Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

(intense music and nail biting going on in the background) 

hmmmmmmmmmm... hmmmmmmm... ok I'll go for Ghum😛

cuz I didn't like the room decor in KD at all and I'm really finicky about such things (convenient escape from the question) 

I have watched a few clips of the show. Sai and Emon aren't the same. Emon is more savage than Sai but I like Sai better. 😳

Originally posted by: 123ni

Ok thanks

actually mujhe conform nhi tha bs laga ki vohi same duppata hai... 

You welcome. With the Ghum crew anything can happen. Logic gaye tel lene. For example, Sai returned to GC empty handed but she was wearing her Nagpur dress. 🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I have watched a few clips of the show. Sai and Emon aren't the same. Emon is more savage than Sai but I like Sai better. 😳

ya... I feel KD had a slight tang to it. But I obviously love Sai and Virat more❤️

ya... I feel KD had a slight tang to it. But I obviously love Sai and Virat more❤️

Siarat have great chemistry. I wouldn't have started watching if they didn't look so good. 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Siarat have great chemistry. I wouldn't have started watching if they didn't look so good. 

ya... that's what really kept me hooked to the show... varna I wasn't interested in watching the same story again.

I started watching the show from Kamal Sir's death sequence... toh I'm mainly here for SaiRat and Didi-G ki bezzati as always

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for another epic post...💕

I always read through your responses...and these posts give so much enjoyment to so many members.

I loved the episode it was just what I wanted both of them were lost in their memories...funny when Sai was in bed and said why am I thinking of karoos..then you had Virat on the other end.

After Virat proved that he is no longer an honest policeman 😭 Kaku didn’t know know when to shut up...why would you say it’s only a small fault

I did feel bad for Virat...he is surrounded by snakes..I hope Sonali changes sides...I like her change with the wind character🤣

I’m glad the first thing Virat saw was Angel 😇 Pari...she gave him some honsala before his band baaja...

Sai was rocking as usual...with her wit..when she found out Virat had come.

You could see that they were both happy to see each other...and then Sai hurt when she remembered😭

Now Virat Sir take your band baaja like a man and suck it up.  

All I want to know is how Barka is going to help and who Sai or Virat🤔

I felt bad for both of them today and I was thinking about the comment Virat made that it’s easy to ask for forgiveness but harder to give it.  

That is so true..harder to forgive some sins than others.

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As usual dadoo sutto👌😃

Gabbar and Basanti missing each other😒

Pakhi didi self respect naam cheez hai ki nahi aapme. Bezzati itna pasand kyu hai aapko

Yes her dress was beautiful i think she should wear  these type of dress for her college😳

"Tumse door rehne ki saza mujhse bardasht nahin ho rahi hai."  ek baar usse bolne ka mauka diya hota beta toh yeh sab nahi hota ab toh sirf dooriyan nahi balke jaon walon ke samne teri band baja baraat nikalne wali hai yeh bhi sehna hoga tujhe🤣

Awww Pari and Jiju looking cute

"Toh mein kya karoon. Unke aane ki khushi mein phool bhichhaoon, nachoon" Sai rocked🤣

Saaf sutra Raja Babu banke aa toh gaya par bechare ko heart attack milne wala hai🤣

Beautiful post dear🤗

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Simply WOW!!!

Maker kitna bhi sitam kar len...appki post kamaal kar jaati hai...Too good!!!❤️

sacchi wahi haal tha...karwaten badalte rahe saari raat hum....aap ki kasam.......Ab Ghum hai to vaada/kasam banta hai😂

I felt something missing in today's episode...Virat ka Sai ke liye concern...was not there...Usne Omi kaka ko maaf karne ka kaha if the elders dont meddle with Tai and her life...He should have mentioned how they treated Sai...He did not think about Sai much...When aai mentioned, he thought... I mean makers ko that part add karna tha...It again showed that he takes Sai for granted all the time...

The urgency to undo the wrong he has done with Sai was totally missing...😡

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Jab bhi virat lining ki shirt pehnta hai sai ke saath kuch hota zarur hai .😆 thou he looks handsome in it .

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

When he was crying while driving, the only thing going on in my mind was kahi iska accident naa ho jaaye.

But thanks for the post. 💖💖💖

🤣🤣

I also thought this🤣