Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

NYC to see u here kalyani after long it's like u had vanished do u knew what both are right and wrong so am not gonna even argue about tht both have problems but thts how they have portrayed like preesha said both have kamiya but they both complete eachother so I'm not gona go and u knw do deep in to there characters I'll just wat h for rusha cuz it's still a nyc couple story eventhough sometimes it just dont mke sense liek u said about preesha getting yuvraj to marry am not gona comment on tht cuz we dont knw what convo they both had so I'm gona leave tht for nw ๐Ÿค—

Par tu ati rha kar its nyc to see u (pakka I will be active from now on๐Ÿฅฐ..thanks for missing me n I missed you too)

Aww that's so sweet of you .i know rusha were both at fault in their perspectives I am not judging any characters because I love rusha as a whole I don't want only one getting blamed or supported compensate karnekeliye all above its fun yaar 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

Aww that's so sweet of you .i know rusha were both at fault in their perspectives I am not judging any characters because I love rusha as a whole I don't want only one getting blamed or supported compensate karnekeliye all above its fun yaar 

Yeh we will need alot of company to get through the next track man god help us and eachother ๐Ÿ˜†

kalyani246 thumbnail

Yeh we will need alot of company to get through the next track man god help us and eachother ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ

aishasully1993 thumbnail

So who thnks rudra will tell preesha to leave batao batao and will she leave ?

kalyani246 thumbnail

Me..i don't preesha will leave or not but I trust ru for saying her to leave

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyani246

Me..i don't preesha will leave or not but I trust ru for saying her to leave

I thbk she will be told to go but she wont cuz we knw shes stubborn she loves her rudr alot plus she wont leave them specially when she knows the main problem is still in the house 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if he tells her to leave she won't leave.. Khurana property is in her name & she is in "I'm the saviour of family" mode.. so she won't go anywhere..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Even if he tells her to leave she won't leave.. Khurana property is in her name & she is in "I'm the saviour of family" mode.. so she won't go anywhere..

Yes correct๐Ÿ˜†

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Plus she can't go anywhere. Doubt they have a lot of sets in Goa + Amma Appa don't seem to be shooting.

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Plus she can't go anywhere. Doubt they have a lot of sets in Goa + Amma Appa don't seem to be shooting.

Yh that's what I thought unless she lives alone in some other house