti band hogayi? Ya tu samaj tha hain ke mein tera jawab sune ke layak nahi hoon. Haan haan, pata hai mein toh gutter ke nali hoon, tere liya ek gandi si gali hoon. Bas yehi suna baaki rehgya tha.” Raavi seethed in rage, curling her fists up all the while Shiva had yet to open his mouth. 

Finally, he willed himself to annunciate some words, “Par jaan maine toh aisa kuch bhi nahi bola. In fact, jab se tu aayi hain mein toh chup chap se khada hua hoon. Hua kya hai?”

“Kuch cheeze bolne ke zaroorat nahi hoti hai, unhe mehsoos bhi kari jasakti hain. Tera ankho se pata chalgaya tha ke tu mujhe maan hi maan kos raha tha. Aur itna jaan jaan ka natak karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai, yaha pe koi film ki shooting nahi chal rahi hai. Jab dekho heropanti kartha rehta hai, nah kaam ka nah daam ka. Mein kuch bolti nahi hoon iska matlab ye nahi hai ke tu mera sweet se nature ke fyda uthaiye.” 

Kuch nahi bolti? Agar ye bolna nahi hota hai toh phir kya hota hai? Shiva was growing annoyed at her behavior, especially since she wasn’t explaining what the actual problem was. He often let her go on and on, but he was Shiva Pandya, the hot-headed and argumentative angry young man of Somnath. There was only so much he could handle. “Ae Mami Ki Behn Ki Beti ab bas hogaya. Kitni der se main yaha khada hoon, teri bakwas sun raha hoon, aur tu hai ke bake jari hain bake jari hain. Hua kya hai? Aise gadheri ke jaise kyu apna muh chala rahi hai. Chal apni nautanki band kar aur saf saf bata kya baat hai.”

Raavi squealed in anger and then started fake sobbing about her kismat. “Tujhe lagtha hai ke maine weight put on karliya hai? Ek toh galti kartha hai aur ab mujhse ke raha hai ke main moti hoon?” Raavi dramatically wiped her fake tears while Shiva gawked at her, yet again in shock. 

“Ae chipkali maine kab bol ke tu moti hai. Main bol kuch aur raha hoon aur tera bhusa wala dimag kuch aur hi sun raha hai. Chal kya raha hai.”

“Dekh Shiva tu jhoot maath bol. Abhi toh tune kaha ke main nau ton ki hoon.” 

Shiva facepalmed in exasperation. Leave it to Raavi to search for hidden and irrelevant meanings behind the words he says. He began to formulate a response back but soon was distracted by her mumbling profanities at him. She looked so sexy whenever she was in her fighter mode, ready to attack. She was his sherni and if she were to pounce on him, he would happily oblige. He was so lost in her beauty. he didn’t realize that Raavi was done ranting and waiting for a response back. 

Raavi sighed, “Mujhe pata hai ke main pure Somnath ke sabse pretty ladki hoon par mujhe aise taadna band kar.” Shiva was still in a trance and murmured, “Pretty nahi beautiful. Sabse beautiful.” Her heart slightly melted at his words and a crimson red blush adorned her face. His sweet nothings and loving gaze were distracting her from her main purpose. 

Raavi quickly snapped out of her trance and realized that Shiva had completely lost interest in their previous conversation and was now too busy at staring her. Raavi huffed in annoyance and walked away. Shiva kept staring at her in a daze and didn’t realize that she had left until she slammed the doors shut on her way out. 

Hai bholenath, aaj toh tu definitely gaya Shiva. Tayar ho ja, teri toh shamath aane wali hai. 

Shot 2 [Page 10]

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hello my jaans smiley31

I stepped out of my comfort zone today and decided to write the dialogues in Hindi. Hopefully I didn't butcher it too much  The humor that I was trying tp capture seemed best fit in Hindi and I hope you all laughed may be just a little bit 😆

I'm thinking of splitting this into two or three parts. Depending on what ideas I can come up with. 

This a completely new work that I have written so I apologize in advance if it is bad because I haven't had anyone read or critique it. 

Hope you all enjoy it (:

Thank you so much everyone for your feedback on my previous works!

And a special thank you to Sakshi_t155 for giving me this idea, I hope you like it jaan ❤️

Until next time...

Aeee India Forums Ke Pandya Store Forum Ke Log, have a productive day!

Love, Mrs. Dhillon smiley42

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Typical female behaviour... lol.... 

Loved it... 

Can’t wait to read more

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

aeaey Mrs.Dhillion... 

yeh kya nautanki hey.... itna jaldi katam kyun kiya🤣..it was so funny yaar..i literally put myself in raavi's shoes...i used to talk nonsense when my pati uses ro have a serious conversation with me..😆

Sakshi_t155 thumbnail

This is a masterpiece😍 it totally shows the dimension of their relationship. I loved it very much...and I thank you for writing this so beautifully❣️

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Staring without attention to the words reminds me of Ranveer Singh

Raavi having moodswings!!🤪😳

Waiting ❤️

Edited by Fah_huq - 3 years ago
Dwanstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no words.....can't wait to read next

Rjdj77 thumbnail

Loved it alot.

Specially confused Shiva.

haan, pata hai mein toh gutter ke nali hoon, tere liya ek gandi si gali hoon. 

This was best😊😃

hedwig_potter thumbnail

OMG Raavi!!🤣🤣

I facepalmed when Shiva facepalmed.

NauTonKi🤪🤣

Good one👍🏼👏

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice ,shivi are the best 

🤗thank.you