Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Kanchan is well wisher for sure but i still doubt that she has it for Anokhi.. cause all her acts, words are just keeping Shaurya in mind and i get it.

Shaurya is her BIL and she wants him all happiness in life but the way she guilt trips Anokhi makes me angry. 

Why everytime its Anokhi should try to understand Shaurya  ? and that too on what basis ? What exactly she knows abt Shaurya other than "he loves her, he has issues with his own mom, he gets angry with his dad, and Kanchan bhabhi helps him, he confessed love and lands in Goa, where he plans a bday party for her which hets ruined by Devi ma and Anokhi was asked to wish Shaurya n shagun on engagement'

in this all narrative.. does anywhere Shaurya tells Anokhi why he loves her, how much he loves her, and why he behaves so reckless at times (makes her a milkshake😂)  and there are just so many whys.. not even once Shaurya Anokhi had those trust building activities that are done even in offices to make team bond together well to work professionally. bhai yaha to pyar mohabbat jindagi ka sawal hai. thoda to bonding hone do.. fir puchna ke Anokhi tum Shaurya Bhaiya pe bharosa kyu na karti to.

BUT.. a big but...

after seeing Kanchan's behaviour with her husband i kind of felt that she projects her own insecurities and wishes on Anokhi.

why ?

cause her own Husband doesn't have any affection towards her and seeing Shaurya being so desperately in love with Anokhi.. Kanchan must hav this feeling "yaar agar koi itna pyar mujhse kare to main to uske liye duniya jahan chhod ke aa jau. fir Anokhi kyu itna pareshan kar rahi hai shaurya bhaiya ko"

at same time she doesn't know how much ShaKhi have been bonded so far. How much they know about each other... so she lacks that backstory of their actual relationship and just on basis of what Shaurya feels and tells her she guides him but guilt trips Anokhi..

aur kahte hai na.. Neem hakeem khatra-e-jaan.. to bas wahi hai yaha..

until Kanchan knows it all.. the big picture, the backstory and how much distant Shaurya and Anokhi are on deeper level despite physical closeness... i think this will keep on happening again n again...

hope anokhi gets back at her and clarify "aapke bhaiya doodh ke dhule nahi hai. main kis basis pe trust karu pahle ye batao"

That's different and interesting perspective! 

As much as I don't like her constantly guilt tripping Anokhi... I do feel Anokhi and Kanchan will bond well later on and Anokhi will support Kanchan too... 

Having said that someday I too want Anokhi to stand up against Shaurya confirming that she is not here to take blames for his actions everytime he does something stupid! Be it creeping into hostel room, coming to Goa or meeting with accident. 

I know the guilt tripping isn't justified because in this situation thats not the perfect reason.

As you've stated Anokhi was so moved, heartbroken & as they showed y'day she was also thinking that her loving someone with a status as high as a Sabherwal was a stupid mistake. She was thinking of the impossible

I'm glad Anokhi has her own people who stood for her, who understood her. Maybe in that sense that's also why Shaurya didn't impulsively make Anokhi believe his words rather left from there after she refused to talk with him.

& definitely! Shaurya & Anokhi are so new to this yet-non-existent relationship of theirs. The feelings are mutual, the liking is the same but their pasts, the burden that they are carrying is different in the name of pain. Thus practically looking at the situation, I feel that the upbringing of both Shaurya & Anokhi will come in front of them with some time. Its just that even the date where Shaurya could've become more comfortable with Anokhi was ruined due to Shagun. Communication IS the key!

I can understand Kanchan. When she said 'All this happened because of you' even I felt odd but realized her pov later. We all know the extent to which Anokhi was lost, her senses weren't in control, she was almost gonna get hit by a vehicle! That's how broken she was but is Kanchan or anyone of the Sabherwal's aware of it? No right? 

So here Kanchan is only looking at the accident in the perspective of Shaurya, her loving bhaiyya. She understands Anokhi didn't heed to him & that's why Shaurya is in this state now but thats since she won't understand what Anokhi was feeling. Its like if we've lost someone in our life, few months later someone dear to us looses someone too & to console we say, I understand your pain but the truth is you don't! People feel pain, happiness, anger or any emotion differently. That's why people are unique in their own way.

