With heavy heart i dared enough to watch the Seeti maar video

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

From posters to promos. There's literally not a single good thing about Radhe has been released so far. I couldn't even make past a minute of the trailer due to 2nd hand embarrassment.

As someone who likes Salman it legit made me depressed for some time. 

I've been avoiding this Seeti maar video because i know there's no way it's going to be better than the OG in any form but i  expected it to be well produced big budget music video. At least a better production than the original one. Considering its Salman khan movie. 

I peeped the trending page and surprised it got like 13 million views in 10 hours. I thought to myself maybe it's actually good and i played it. 

It's the most cheapest piece of art any renowned actor did in the past decade. Even small actors like sid m, ayushman, Vicky, raj kumar rao never had this cheap of a song in their movies so far. 

Everything about it whether its music production, choreography, set design, cinematography, costumes etc is absolute 2nd class.  Now a days kids on YouTube are making better produced(instruments quality) songs in their bedroom than this supposed big banner movie of a superstar. 

Radhe is going to be  a despicable disaster in salman's career. Tubelight is nothing infront of this 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You are very brave indeed!

You remind me of a war hero 👍

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

You are very brave indeed!

You remind me of a war hero 👍

i don't know what will happen to me after watching it in theatre 😔

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

From posters to promos. There's literally not a single good thing about Radhe has been released so far. I couldn't even make past a minute of the trailer due to 2nd hand embarrassment.

As someone who likes Salman it legit made me depressed for some time. 

I've been avoiding this Seeti maar video because i know there's no way it's going to be better than the OG in any form but i  expected it to be well produced big budget music video. At least a better production than the original one. Considering its Salman khan movie. 

I peeped the trending page and surprised it got like 13 million views in 10 hours. I thought to myself maybe it's actually good and i played it. 

It's the most cheapest piece of art any renowned actor did in the past decade. Even small actors like sid m, ayushman, Vicky, raj kumar rao never had this cheap of a song in their movies so far. 

Everything about it whether its music production, choreography, set design, cinematography, costumes etc is absolute 2nd class.  Now a days kids on YouTube are making better produced(instruments quality) songs in their bedroom than this supposed big banner movie of a superstar. 

Radhe is going to be  a despicable disaster in salman's career. Tubelight is nothing infront of this 

I just wish the movie doesn't end up becoming a hit in any way.

If such a thing happens, we will have at least three more sequels of "Wanted". four more sequels of "Race", 2 more sequels of "Dabang" and perhaps a sequel each of Kick and Jai Ho over another decade.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Wtf was that step..covering your face with t shirt neck and loosening elastic of your pants 🤣

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Releasing on OTT will save it and Salman will make  the next Race/Dabangg/Wanted

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

OTT is saving him..it would have been a tubelight level disaster if released in cinemas

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Salman looking younger than ever...other than that everything is so disappointing..even Disha dance is not appealing.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

i don't know what will happen to me after watching it in theatre 😔

You still want to watch it in theatres?!?! Lol. Salmon fans.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

Salman looking younger than ever...other than that everything is so disappointing..even Disha dance is not appealing.

Salman looks younget because od CGI.