Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I want some powerful dialogues to Pallavi too..Could be something along the line of mere dil mein Mandhar they, hai , aur hamesha rahega..Like the don owns all of Hyderabad, but not his wife..Being married to someone and they have someone else in their heart will be a severe punishment for Raghav..

For VD, I want him to miss Pallavi, the child who was happily roaming around in his home baba baba bolke and that emptiness of not being there..I want him to regret and connect with Pallavi, and he rejects everything and any relation. She has to be vocal that she is alone and doesnt need anyone..[well this is called day dreaming on Sunday morning] 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: K_keechu

For me there is difference between the widow and white. smiley9

He either filtered the orphan thing in the air because he don't care or he didn't hear. I think it's the former. 

I agree with you on that point. His respect will not increase even a bit if he came to know the widow matter, bcoz he doesn't care about those things. 

She may not wear white with Amma and keerthi around but I want her too. I want to see his that frustration. smiley36I want to see him burning all her white sarees how he burned her stock and scream at her that "IM STILL ALIVE." smiley37

Yeah it's high time for him to know the truth and I want to see him mad about Mandar after he fell in love as well.  Let's see! 

I think there was too much family drama going on for it to really sink in what Sulo said. I think when it hits him, it will hit him all at once. Cause orphan and widow truth are interconnected. If she is an orphan, the next question will be how did you meet the Deshmukhs, and that will be as Mandar's wife. 

I think it will be a really ironic situation like that. All will know the widow truth except RR, the Don of Hyderabad himself, cause he's too self-absorbed. Even Swami the inspector knows she is Mandar's widow. 

So I feel when it hits him, it will be a huge slap in the face. 

Since he is so dense and he has NO hint whatsoever that Pallavi is not their daughter but bahu, I think even if Pallavi wears white to the wedding, he will not realize what it means or make the connection. I think he will feel she is just doing it to irritate him and insult him, to basically prove a point. 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sas79

I think there was too much family drama going on for it to really sink in what Sulo said. I think when it hits him, it will hit him all at once. Cause orphan and widow truth are interconnected. If she is an orphan, the next question will be how did you meet the Deshmukhs, and that will be as Mandar's wife. 

I think it will be a really ironic situation like that. All will know the widow truth except RR, the Don of Hyderabad himself, cause he's too self-absorbed. Even Swami the inspector knows she is Mandar's widow. 

So I feel when it hits him, it will be a huge slap in the face. 

Since he is so dense and he has NO hint whatsoever that Pallavi is not their daughter but bahu, I think even if Pallavi wears white to the wedding, he will not realize what it means or make the connection. I think he will feel she is just doing it to irritate him and insult him, to basically prove a point. 

But what if he gets to the widow thing first? He won't connect that with her being an orphan, right? Widow doesn't mean that she was an orphan? 

When that abortion drama happened when sulu said that Pallavi was a orphan,  couldn't he have thought that she was may be adopted? It was an out of the box thinking of mine. ðŸ˜† He even said that if she can live with her amma then why can't he? So may be he didn't ponder over it like we wanted or he might have thought that she was adopted. ðŸĪŠ

@ Bold That can happen.  He won't connect that. He will definitely think that she came in white to insult him 

Edited by K_keechu - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

For me there is difference between the widow and white. smiley9

He either filtered the orphan thing in the air because he don't care or he didn't hear. I think it's the former. 

I agree with you on that point. His respect will not increase even a bit if he came to know the widow matter, bcoz he doesn't care about those things. 

She may not wear white with Amma and keerthi around but I want her too. I want to see his that frustration. smiley36I want to see him burning all her white sarees how he burned her stock and scream at her that "IM STILL ALIVE." smiley37

Yeah it's high time for him to know the truth and I want to see him mad about Mandar after he fell in love as well.  Let's see! 

Wonderful!!! Everything filters for Anna, until he isn't directly involved. Honestly, I am not expecting any reaction from him about the widow matter at all re. This will also filter into the air - POOF!!!!😆

She may wear white, but not the complete white. But classy whites, to emphasize the importance of "suhaag" in her life. And white normally har koi pehenta hai. Pallavi is a master with sarees. She will send the message across clearly to Raghav as well as not try and hurt Keerti and Amma too.