Kanchan is almost pissed since she knows Shaurya was recklessly driving as Anokhi wasn't believing or listening to him. What she can't understand is why Anokhi did so. How broken she was only she can understand. Anokhi shouldn't be giving excuses to anyone as to why she couldn't tolerate the happenings at the party. Her sentiments should be respected, if Shaurya can also keep mum & not go behind her to dismiss her misunderstanding. 

Shaurya really felt she would believe him but things went the wrong way thus he wasn't in his senses too just how Anokhi wasn't few hours back. 

Sabherwal's would only say she's a gold digger, they snatched their laadla beta & is trying to make him dance to his tunes & god knows what in the future. So as viewers I guess its safe to say that things would go to new highs & lows throughout. 

I wouldn't say Nikki is bechari just because she ran to see the guy she loves. It happens, when you're feeling that attachment, you don't need to confess. Not everything has to be problematic. In rl we do see people (At least I've seen) who looses their mind when they hear such a news about a loved one. I felt so happy for her when Aastha showed up as well. 

Shaurya just needs to open his eyes & the eyes of his brain to see the 'truth' behind the love he's getting from the Sabherwal's

Edited by Coffee_Chips - 3 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Respect your thoughts on this. 

It's not as per Kanchan... It's the fact - Anokhi did not trust Shaurya... Even we fans know it.. 

But logically, why should Anokhi trust Shaurya? Even as per Kanchan.. For her Anokhi felt betrayed.. Yet she comes to see Shaurya, she was stopped and kicked out... Think of her state of mind before pouring out your rants and blames.. 

Kanchan knew the reason of their fights earlier and Anokhi's insecurities from start only... Like Shaurya.. But unfortunately no one dealt with it.  don't think in any world what Anokhi did was out of place for any woman to do like Kanchan claimed. She clearly called out to Anokhi for leaving the grand engagement party.. Just my opinion, being a woman, if Kanchan can put herself in Anokhi's shoes, she should not outright put Anokhi on guilty trip.. 

Again, purely my perspective... And I respect those people who feels Kanchan has knocked some sense in Anokhi today ðŸ˜›... 

@bold, is it so? I do not think so. As a viewer, I feel that Anokhi has trust in his love. She made it clear that she is angry because Shaurya did not react to his badi ma when she announced. He did not say anything. She was just angry, her anger clouded her love for a while. The next day when she heard about Shaurya's accident she confessed to babli that she loves him. She has bravely accepted his love and her love too.

Kanjan says what she sees in front of her eyes because she knew Shaurya would have fixed the engagement fiasco. Anokhi was too heartbroken to wait for him to fix it during the party. Babli too says what she feels about Shaurya Anokhi. It's just two people's opinions. No matter what others say, Anokhi has her own take and opinions. Today BM, insulted her but it just made her more stubborn. Whenever I view a romantic show, I make sure not to take sides. Because ultimately it's their love that rules over all judgments and opinions

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

The post is for those who can take some salt against Shaurya and Kanchan and Anokhi. 

I still don't get this... I understand Kanchan stands with ShaKhi and wants best for them... 

But her constantly guilt tripping Anokhi is NOT fair!!! No matter what.... 

How else did she expect a heartbroken girl to behave? It's sooo unfair that people keeps blaming Anokhi for not trusting Shaurya... Like how is it her fault?? Had Shaurya ever clarified what conspired between Shaurya and Shagun in the past? Had Shaurya even tried clarifying or assuring her how she shouldn't be threatened by Shagun.... And she stands way above Shagun.... No!!!! 

She had presented her insecurities which were cut off by confession, then some drama around Goa and rushed romance... And ab you thought that she should have stayed in the hall... Enjoyed the party... Spoken to Shaurya... And then made conclusions???? Itna karna hota toh she would have thought about it before falling in love!! 

