Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Also yay we're on thread 2! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, most definitely. Seems like everyone in the family is going to play the peacemakers and Cupid for ShiVi. Everyone except Rishita and Mami are ShiVi shippers. 😆

rishita might become one soon to keep raavi away from "mera dev" 😆

but maami 🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Episode kaafi pasand aaya mujhe... Sab ne already  analysis kar chuke ....

Writers ko maana padega ... Dubara ye episode phir se dekhuge

Raavi- Ye uska mental breakdown tha...uska reaction aisha kyu hua ye be samaj sakte hua..what you sow is what you reap... Shiva ne uska samane sirf nafrat dekhaye hai.... Isiliye agar koyi aur uss bolega jaayega ke Shiva aisha, Shiva waise hai.... Toh uss woh jhooth he lagega.... 

Raavi ki hopeful jaise dekh rahe the Shiva ke paas. . Aur usse waqt shaadi ke moment yaad kar rahe the...uss moment he pata chal jaata hai ke usne ye shaadi accept kar liye hai.. Woh Shiva se expectations rak rahe hai.. Jaise Shiva uss expectations rakata hai.. 

Shiva ke baare mein baad mein likhuge  ....😅

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 3 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't agree with you any more on your favorite character. I love Shiva. He's such a well-written out character. Every time he is hurt, I am hurt.

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Congrats everyone for new EDT🥳

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I would really love to see a scene where Shiva sits in his tree and thinks about his new relationship. I agree with you, Shiva, is not someone who cares, but it seemed like he really cared about Raavi's feelings, which is why he offered her the chance to leave if she so wanted. Now that she didn't take up on his offer (I'm interested to see whether he was surprised/knew Raavi would make that decision), I'm interested to see how his thinking of her changes.

I am only who felt he had proud feeling when raavi said so...😬..even suman had that., i hope suman wont be bitter towards raavi because i love how she keeps raavi above rishita.😂

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

seeing shiva sad or broken is pretty painful.. hoping this phase passes soon ❤️

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashasviiiii

I am only who felt he had proud feeling when raavi said so...😬..even suman had that., i hope suman wont be bitter towards raavi because i love how she keeps raavi above rishita.😂

@bold true🤣

Mujhe nahi lagata suman bitter hoge raavi ke saath... Raavi ke decision uska maan jeet liya... 

Mujhe lagata hai woh Shiva ke class lege...🤪

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yashasviiiii

When I saw that scene, I was thinking he felt a mixture of surprise and relief.

I've always had the tiniest thought that Shiva had subconsciously accepted Raavi to be his wife the second they married. I think growing up, he learned the importance of relationships, and as much as he continues to call her names, I think he would never intentionally hurt her when it came down to it. I also think that if it were to come between his family or Raavi, he would ultimately respect Raavi's decision.

And I think we saw a little bit of that today. I'm sure Shiva knows just how much his family wants for Raavi and him to be together. He knows that if they divorced, his bhabi would face ridicule for forcing the rishta in the first place. But, regardless of all of that, he respected Raavi's decision. But, I think he is still unsure about what Raavi thinks.

So far, she's yelled at him for marrying her out of "revenge," she made everyone coffee except for him, and she doesn't seem to listen to him/trust him (I thought that's why he was getting angered during the kidnapping scene. She was getting scared and was unwilling to trust him). So he probably doesn't have high hopes that Raavi wants to be with him.

So, I think when she refused to go back home, it made him surprised, yet relieved, that she was willing to give this marriage a try.

And my god, after typing all that out, I realized just how much I loved/connected with the episode... I need to stop watching these episodes with my heart and instead use my brain!

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

seeing shiva sad or broken is pretty painful.. hoping this phase passes soon ❤️

ye phase be chala jaayega..

Abhi toh relationship start hua hai.. Shiva aur Raavi dono equally hurt hoge ye process mein.. Lekin ek baat sure hai   Dono fighter hai... Dono ye relationship ko kuch hone nahi dekhe... 

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 3 years ago