Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Pallavis truth reveal

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope writrrs read this someway.

I really REALLY want Pallavis truth to hit raghav hard. 

The fact that she is a widow so young, and orphan, and after her husbands death she took on the  role of her in laws son, ran the shop tried her hardest to make it succeed, battled raghav who uninvitedly entered her life since she literally had nothing to do with anjali, and now lost allll of that also because of raghavs act. Even though its a shitty one, he literally took away the family she probably always wanted amd why she holds onto it so dearly. For an orphan to get that opportunity and loose it in an instant.. the parents she wished she had.. its unimaginable. I think even when i read posts about why pallavi lets her family get away with these things but opens her mouth of raghav, its a little neglectful of the fact that she probably never had a really family with parents and extended relatives. She prob wants to hold on to them. (Sorry i digress) 

Raghav better be shown broken from all of that or EXTREMELY remorseful. I will seriously be so annoyed if he learns this and "hawa mein filters" it like during pregnancy report and the subtle hint at her orphan history 

Please CVs do NOT SCREW THAT UP. 

Edited by xxMATSxx - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoldenHour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree. Initially, I thought it would be revealed before the marriage. There is this OS on the forum by @SnehaSneha (Mistaken). I would have loved it if it was revealed that way. Raghav not being bothered by the fact that she is a widow because that's not important to him, so he would never judge Pallavi on the basis of this.

However, since that's not happening,😭 I totally want it to hit him REAL hard. But I don't want him to behave differently with her because of this, no unneeded constant pity. 

RosyRosh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GoldenHour

I completely agree. Initially, I thought it would be revealed before the marriage. There is this OS on the forum by @SnehaSneha (Mistaken). I would have loved it if it was revealed that way. Raghav not being bothered by the fact that she is a widow because that's not important to him, so he would never judge Pallavi on the basis of this.

However, since that's not happening,😭 I totally want it to hit him REAL hard. But I don't want him to behave differently with her because of this, no unneeded constant pity. 

I agree. I dont want him to treat her differently or place emphasis on widow i dnt think he would either. I think he will respect her more because of his own mom.. 

But i want him to regret how he treated her and recognize her challenges. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: xxMATSxx

The fact that she is a widow so young, and orphan, and after her husbands death she took on the  role of her in laws son, ran the shop tried her hardest to make it succeed, battled raghav who uninvitedly entered her life since she literally had nothing to do with anjali, and now lost allll of that also because of raghavs act. Even though its a shitty one, he literally took away the family she probably always wanted amd why she holds onto it so dearly. For an orphan to get that opportunity and loose it in an instant.. the parents she wished she had.. its unimaginable. I think even when i read posts about why pallavi lets her family get away with these things but opens her mouth of raghav, its a little neglectful of the fact that she probably never had a really family with parents and extended relatives. She prob wants to hold on to them. (Sorry i digress) 

Raghav better be shown broken from all of that are EXTREMELY remorseful. I will seriously be so annoyed if he learns this and "hawa mein filters" it like during pregnancy report and the subtle hint at her orphan history 

High hopes dear. Raghav and remorse are on a breakup. And Sitara wale are having an affair with regressive content, jahaan FL ko koi tawajjo nahi milti

But frankly, now I don't want series of truth bombs to drop on him. I just want an atomic explosion on him. Serves him right actually.

Coming to Pallavi, bro problem is not her acute sense of need for a family. I get where she is coming from. But this is not how a family function. Arre koi dusre ghar ki ladki bhi hogi, to itna sense hoga ki hum usko raat ko aise bahar na phek de. Family does not leave you at the threshold of a breakdown, family does not believe other's words over you. That is not family. Sharda is a mother, Vijay is not capable of being anyone's father. Cause a man who does not have any contribution to see how his "ghar ke bachche" are raised, has no right to comment on others.

