Pandya Store

I’m mad at Raavi today

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I understand what she’s going through, but I didn’t like the way she was behaving with Dhara and Shiva today. Teaming up with Rishita to subtly diss Dhara was out of character for her. 

I understand she’s disappointed with Shiva but I hoped she would keep it between herself and Shiva, and not drag the family into it. I hope she doesn’t cross the line, and demean Shiva due to her misunderstanding. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I agree.. I didn't like her behavior with Dhara and Shiva either.

I don't know if she will do it intentionally or unintentionally, but I think something she does will end up demeaning Shiva. I just hope it is not in front of everyone

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I haven’t watched the Episode yet, but also disappointed by what I have read so far.

I would have appreciated if she just gave everyone a silent treatment.

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I definitely agree with keeping it between her, dhara and shiva. Cause honestly does she realize shes siding with the same girl that wouldn't hesitate to insult and drag her. Half of her problems are because of Rishita. 

I understand why shes mad at Dhara and Shiva even though she doesnt know the full story. Trying to humiliate someone is not the way to go.

ananya269 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I agree.. I didn't like her behavior with Dhara and Shiva either.

I don't know if she will do it intentionally or unintentionally, but I think something she does will end up demeaning Shiva. I just hope it is not in front of everyone

I think we were expecting Raavi to know the truth about Dev today from the precap. That’s why we’re so disappointed. She completely flew past that and ended up hurting both Shiva and Dhara. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

From my perspective, it seemed like Raavi has not yet acknowledged that Shiva is her husband. The banter between them seemed like old times. Raavi is still a child at heart However, Shiva being the mature one in this relationship understands that despite everything they are married. So, to hear the word "uneducated" or seeing her laugh when Dev when he called him stupid just triggered him due to his insecurities. 

I have seen when best friends get married they don't automatically just become husband and wife. They need time to adjust to their newfound relationship. We definitely are expecting everything to be normal on their third day of marriage which is not even possible in real life.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ananya269

I understand what she’s going through, but I didn’t like the way she was behaving with Dhara and Shiva today. Teaming up with Rishita to subtly diss Dhara was out of character for her. 

I understand she’s disappointed with Shiva but I hoped she would keep it between herself and Shiva, and not drag the family into it. I hope she doesn’t cross the line, and demean Shiva due to her misunderstanding. 

Even after that it was Dhara who binded everyone together.  

She could have easily left Raavi & Rishita .But instead chose to make them part stating that she holds them as family.

ananya269 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: by_stander

From my perspective, it seemed like Raavi has not yet acknowledged that Shiva is her husband. The banter between them seemed like old times. Raavi is still a child at heart However, Shiva being the mature one in this relationship understands that despite everything they are married. So, to hear the word "uneducated" or seeing her laugh when Dev when he called him stupid just triggered him due to his insecurities. 

I have seen when best friends get married they don't automatically just become husband and wife. They need time to adjust to their newfound relationship. We definitely are expecting everything to be normal on their third day of marriage which is not even possible in real life.

Shiva was really affected by that. That’s why I feel bad. Raavi used to tease him but today her taunts didn’t feel childish. 

akki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Raavi will definitely come around it's just a process of growing for her too...I feel she is just randomly lost somewhere in all the mess that has happened in her life and shiva not exactly communicating to her about what all has happened is only adding to her current behaviour...

cannedweirdness thumbnail

You know, everyone is making Raavi out to be the bad guy here and Dhara some mahaan. Let's be real - because of her idea to get Shiva and Raavi marry her which made her Mausa do the emotional drama and got ill. So Raavi had to marry Shiva, the person who hates her no matter how nice she was to him, and watch her love with someone else. Just think about - now she has to watch them every day! 

Also Raavi trusted Dhara, wanted to be her. She is hurt by the betrayal. And she has every right to be. 

Rishita is abominable and selfish but Raavi doesn't expect anything from her but that. But she blindly trusted Dhara and the Pandya family and they did that to her so.. Though it's not very nice to see, what she is doing is normal human behavior. 

I understand that Dhara is the ideal selfless TV protagonist but she made the mistake and the family despite knowing the truth, brought it all upon themselves.