The Aftermath - A ShiVi OS

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The Aftermath

Hi! So I wrote my version of what would happen after today’s (22/04/2021) precap, after Shiva and Raavi are rescued, peppered with some chipkali reference and some love. Hope you guys like it ♥️

———————————————————————-

After fighting off the goons, the Pandya brothers went in the room to get Raavi out. She was on the floor unconscious. Gaumbi looked at Raavi and nodded to Shiva, Shiva’s face tightened but he went to lift her up. 

Krish had gotten some water and tried to wake her up with it. But Raavi seemed to be knocked out cold. 

Dev had called an auto by then and Shiva lifted her into it and got in with her, while his brothers followed them on their bike, this time careful not to let them out of their sight.

Half an hour later they reached Pandya Nivas, Gaumbi had already relayed the entire incident to Dhara over the phone and everyone was outside the house awaiting them.

Raavi’s Mausi started wailing as soon as she saw Shiva lift a still unconscious Raavi out of the auto. Suman was too worry stricken to threaten her into silence this time. 

Everyone hovered around them and started talking at the same time, asking Shiva what had happened to them and if they were okay.

Shiva had an impassive expression, not wanting to talk at all. He just pushed past all of them and carried Raavi with him to their room. He laid her on the bed, made sure her head was well rested on the pillow and covered her with a blanket before leaving the room.

“Shiva!”, Dhara said holding his arm, “come I’ll help you clean your wound.”

“Nahi Bhabhi, aap Raavi ko sambalna, mein teek hoon, I can’t be here now,” he said pulling away and leaving the house before anyone else could stop him.

He went straight to his tree and sat down. So much had happened that day, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. That panauti always got out the worst in him, but today there was something else too.

The way she had stood up to the gundas but had shivered like a kitten when the chipkali had made it’s appearance.

The way he had felt when she fell into his shoulders to get away from the chipkali, that moment he had actually forgotten about their surroundings and their situation. But that was before that pevert had come in. His hands tightened. He couldn’t explain the white hot anger that came over him when that batameez called her Laila and touched her.

The way she had looked so broken when her pallu had fallen off and the shock that ran through him when he looked into her eyes after fixing it.

The way she looked at him with hope in her eyes, looking up at him to untie her knots when he was free, that look of pure innocence.

He covered his face with his hands and sighed. What is happening to me, he thought.

He looked up and saw that the sun had set long ago, he had completely lost track of time. Unwillingly he got up and started back home, his Bhabhi would take his case if he was out so late especially after so much had happened.

He entered his house and saw that it was almost 10 pm. Dhara came to him with a very worried expression. 

“Bhabhi, I’m fine,” he started to reassure her, but she stopped him.

“Tum nahi Shiva, Raavi teek nahi hai, she doesn’t want to talk to anyone. She’s not eating anything either,” she said hurriedly.

“Vo dramebaaz bi na, usse Bollywood mein honi chahiye, Bhabhi,” he said with an irritated expression.

“Nahi Shiva, tumhe jake uske pas honi chaiye. She woke up two hours ago and asked for you, we told her you went out for some work. After that she didn’t say a word, go to her.”

Shiva huffed and started to go to the room, fully aware of a foreign feeling in his heart for his MamiKiBehenKiBeti.

Raavi’s head swung to the door as he opened it with a bang. He could swear an expression of relief came over her features.

Shiva looked at her forehead, satisfied to see that someone had bandaged it.

“Kyun nahi kha rahi ho, pure din mere dimaag khake full ho gayi kya?”, Shiva demanded looking at Raavi who was sitting on the mattress with her arms around her knees and head down.

When she didn’t respond, he let out a exasperated breathe with his hands on his hips. He noticed two plates of food that was left on the small table for them. He took one in his hands and set it in front of her. 

“Mujhe nahi chahiye, tu kha le,” she said, her lips quivering as a sob threatened to break through.

“Abey ro math, varna tumhari jigri dost chipkali ko bulalunga,” he mocked her with one side of his lips curved up.

She looked up at him with wide eyes, her tears freezing in place within her eyes.

He went and sat down on the floor opposite to the bed with his legs stretched out in front of him and looked straight at her.

She went back to bending over her knees. They sat like that for minutes.

“Tumhare sar se khoon beh rahi hai,” came her quiet voice.

“Mein teek hoon, sook gaya hai,” he said looking away, not caring about a little blood, he’d been through worse injuries.

She looked up at him, “itna bi brave banna zaruri nahi hai mujhe impress karne ke kiye,” she tried to joke with a small smile on her face.

He just rolled his eyes at her, too tired to argue anymore. He just wanted to close his eyes and sleep now that he knew she was okay. And then with a jolt, he realised that he had started to worry about the Chipkali. 

She had gotten up by then and walked towards him with a box in hand. 

“What’s that?”, he asked.

She ignored him and sat down next to him. She took out the first aid supplies from the box and started to dab his forehead wound with anti-septic.