He had come to talk to her... But without even giving sometime... Had she been in state of thinking.. She should have thought if that was his aim to break her heart , he wouldn't have been here to talk... But no person is in senses to make any conclusion after feeling betrayed.... 

I am so fed up of this constantly blaming on Anokhi for Shaurya's behaviour and outcome.... And she takes it too! She has been taking such blames too... Since past few weeks... Gosh... Now I am wondering if we are still going to continue seeing bewakoof wali nikki or still poor bechari nikki... Who is dheet only for lovesake... 

Even I didn't like Kanchan blaming Anokhi today. How can she expect Anokhi to stand in the party hall and see everyone congratulate Shaurya? And Anokhi accepting all the blame and  telling Aastha that it's all her fault. How is it her fault if Shaurya drives recklessly and meets with an accident. He should have given Anokhi some time to come out of the shock and then spoken with her.It is this impulsive behavior of Shaurya that Babli is worried about. Atleast Anokhi told Aastha that she was hurt when Shaurya did not even open his mouth after the announcement. 

Good thing in the episode is that Aastha is back with a bang. So one sensible person around Shakhi now. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That's different and interesting perspective! 

As much as I don't like her constantly guilt tripping Anokhi... I do feel Anokhi and Kanchan will bond well later on and Anokhi will support Kanchan too... 

Having said that someday I too want Anokhi to stand up against Shaurya confirming that she is not here to take blames for his actions everytime he does something stupid! Be it creeping into hostel room, coming to Goa or meeting with accident. 

thanks and the reason i had to think that way was editing.. and how first Kanchan said same thing to Anokhi and then she uses "inaction" adjective to her husband... so these 2 sequences coming next to each other gave me the idea that its Kanchan's frustration thats causing her to blame Anokhi for her apprehension.

I also feel in future Kanchan and Anokhi will bond for sure.. but Kanchan will still have soft corner for Shaurya (cause she feels they both are going thru same.. ignorance and inaction from the one they love)

@red wo to hum kab se chahhte hai... i am sure hoga kabhi na kabhi to.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anuprem

Atleast Anokhi told Aastha that she was hurt when Shaurya did not even open his mouth after the announcement. 

thats it.. finally someone spoke and cleared something.. that what exactly hurt her then... hope she talks to Shaurya abt it too.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

I know the guilt tripping isn't justified because in this situation thats not the perfect reason.

As you've stated Anokhi was so moved, heartbroken & as they showed y'day she was also thinking that her loving someone with a status as high as a Sabherwal was a stupid mistake. She was thinking of the impossible

I'm glad Anokhi has her own people who stood for her, who understood her. Maybe in that sense that's also why Shaurya didn't impulsively make Anokhi believe his words rather left from there after she refused to talk with him.

& definitely! Shaurya & Anokhi are so new to this yet-non-existent relationship of theirs. The feelings are mutual, the liking is the same but their pasts, the burden that they are carrying is different in the name of pain. Thus practically looking at the situation, I feel that the upbringing of both Shaurya & Anokhi will come in front of them with some time. Its just that even the date where Shaurya could've become more comfortable with Anokhi was ruined due to Shagun. Communication IS the key!

I can understand Kanchan. When she said 'All this happened because of you' even I felt odd but realized her pov later. We all know the extent to which Anokhi was lost, her senses weren't in control, she was almost gonna get hit by a vehicle! That's how broken she was but is Kanchan or anyone of the Sabherwal's aware of it? No right? 

So here Kanchan is only looking at the accident in the perspective of Shaurya, her loving bhaiyya. She understands Anokhi didn't heed to him & that's why Shaurya is in this state now but thats since she won't understand what Anokhi was feeling. Its like if we've lost someone in our life, few months later someone dear to us looses someone too & to console we say, I understand your pain but the truth is you don't! People feel pain, happiness, anger or any emotion differently. That's why people are unique in their own way.

Kanchan is almost pissed since she knows Shaurya was recklessly driving as Anokhi wasn't believing or listening to him. What she can't understand is why Anokhi did so. How broken she was only she can understand. Anokhi shouldn't be giving excuses to anyone as to why she couldn't tolerate the happenings at the party. Her sentiments should be respected, if Shaurya can also keep mum & not go behind her to dismiss her misunderstanding. 