Well, I think to irk him, she may drive in the point of being "Mandaar's widow" than being "Raghav's wife" by mentioning him more often. And even before he realizes that he is in love, Raghav will be pissed. He already feels something more for her, and being a second choice, what second, not even a choice for Pallavi, that is a heavy blow. A man who is desired by every woman and fan, does not even hold an interest in his wife's life, sad story.

Oh Anna! What have you brought upon yourself. ðŸ˜†

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I want some powerful dialogues to Pallavi too..Could be something along the line of mere dil mein Mandhar they, hai , aur hamesha rahega..Like the don owns all of Hyderabad, but not his wife..Being married to someone and they have someone else in their heart will be a severe punishment for Raghav..

For VD, I want him to miss Pallavi, the child who was happily roaming around in his home baba baba bolke and that emptiness of not being there..I want him to regret and connect with Pallavi, and he rejects everything and any relation. She has to be vocal that she is alone and doesnt need anyone..[well this is called day dreaming on Sunday morning] 

@bold... That never gonna happen... As you said, it will day dreaming only

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Hmm i want pallavi to def say shes mandhars suhagaan maybe but to say hes in her heart would be off cause she clearly doesnt seem to think of him at all.. she barely new him in fact. But def want her to say something along the lines if being his wife maybe. She considered him her husband.

vD needs a redemption all of his own. That slime of a father. 

RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Wonderful!!! Everything filters for Anna, until he isn't directly involved. Honestly, I am not expecting any reaction from him about the widow matter at all re. This will also filter into the air - POOF!!!!😆

She may wear white, but not the complete white. But classy whites, to emphasize the importance of "suhaag" in her life. And white normally har koi pehenta hai. Pallavi is a master with sarees. She will send the message across clearly to Raghav as well as not try and hurt Keerti and Amma too.

Well, I think to irk him, she may drive in the point of being "Mandaar's widow" than being "Raghav's wife" by mentioning him more often. And even before he realizes that he is in love, Raghav will be pissed. He already feels something more for her, and being a second choice, what second, not even a choice for Pallavi, that is a heavy blow. A man who is desired by every woman and fan, does not even hold an interest in his wife's life, sad story.

Yes. I want her to drive him that she is his widow. I think he wont care that shes a widow but it may bother him at a point where he may feel some jealousy or insecurity later on. 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: libran90

Even if he is involved, everything he doesn't care about filter in the air.  I will be so disappointed if he cares about the widow matter, he should filter that as well cause he is Raghav Rao. smiley36

Im so excited to watch what will happen to him now. smiley36

Can she be both at the same time,  Mandar's widow and Raghav's wife? smiley5

The tag of Mandar's widow will loose it's meaning after she marries Raghav, right?

RosyRosh thumbnail

Even if he is involved, everything he doesn't care about filter in the air.  I will be so disappointed if he cares about the widow matter, he should filter that as well cause he is Raghav Rao. smiley36

The tag of Mandar's widow will loose it's meaning after she marries Raghav, right?

I thinn they point will be pallavi may chooe to drive a point that raghav said she sleeps with him and all that, pallavi doesnt choose him. She is mandhars widow . Amd she may carry that to distinguish heself from raghav. I choose to be his widow over your wife .  Maybe?

I mean we will see how story goes for sure! Writrrs may not be as calculated or smart as forum members ðŸĪĢ

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Frankly, Anna is in trouble.😆

The tag of being Mandaar's widow may lose its meaning with her marriage. But she will insist on remaining one. Pallavi's reason will be because she is scarred by the past, hence its difficult to move on. She is a young girl yaar, ho sakta hai koi phobia type ka ho. For Raghav, it will be she hasn't moved on from Mandaar and doesn't want to accept him, which will rattle his ego, and he will all the more overwhelm Pallavi to accept this marriage and him. He cannot and will not be a second choice for Pallavi. He will make Pallavi choose him, and actually help her through her phobia, indirectly.