Pallavi will get what she deserves, and so will Vijay. Waqt kisi ke dehleez pe rukta nahi; aaj kisi aur ka hai, kal kisi aur ka hoga.

lateuser1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raghav better be shown broken from all of that or EXTREMELY remorseful. I will seriously be so annoyed if he learns this and "hawa mein filters" it like during pregnancy report and the subtle hint at her orphan history 

Can happen only if it is not revealed @wedding. From precap it seems so it will be revealed there. If so then it will impact him but not to the point of him crying in the pond of misery which u seems like him to feel on that. I don't want it. A person being orphan, widow or anything for that matter is a bad situation to be but as Pallavi said, its a situation not identity. It should cause remorse in him for sure but only this resulting in him breaking down seems a lot for a person who appears to respect person identity then their position.

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully it turns out he way we want but a part of me dreads what if, he doesn't get to know this before marriage??? He might not think of it as a big deal but he might think he was being cheated idk. I guess I am too nervous regarding how all of this unfolds 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

A good sequence of nightmares... him trying to console her hug her , pally pushing him away and him drinking.. throwing glasses... cutting himself... crying... in short HEAVENLY BLISS...   I just love nightmares...Anurag waking up...prerna arena..  almost falling off the bed...❤️... RK dreamingof SULTAN'S eyes... then madhu going towards sultan... Raghav ko jam se kam ek week tak dard mein dikhao... phir Farhaad and party Pallu ko samjhayen.. then only Pallu should agree☺️

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think the truth will hit him that hard if he get to know this right now.  He is not an emotional guy, he works with his mind.  I doubt, if he has a heart! (he has one only when his family is concerned) 

But if the truth of her being a widow and orphan reveal infront of him right now,  he won't be affected, I don't think so.  But if that comes out after the MU cleared and after he starts to trust her again then may be the truth will hit him hard.  But at the same time I don't want him to be affected about she being a widow. I just want him to be jealous of the factor that there was someone else before him in her life.  This will happen only if he gets to know the truth after he falls in love with her. I wanna see that.  

And I completely agree with what you have said about Pallavi holding onto the last thread with DM family. They are the only choice she has as a family, and I'm sure that she was thrilled to get married to Mandar because she knew she was going to get a family she always wanted.  

Whenever she tried to support that family I saw that desparation in her eyes. She is scared of them not wanting her one-day and for the same reason she tries too hard to be the son they lost. 

In the last two episodes, she was so desperate for them to trust her,  my heart broke for that girl.

And CVS won't screw that up,  don't worry since they love drama. 😆

The orphan thing went above their head because there was already a drama unfolding.  Just imagine he reacting to that at that moment. That would have been a blunder but I want him to think about that day and realize that truth.  😳

Edited by K_keechu - 2 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: libran90

High hopes dear. Raghav and remorse are on a breakup. And Sitara wale are having an affair with regressive content, jahaan FL ko koi tawajjo nahi milti

But frankly, now I don't want series of truth bombs to drop on him. I just want an atomic explosion on him. Serves him right actually.

Coming to Pallavi, bro problem is not her acute sense of need for a family. I get where she is coming from. But this is not how a family function. Arre koi dusre ghar ki ladki bhi hogi, to itna sense hoga ki hum usko raat ko aise bahar na phek de. Family does not leave you at the threshold of a breakdown, family does not believe other's words over you. That is not family. Sharda is a mother, Vijay is not capable of being anyone's father. Cause a man who does not have any contribution to see how his "ghar ke bachche" are raised, has no right to comment on others.

Pallavi will get what she deserves, and so will Vijay. Waqt kisi ke dehleez pe rukta nahi; aaj kisi aur ka hai, kal kisi aur ka hoga.

True about raghav.. he needs explosive bomb.

And pallavi thats true but she never had a stable family..how is she to know what is permissible and what isnt? 

RosyRosh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lateuser1234

Can happen only if it is not revealed @wedding. From precap it seems so it will be revealed there. If so then it will impact him but not to the point of him crying in the pond of misery which u seems like him to feel on that. I don't want it. A person being orphan, widow or anything for that matter is a bad situation to be but as Pallavi said, its a situation not identity. It should cause remorse in him for sure but only this resulting in him breaking down seems a lot for a person who appears to respect person identity then their position.

Identity is different than remorse i want him to be extremely remorseful about how he treated her. Yh i dmt want him to judge or treat her different but recognize her challenges and where she is coming from also.