Shaurya really felt she would believe him but things went the wrong way thus he wasn't in his senses too just how Anokhi wasn't few hours back. 

Sabherwal's would only say she's a gold digger, they snatched their laadla beta & is trying to make him dance to his tunes & god knows what in the future. So as viewers I guess its safe to say that things would go to new highs & lows throughout. 

I wouldn't say Nikki is bechari just because she ran to see the guy she loves. It happens, when you're feeling that attachment, you don't need to confess. Not everything has to be problematic. In rl we do see people (At least I've seen) who looses their mind when they hear such a news about a loved one. I felt so happy for her when Aastha showed up as well. 

Shaurya just needs to open his eyes & the eyes of his brain to see the 'truth' behind the love he's getting from the Sabherwal's

@Blue - No, Anokhi going behind Shaurya after accident is not why I feel she should be called bechari or bewakoof... It's because she is blaming herself for Shaurya's condition! She is agreeing to what Kanchan's words which weren't 100 % correct... If the blame is to be taken, it has to be both of them for not being able to talk and communicate well.. Like you mentioned in @Black bold. The fact I am tired of seeing is that FL taking whole blames without standing up saying if I am upset, I could have spoken later with Shaurya eventually.. But why did he have to drive so rashly? Instead of that we see... Her saying.. This is because of me... I just want him to be well, even if after that things don't get well between us... Because I am responsible for this... 

During the whole angry confession sequence, it could have been spoken about sometime, some reflection on each other's words, CVs could have added a day between landing in Goa and Birthday to. Let two talk about their own past and insecurities a bit. 

@Green: Thank you for sharing this point... I did not think through that point while watching the show... When considering it, Kanchan's words could make little more sense... Just @Red based I felt she could have been little more empathetic knowing Anokhi came all the way to Goa because she trusts him. 

I have no other issues with Kanchan, except for her over biasness... And in future I do see her supporting Anokhi better against Saberwals and vice versa... 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was what I was fearing. And I said in that other thread that I hope no one guilt trips Anokhi for Shaurya's condition. Now Anokhi feels this happened because of her. Let's see what Shaurya does after he wakes up. I think he is going to give her the silent treatment for the time being.

Soulfuldream thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed she shouldn't have questioned her alone..  but right now Shaurya is  accident ka mara majnu. He should get an earful too from Kanchan.. If both are made to be shown the mirror then it's fine..

If Anokhi did not listen to him ,Shaurya also kept mum 

So it's not fair to burden only one for this fiasco..

But then human nature is such we blurt out things in anger ,concern and pain..

Kanchan knows that Badi MA will strike hard and deepen the wedge seeing the cracks.. she is trying to do a shoddy patch up job.. but then she can only do so much..

It is upto the person to evaluate it and act upon it.

Here I feel Anokhi was far more sensible to not do the mud slinging and react to every word kanchan said..

She heard ,she processed and acted the way she felt right...

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

@bold, is it so? I do not think so. As a viewer, I feel that Anokhi has trust in his love. She made it clear that she is angry because Shaurya did not react to his badi ma when she announced. He did not say anything. She was just angry, her anger clouded her love for a while. The next day when she heard about Shaurya's accident she confessed to babli that she loves him. She has bravely accepted his love and her love too.

Kanjan says what she sees in front of her eyes because she knew Shaurya would have fixed the engagement fiasco. Anokhi was too heartbroken to wait for him to fix it during the party. Babli too says what she feels about Shaurya Anokhi. It's just two people's opinions. No matter what others say, Anokhi has her own take and opinions. Today BM, insulted her but it just made her more stubborn. Whenever I view a romantic show, I make sure not to take sides. Because ultimately it's their love that rules over all judgments and opinions

Oh yes, agreed.

But my issue was that Kanchan was guilt tripping only Anokhi today.. But I guess views reading various perspectives here has helped me gain little more insight into why Kanchan did what she did..