Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I think today's episode was random , they didn't think through it. I won't blame them.either , due to pandemic and lockdown they had to make changes. 

I feel  raavi was messing up with Shiva and not dhara. She was mindlessly against anything that Shiva may like..when he said no to sandwiches , she had to say yes. 

I also don't think that either rishita or raavi were trying to insult dhara on purpose when she enquired about chunari. Yes , both could have simply said yes but their replies were not offensive either. All of us , at some point get irritated with our parents or elders concern. Over concern . Nobody can be as perfect as dhara is . 

She does act like an overindulging mommy at times which isn't wrong..its her way of showing  love and concern ..but when her sons got married , their wives would expect  a little space , privacy and less interference. Raavi is acting randomly but rishita expects that. 

Shiva is over protective of dhara , normally , nobody should be  over reacting like this..aisa kuch nai hua ke he reprimand raavi that she is plotting against dhara. There is no plotting going on here..if raavi made a face looking at the sandwich dhara would be the first one to give her gyan on family bonding and letting go. None of this was about dhara. However Shiva can be a little soft with raavi .

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

@ bold - respectfully disagree.

eventhough I do not like crying - dumb so mahan FL, I would say dev is the reason for what ever happened with raavi and to some extent herself. 

Her mausa pa blackmailed her... still she agreed to....dhara just suggested so she does not hang herself  ... if she was that mature and understanding would not try to kill her self....

Who goes to that extent without your boyfriend acknowledging even once that he loves you ????

Dhara tried to be so good mahan FL - that is only her fault.

Siding with dhara is like giving her respect... authority... even if they do not agree... agree first... explain your pov and let them tell ... you are correct... that's how it works in village-  joint families...

In my family, I am second DIL (out of 5 cousins in joint family), oldest DIL of the family came in 16 years before me. When my arranged marriage got fixed - I knew that I had 4 saas, my saas, two aunts IL  and one SIL (almost saas) to respect, follow and coordinate with...

and I explained that to all my 3 younger SILs before their alliance got fixed with my BILs.

So they know beforehand what and how they have to live in family... if they are ready for it or not etc.

Yes Dev and herself are the reasons why she got ditched at the altar...But Shivi marriage happened only coz of dhara.I agreed dhara 's intention was good but it was wrong on her part to ask two people who can't stand each other to get married right then and there without giving them time to think through.

Raavi didn't want to get married to shiva and vice versa but both of them were emotionally blacked to get married anyway.Why is marriage the only solution to all problems? Granted raavi was suicidal but what made her think that getting her married will solve that problem?If anything she should have taken her for counselling or even keep her at her house so that she could keep an eye on raavi instead of getting her married to a person raavi supposedly hates.

So imo Dhara is also at fault for putting both raavi and shiva in an unwanted marriage and it's coz of her they are stuck in this situation .

ITV is bad at showing such mature discussion unfortunately.