New promo- title pakhis tricks 😂 sitara caption 😍 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roch

Please tell me what is Sitara upto, they are uploading back to back promos and updates for Sairat. Kya ho kya raha hain. 

Sitara ko bhi Sairat se itna pyaar hain, jitna apni pakhi didi ko Sai se 

Couldn't help it, after watching todays episode. 

nothing they know that it’s Sairat or else the show is in toss ppl are done with of line drama 

Bhai shaadi kar rhe ho 

Jung nhi lard rhe jo Itni publicity chahiye 

And more so the negative comments she is posting of ppl trying to put sense in her 
Sitara was all done i guess 

so promoting Sairat and as siya said ipl bhi hai

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

IPL ka jaadoo. 

Am happy. Finally! Neil also spoke well of his equation with Ayesha, episode was good. All in all .. satisfying🀣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://youtu.be/klpd2wDaH40

juice Lana pakhi ka trick hai re 

Rijhana hai devar ko 

Phir karana hai bezzati usse 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COHhi2Eiu5O/?igshid=z16m0e9r8gzi

we can surely read pakhis mind!! 

The subtle shade sitara is throwing 🀣🀣🀣

Inhone ab chalu kiya hai read karna, humne toh itna read kiya hai ki ab toh likh sakte hai didi ke mind ke baare mein, lol, I can even write her neuron activity around Sai and virat🀣

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maahi11

nothing they know that it’s Sairat or else the show is in toss ppl are done with of line drama 

Bhai shaadi kar rhe ho 

Jung nhi lard rhe jo Itni publicity chahiye 

And more so the negative comments she is posting of ppl trying to put sense in her 
Sitara was all done i guess 

so promoting Sairat and as siya said ipl bhi hai

Sairat will always work, they should have known. Now looking at all the articles, star promotions looks like they are trying from their end lets.

Lets not talk about offline circus, people are of the same opinion, shaadi karo no one had a problem with that but dont spoil the on screen things by your circus. 

I dont wish to speak anything on her, cause i dont even care about her off screen antics. My problem is her acting, such a powerful role and such a clownery performance. That is the problem and then she has the audacity to mock the fans of the show. beats the shit out of me. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sairat will always work, they should have known. Now looking at all the articles, star promotions looks like they are trying from their end lets.

Lets not talk about offline circus, people are of the same opinion, shaadi karo no one had a problem with that but dont spoil the on screen things by your circus. 

I dont wish to speak anything on her, cause i dont even care about her off screen antics. My problem is her acting, such a powerful role and such a clownery performance. That is the problem and then she has the audacity to mock the fans of the show. beats the shit out of me. 

yep yep!! i agree 100%

don't have an issue with the relationship, never had and honestly i don't care 

but there has to be a balance with the offscreen content, she can't always mock fans for liking sairat more and shipping them together!

Rather i will be more impressed if she works on her acting skills and improves! I think people will appreciate her more....

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Watching her touch him is super weird. Even if it’s on the shoulder. Abe what’s with the expression? Is she scared , worried or feeling awkward?

Even the BAU experts wont be able to decipher le expressions 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

yep yep!! i agree 100%

don't have an issue with the relationship, never had and honestly i don't care 

but there has to be a balance with the offscreen content, she can't always mock fans for liking sairat more and shipping them together!

Rather i will be more impressed if she works on her acting skills and improves! I think people will appreciate her more....

Babe, she shouldn't have a problem in the first place.

Cuz, according to herself, she is tyaagmayi human being, who sacrificed her yoga love track timing so that we don't get addicted to it🀣

Humne kaha kuch kaha tha inko, sab yahi karti hai,phir yahi marti hai🀣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Babe, she shouldn't have a problem in the first place.

Cuz, according to herself, she is tyaagmayi human being, who sacrificed her yoga love track timing so that we don't get addicted to it🀣

Humne kaha kuch kaha tha inko, sab yahi karti hai,phir yahi marti hai🀣

lol

Im talking about IRL.... she posts pics with someone as soon as sairat trends! just want that circus to stop for good! 

no one is stopping her from posting with him, but there is a limit to mocking fans! 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Please tell me what is Sitara upto, they are uploading back to back promos and updates for Sairat. Kya ho kya raha hain. 

Sitara ko bhi Sairat se itna pyaar hain, jitna apni pakhi didi ko Sai se 

Couldn't help it, after watching todays episode. 

@bold

🀣🀣

Oh my, you wrote my thoughts down. This was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Virat toh sirf bahaana hai, Sai hi asal nishaana hai πŸ€£

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

lol

Im talking about IRL.... she posts pics with someone as soon as sairat trends! just want that circus to stop for good! 

no one is stopping her from posting with him, but there is a limit to mocking fans! 

Rehne do, inke karmo ka phal, yahi jaaneπŸ˜†

Actually, I don't like such attitude to be honest, well,it's okay to post, none is saying no to that. Cuz,it is her SM handle.

But, if we see her posts, i hardly am able to see Aish and Neil, but she makes it deliberately seem like Virat and Pakhi and captions are the last straw of patience.