ShiVi TS: Scandalous

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Scandalous:

Background: Shiva and Raavi are college students and have the same classes together. Raavi is completely heads over heels for Shiva and decides to act upon it. This concept is separate from the story in the actual show. 

Raavi sighed while staring at the complex equations scribbled on the blackboard. Just like the intricate problems, her life was a never-ending puzzle with millions of missing pieces. One particular piece was her latest conquest and love, Shiva Pandya. 

Everyone knew that Raavi thrived on being scandalous, always looking for an adventure. The day she laid her eyes on the hot nerd, she knew she had found her perfect challenge. What could be more exciting and indecent than the college's popular girl with the nerd?

Shiva wasn't an average nerd, however. He had insanely good looks that melted girls and their senses, and his glasses gave him a mature look; one that most college boys were lacking. Unlike the other guys, he barely spared a glance to any girls let alone Raavi.

She wanted him so badly, but he paid her no heed. She had tried every trick in the book to get his attention, but none worked. She knew that he was aware of her feelings, that lazy smirk that stopped her heart was proof enough. If only he loved her, just like she loved him. 

Staring outside the window, she noticed all the cars in the parking lot and an idea began to form in her brain. What if she...

She scrambled out of her seat as soon as the last period bell rang and rushed towards the parking lot. She waited for Shiva behind his car. Drops of drool began to slip out the corner of her mouth when he started walking towards her - the car. 

She snapped out of her daze and quietly got into the trunk of his car once he unlocked it. This was going to work. No, it isn't. What was she thinking?

She silently prayed for the best while Shiva drove towards his home. Her plan was simple. Jump out of the car when he wasn't looking, steal something from his room that is valuable, and blackmail him into giving her a chance. It seemed fairly reasonable.

The car stopped and she knew the time had come for her to put her plan in action. With a bright nervous smile and clammy hands, she waited for the coast to be clear. Suddenly the trunk flung open, and Shiva gazed at her with an unreadable expression.

To say she was shocked was an understatement. She quickly covered her face with her hands and waited for his anger. Two strong arms lifted her from the trunk and into a warm embrace. 

Oh my gosh. He is touching me. "What are you doing Shiva? Let go of me." Don't even think about leaving me. She squirmed in his arms as a sign of protest, but as usual he paid no attention to her. 

He entered his bachelor pad and started to walk towards a room. "This is illegal. You can't touch someone without their consent." Raavi had, had enough of his antics. 

"Well, it isn't legal to hide in someone's trunk without their knowledge." Shiva retorted back and she gaped at him in awe. He talked to her. The words coming out of his mouth were directed towards her. Someone pinch me. 

"I have had enough of your childish antics. Ever since you have come into my life, the number of cold showers I have had to take have increased drastically. You wanted something scandalous? I hope this is enough for you." Lust and desire clouded Shiva's eyes and he gently laid Raavi on the bed. 

Raavi stared back at him and...

Shot 2 [Page 7]

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hello my jaans ๐Ÿค—

A little while ago I was complaining about how I have read every work on ShiVi on this forum and need more. So I thought about posting one myself. 

This time it is going to be split into two parts! I previously have worked on this story and wanted to expand on it more for ShiVi. 

I will definitely roll out some new stories on the current track of Pandya Store but I have a busy few weeks ahead so I'm posting what I can for right now! 

Hope you all enjoy it (:

Thank you so much everyone for their feedback on my last two one shots, I really appreciate it a lot. 

Until next time...

Aeee India Forums Ke Pandya Store Forum Ke Log, have a productive day!

Love, Mrs. Dhillon 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting plot๐Ÿ˜Š

Raavi was head over heels for Shiva๐Ÿ˜Š

Shiva was also feeling the same for her๐Ÿ˜‰

Waiting for the second part 

anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely and interesting story โค๏ธ

Looking forward for next update 

Great work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Keep writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Arraey mrs.dhillion, kya story hey..

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Super ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผi like the concept

Hot nerd shiva wow thats new ๐Ÿ˜‰

You know even in the show I feel that shiva is smart and intelligent but he didnt finish his studies for another reason not because he is stupid or not a good student๐Ÿ˜›

And raavi such a silly girl glad she is ready to do anything to get shiva ๐Ÿฅฑ

Update soon plz 

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh ... I love this .. I think I have read a taarey version of this

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry dude ... didn't notice my bad 

Edited by virmantaarey - 3 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail