Karwate badal badal, raate katti hai dil mein hai halchal, jaaneman.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Chalo, IPS naam pe toh yeh dhabba hai hi par at least ek reason toh diya hai. πŸ˜ƒ He won't arrest his kaka if everyone promises him that they won't destroy DevKit's life. πŸ€” Isi se hi kam chalana padega. πŸ˜” Dude, Kaku is not worried that Pulkit will throw your Tai out of his life. She is worried that her daughter got married to a servant's son. Why don't you understand that ? 

"Mujhe nahin pata tha tum ucha sunti ho Pakhi." πŸ€£ Beizzati pe beizzati aur yeh ladki phir bhi bole jaa rahi hai. πŸ€£ Ruk toh jaao. Self respect hai ki nahin. πŸ€“

"Jhootha, dhokebaaz... pata nahin kya kya na keh diya meine use." Arey jhootha dhokebaaz toh kuch bhi nahin Veeru. πŸ˜• Yeh toh teri BFF tujhe har roz bolti hai. πŸ˜‰ But you have agreed that she was a gold digger and selfish. πŸ˜³ Why do you delete the important things from your head ? 

That look he gave "I AM SO DONE WITH YOU." πŸ‘πŸΌ Please Pakhi bang your head against the wall  and take sanyaas from the show for some time. πŸ˜³
When he didn't reply she was shocked that she got royally ignored by him. πŸ€£

She really looks good like this. Should wear more dresses like this. 

She is so missing her Virat Sir. "Mujhe nahin sochna hai uske baare mein." πŸ˜³
You won't be able to stop your heart from thinking about him, girl. πŸ˜³

Raja Babu O Raja Babu, why are you sleeping on her comfort side ? πŸ˜³
You want to feel her ? Feel the warmth and the scent she has left for you to tadpao. πŸ˜³
"Is kamde mein ek ek cheez tumhari yaad dila rahi hai."  Ab bhugto beta.πŸ˜†

"Tumse door rehne ki saza mujhse bardasht nahin ho rahi hai." Dude you did this to yourself. 

"Mein chaha kar bhi tumhare siva kuch aur soch nahin pa raha hoon."
Dude it's late light tujhe aur kya kya sochna hai ? πŸ€” So jaa na. 

This is what I wanted for so long... both are so restless without each other. 

We wanted him to miss her through the gifts, here we go. Her dupatta, the prank box, the bamboo.

"Mein sirf khadus hi nahin, Ziddi, egoistic, bereham aur nasamajh bhi hoon."
Congratulations, you have finally accepted it. πŸ‘ Now try to improve yourself. πŸ˜‰

Now she is from selfish to selfless. OK ! πŸ˜³
But I liked it how he said "Mein tumhara gunehgar hoon." πŸ˜Š

"Umeed karta hoon ki tum aapne Virat Sir ko maaf kar dogi."
He said "VIRAT SIR" My heart is dancing. 

Drive karte karte Biwi ko yaad kar liya how she treated him when they first met. πŸ˜³
Then he started crying remembering that he couldn't keep up with the promise made to his Guru. 

Her "Virat Jiju" was so cute. β€οΈ And then the hug. 
My heart who loves jiju saali relationship was racing fast and dancing the French Cancan. 

Pari ne pol khol di. "Sai didi bohut udaas hai." And that made him sad too. πŸ˜³

"Toh mein kya karoon. Unke aane ki khushi mein phool bhichhaoon, nachoon." FIRE !!! πŸ˜Ž

Dekho dekho woh aa gaya, Saaf sutra Raja Babu banke aa gaya. πŸ€£
The way he looked at her. πŸ˜³

And the payback beizzati starts from now. πŸ€£

BONUS: Tucked in shirt, rolled up sleeves and holding hand of his chhoti si saali... can turn any woman on. ☺️ JUST SAYING !!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

When he was crying while driving, the only thing going on in my mind was kahi iska accident naa ho jaaye.

But thanks for the post. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mast a mast Muguet, I loved it. πŸ’•πŸ’•

True , he is looking super handsome

Baaki ka reserved, baad mein post karungi, I am leaving as of now, sorry, byeπŸ€—

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome, as usual very nice. Mast ekdum

Alle Raju babu is missing his baby and cant stay away from her. So who told you to kick her out. 

Kal ka episode is going to be intense, she will give it back to him with interest (banda deserve bhi karta hain). 

Edited by Roch - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

When he was crying while driving, the only thing going on in my mind was kahi iska accident naa ho jaaye.

But thanks for the post. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Aise kaise ? πŸ˜² Yeh log kaise original script change kar sakte hain. Phir copy paste kaun karega ? 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Aise kaise ? πŸ˜² Yeh log kaise original script change kar sakte hain. Phir copy paste kaun karega ? 

Woh bhi hai, muft mein beizzati🀣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Copy pasting is their oxygen.... can't do without it🀭

They should pay a special tribute to Leena ji... yeh sab unka jaadu hai

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chalo, IPS naam pe toh yeh dhabba hai hi par at least ek reason toh diya hai. πŸ˜ƒ He won't arrest his kaka if everyone promises him that they won't destroy DevKit's life. πŸ€” Isi se hi kam chalana padega. πŸ˜” Dude, Kaku is not worried that Pulkit will throw your Tai out of his life. She is worried that her daughter got married to a servant's son. Why don't you understand that ? 
I thought kaku was thinking yeh sab karke kya mila paiso ka nuksan aur hogaya after all she spent so much of money planning plotting for nothing, Chalo ek sakun tha of sai out of the house and the 2nd Virat said he will go and fetch her back sab khatam, they lost truly lost, they all are egotistic phele why to bring sai and then how can she refuse to come, they will question ab padai nhi karni to which he will say she will come back to Nagpur but will not come home, usme bhi problem what will ppl say 

"Mujhe nahin pata tha tum ucha sunti ho Pakhi." πŸ€£ Beizzati pe beizzati aur yeh ladki phir bhi bole jaa rahi hai. πŸ€£ Ruk toh jaao. Self respect hai ki nahin. πŸ€“ 

She has lost it, and now she has completely lost it, did so much for nothing she accuses Virat to change the decision and she lost, her last action will be seducing Virat and alas will face rejection 

"Jhootha, dhokebaaz... pata nahin kya kya na keh diya meine use." Arey jhootha dhokebaaz toh kuch bhi nahin Veeru. πŸ˜• Yeh toh teri BFF tujhe har roz bolti hai. πŸ˜‰ But you have agreed that she was a gold digger and selfish. πŸ˜³ Why do you delete the important things from your head ? 
You have lot to reprimand, that’s why I want sai to take out each and every word Virat and his family have used to embarrass her to insult her Virat needs to realise what his family does, she need to tell how they behave 

That look he gave "I AM SO DONE WITH YOU." πŸ‘πŸΌ Please Pakhi bang your head against the wall  and take sanyaas from the show for some time. πŸ˜³
When he didn't reply she was shocked that she got royally ignored by him. πŸ€£
He like I am done, tumhe samjhane ka faida nhi hai, for a second he thought he can make friends but now he knows Pakhi will never change 

She really looks good like this. Should wear more dresses like this. 

She is so missing her Virat Sir. "Mujhe nahin sochna hai uske baare mein." πŸ˜³
You won't be able to stop your heart from thinking about him, girl. πŸ˜³
Uss khadus kay baare main, girl this is what we wanted wanted you to introspect ur feelings for him, to know his valuse

Raja Babu O Raja Babu, why are you sleeping on her comfort side ? πŸ˜³
You want to feel her ? Feel the warmth and the scent she has left for you to tadpao. πŸ˜³
"Is kamde mein ek ek cheez tumhari yaad dila rahi hai."  Ab bhugto beta.πŸ˜†

On her side to feel her, she might not be there but her scent is there, while he keeping duppata saw yellow colour suit, seems sai gonna wear it soon 

"Tumse door rehne ki saza mujhse bardasht nahin ho rahi hai." Dude you did this to yourself. 

"Mein chaha kar bhi tumhare siva kuch aur soch nahin pa raha hoon."
Dude it's late light tujhe aur kya kya sochna hai ? πŸ€” So jaa na. 

This is what I wanted for so long... both are so restless without each other. 

Iskay liye just for this I was ok with separation track Warna I never wanted one 

We wanted him to miss her through the gifts, here we go. Her dupatta, the prank box, the bamboo.

"Mein sirf khadus hi nahin, Ziddi, egoistic, bereham aur nasamajh bhi hoon."
Congratulations, you have finally accepted it. πŸ‘ Now try to improve yourself. πŸ˜‰

Now she is from selfish to selfless. OK ! πŸ˜³
But I liked it how he said "Mein tumhara gunehgar hoon." πŸ˜Š

"Umeed karta hoon ki tum aapne Virat Sir ko maaf kar dogi."
He said "VIRAT SIR" My heart is dancing. 

Drive karte karte Biwi ko yaad kar liya how she treated him when they first met. πŸ˜³
Then he started crying remembering that he couldn't keep up with the promise made to his Guru. 

Her "Virat Jiju" was so cute. β€οΈ And then the hug. 
My heart who loves jiju saali relationship was racing fast and dancing the French Cancan. 

Pari ne pol khol di. "Sai didi bohut udaas hai." And that made him sad too. πŸ˜³

"Toh mein kya karoon. Unke aane ki khushi mein phool bhichhaoon, nachoon." FIRE !!! πŸ˜Ž

Dekho dekho woh aa gaya, Saaf sutra Raja Babu banke aa gaya. πŸ€£
The way he looked at her. πŸ˜³

And the payback beizzati starts from now. πŸ€£
Be ready and lights camera and action u r gone, band baja barat kay sang 

BONUS: Tucked in shirt, rolled up sleeves and holding hand of his chhoti si saali... can turn any woman on. ☺️ JUST SAYING !!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰

thank you babe thank you foe making such a beautiful post thank you you rock as always 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful post. Neil really looked so handsome today. 

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Mast a mast Muguet, I loved it. πŸ’•πŸ’•

True , he is looking super handsome

Baaki ka reserved, baad mein post karungi, I am leaving as of now, sorry, byeπŸ€—

Thanks β€οΈ

He really is. β˜ΊοΈ

Haha ok that's fine. πŸ˜†