He tried to swat her hands away, but she wasn’t relenting. She gave him a pointed look. After a few failed attempts he gave up and let her do what she wanted.

“Aaah!”, he hissed as she touched a still sore part of his wound.

“Sorry sorry,” she said quickly and tried to be more careful, alternating between dabbing and blowing air on the wound.

In the process, she had moved very close to him, her lips an inch away from his forehead, he gulped. The room suddenly seemed hot.

He met her eyes and her hands stilled. Her eyes were filled with tears.

“Shiva, I know ki you hate me, and maybe I hate you too, I’m not sure anymore. But aaj kuch math kehna, varna tujhe thappad milegi,” she threatened and before he could realise it, she got up and settled into his lap and leaned her head onto his shoulders. Her hands going around his neck.

“Ey kya kar rahi hai,” he said looking shocked as he tried to pull her away from him. His heart racing and his body reacting to her touch in a way it had never done before.

In response, she snuggled her head further into the crook of his neck and breathed in deeply.

“Mein bahut dar gayi thi, Shiva, promise kar ki tu kabhi mujhe aise chodkar nahi jayega,” she said softly into his neck, her breath tickling his neck as goosebumps crept up all over him.

For a minute, he didn’t know what to do. His hands stopped trying to pull her away from him and relaxed as her breathing relaxed on his neck. 

He gave up trying to fight away his feelings. He held the back of her head with one palm and threw the other arm around her shoulders, pulling her close and shutting his eyes.

How long they sat that way they didn’t know. But as both their breathing synchronised, they lost track of everything else.

Suddenly, he heard her stomach growl and realised that he didn’t do the one thing that he was supposed to do. 

“Raavi? Raavi?”, he said shaking her lightly.

“Mmmm?”, she said almost half asleep, snuggling even close to him if that were possible.

“Khana kao,” he said gently.

“Nahi chahiye.”

He sighed and gently put his hands under her and lifted her as he stood up. She wrapped her hands even tighter around his neck, worried he would let her go.

“Abey, don’t kill me, I’m not letting you go,” he said.

He managed to remove her from himself and placed her on the bed and sat down next to her with the plate of food in his hands.

He took a piece of Roti and held it out in front of her mouth, Raavi’s eyes watered again. 

“Hey bhagwaan, ab kya hua? Why do you keep crying,” he asked frustrated as well as a little worried.

“It’s not my fault,” she said sniffing and blinking away the tears before they fell, “un gundoon aur chipkali ki effect hai, aur I think mein PMS bhi kar rahi hoon.”

“Un gundon ne ache se maar khaye mere haton. Us chipkali yahan nahi aane waali hai, unless it had somehow climbed on to your saree and hiked a ride to our room,” he teased and then smiled slightly as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her.

“Aur bath PMS ki tho, uske liye dukaan se kal chocolate dila doonga,” her jaw dropped and he took the opportunity to pop another piece of Roti in her mouth.

“Good thing we didn’t give those chocolates to them, right,” he teased.

Finally, a proper smile dawned on her face and his breath caught.

He finished feeding her and then himself and then got up and switched off the lights.

“So jao, Raavi,” he said coming to stand next to her.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him down, he fell on to her with a huff, placing both his arms on her sides to protect her from his weight.

“Kya kar rahi ho!”, he said startled.

“Mere singham ke sath so rahi hoon,” she said, “I know I might regret this tomorrow, but today I can’t bear to stay away, Shiva,” she said looking up at him with pleading eyes.

He relented and settled down next to her.

She turned and snuggled into him, “I hate you, Shiva.”

He smiled, “hate you too, Chipkali,” he said tightening his arms around her.

—————————————————————————

Let’s see how much of that comes true tomorrow 🤣❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantika145 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice, please continue soon 😊

Dwanstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aww   how cute❤❤

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Awwww this was so beautiful ❤️

Their care for each other 😍😍😍

Hopefully they have some moments like this in the show too where they are in emotional overdrive.. before they go back to bickering again 😆

Loved reading this!! 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This one was so Adorable.

Whatever their equation is, they have been through this stressful event together and I could totally understand Raavis need to have Shiva close to her, as him leaving her was the last thing before she went unconscious.

Shiva♥️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nivi, this is fantastic!! I loved it. 

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Aaaawwww this was so sweet..

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kho gaye hum kaha!!

Reading this os I am lost

So adorable❤️

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I wouldn't rate it in good I'd say this felt like comfort ♥️. Shiva and Raavi will eventually develop a comfortable companionship which I'm very excited about. Aaj mann kuch bhaari hai accha laga ye padh k. Also I felt kal hi ki chocolates toh gundo ko deni nahi chahiye😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I actually might turn this into FF instead of an OS 🙈 I like this version of Shivi too much to write about 😂

Originally posted by: avantika145

Nice, please continue soon 😊