Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's been long since she tweeted anything sane. It's futile to discuss and explain how she is wrong...because when was she even right recently??

I think she just wants buzz, she knows what she is tweeting and what reaction would it get, and she is okay with negative response, as long as she is being talked about and is relevant.

She must stay whole day thinking what to tweet which would get even better response than last tweet...whom to compare herself with so that more people would troll and make her statements viral...hmm..

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

kahan SRK ki supportive parents who gave him the proper education despite of their poor financial status aur kahan bechari abla naari Kangana🥺

How bad her father was who wanted to make his unwanted girl child (who born & brought up in a remote area of HP and doesn’t know a single English word) the best Doctor  in the world?😭

How dare her father tried to slap a girl who don’t wanna go to school. so that she can blame her father  for not giving her proper education later. 

Kangana Ranaut

@KanganaTeam

·

Feb 20

My papa he wanted to make me the best doctor in the world, he thought he was being a revolutionary papa by giving me education in best institutions, when I refused to go to school he tried to slap me I held his hand and famously told him “ if you slap me I will slap you back”

and the moral of the story is ‘Lies Always Change, The Truth Stays The Same’. the lie is Kangana and the truth is her delusions 🤣

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

It's been long since she tweeted anything sane. It's futile to discuss and explain how she is wrong...because when was she even right recently??

I think she just wants buzz, she knows what she is tweeting and what reaction would it get, and she is okay with negative response, as long as she is being talked about and is relevant.

She must stay whole day thinking what to tweet which would get even better response than last tweet...whom to compare herself with so that more people would troll and make her statements viral...hmm..

in short, her favourite timepass job is sh*t stirring 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

kahan SRK ki supportive parents who gave him the proper education despite of their poor financial status aur kahan bechari abla naari Kangana🥺

How bad her father was who wanted to make his unwanted girl child (who born & brought up in a remote area of HP and doesn’t know a single English word) the best Doctor  in the world?😭

How dare her father tried to slap a girl who don’t wanna go to school. so that she can blame her father  for not giving her proper education later. 

Kangana Ranaut

@KanganaTeam

·

Feb 20

My papa he wanted to make me the best doctor in the world, he thought he was being a revolutionary papa by giving me education in best institutions, when I refused to go to school he tried to slap me I held his hand and famously told him “ if you slap me I will slap you back”

and the moral of the story is ‘Lies Always Change, The Truth Stays The Same’. the lie is Kangana and the truth is her delusions 🤣

famously?😲 aur kisko pata tha that she told him not to dare?😲 Also, dude offered to put her in a good institute, (school, i mean, school) why is she saying she aint lucky as SRK who went to a convent? 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

famously?😲 aur kisko pata tha that she told him not to dare?😲 Also, dude offered to put her in a good institute, (school, i mean, school) why is she saying she aint lucky as SRK who went to a convent? 

SRK dad sent him to convent and Kangana’s dad wanted to send her to good institute. Convent is bigger than reputed institute.

SRK was a darpok and Kangana is not.😎

She’s a pathological liar. She need to keep a record of all her lies. so that she can track her false statements,  kab kya bola 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

SRK dad sent him to convent and Kangana’s dad wanted to send her to good institute. Convent is bigger than reputed institute.

SRK was a darpok and Kangana is not.😎

She’s a pathological liar. She need to keep a record of all her lies. so that she can track her false statements,  kab kya bola 🤣

she should just hire two mba graduates, one who will write GOOD, PROPERLY STRUTURED tweets (bhale hi if its to spread propaganda) and the other to maintain an excel sheet of all her lies🤣

Also, idt my convent school was that huge, but then I didnt have to go to any reputed institutes🤣

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please keep Shah Rukh ji away from your success comparing agenda.🤪

Edited by rupsii - 3 years ago
anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

15 YEARS!! And yet she is here with no respect from fellow members of her fraternity! With out single ounce of common sense! With lots of negativity around her! With lots of self proclaimed talent and high none approve! 

behen khud ki balbhute par 5000 crore kamake dikhao! Atleast tab main maanu ki iss hisaab se toh compare karsakte hain!! Matlab acting ki department mein toh he is an Everest and you are not even a stone that can be pelted at!!  Kuch bhi!!! 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

she must have meant SRK's darr character

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

SRK is iconic, for some he's a living legend alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar.

For some he is the symbol of romance for other the anti-hero by excellence.

He is success and used his wit, drive and intelligence to reach were he is today while she symbolizes aggression. 

All she can do is burn bridges and be negative. 

In my opinion, she doesn't deserve to be compared to him at all. He earned what he got. She can work more instead of spreading negativity if she wants what he has.

SRK now joins Amitabh on the list of icons she has compared herself to.

Remember when she said "no other female superstar has taken over pop culture the way I have I am the most mimicked superstar after Mr Bachchan."

🤣