Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Lol, I don't think the food poisoning was from the sandwich... I think it was from eating Chinese fried rice. Raavi and Rishita most certainly ate both the sandwich and Chinese fried rice, but Raavi was protected today. I think the ITV gods were like, "You've suffered enough child."

And for all your curious souls out there (maybe you don't care, who knows?), but the most likely causative agent of Rishita's food poisoning is a bacteria called bacilius cereus. This episode was great medical review for me!

I think it was the fried rice and Shiva made joke about it too before they ordered it. But Raavi had only one bite and then she ate Ghar ka Khana.

Lol, when I read the episode name, I was like why Rishita and not Raavi. At least we can see Shiva taking care of her. But this worked perfectly. Rishita may have realized what family is and Raavi realized her mistake. Glad she listened to Shiva instead of being angry at him.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Today's episode was just lovely minus manhandling part.

And the precap Just hope it's not a dream.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COJnCZbBEgP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

so sweet. 

Hum saath saath movie song ke yaad aa gaye..

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You make amazing points!! I've also realized that Rishita might actually start feeling more comfortable with Raavi now maybe not fully yet but it's a start!

The sibling comment is so true😆

Can't spend too long in the forum for the next few weeks as I want to hone in on exam review:

But, it was a great episode! Every couple had equal screen time, and it seemed to foreshadow how everyone's relationships will be in the upcoming future. Really no complaints from me today :)

Raavi and Rishita's friendship is certainly developing, and it seems like Rishita enjoys having Raavi's companionship (especially as they discussed the Chinese food). It was also sweet to see Rishita putting food onto Raavi's plate. Really shows that under the insecurity, Rishita really is a sweet girl. Can't wait to see how they learn/grow from each other in the future.

Raavi's tears as she watched Dhara take care of Rishita also leads me to think Raavi will not misplace her trust on Dhara again. It also shows that she really is a sweet girl, she just makes quick decisions like Shiva. Though I can't tell how Rishita felt afterwards, but I know Raavi will become the stepping stone between Rishita and Dhara.

The scene between Dev and Shiva was too funny! I loved it so much! Accurately portrays my relationship with my sibling. We fight all the time, but pretend when we want to avoid our parents' anger

Can't spend too long in the forum for the next few weeks as I want to hone in on exam review:

But, it was a great episode! Every couple had equal screen time, and it seemed to foreshadow how everyone's relationships will be in the upcoming future. Really no complaints from me today :)

Raavi and Rishita's friendship is certainly developing, and it seems like Rishita enjoys having Raavi's companionship (especially as they discussed the Chinese food). It was also sweet to see Rishita putting food onto Raavi's plate. Really shows that under the insecurity, Rishita really is a sweet girl. Can't wait to see how they learn/grow from each other in the future.

Raavi's tears as she watched Dhara take care of Rishita also leads me to think Raavi will not misplace her trust on Dhara again. It also shows that she really is a sweet girl, she just makes quick decisions like Shiva. Though I can't tell how Rishita felt afterwards, but I know Raavi will become the stepping stone between Rishita and Dhara.

The scene between Dev and Shiva was too funny! I loved it so much! Accurately portrays my relationship with my sibling. We fight all the time, but pretend when we want to avoid our parents' anger

Haina! I was thinking the some. This was the first time, I really enjoyed watching Rishita. And it was sweet how she ensured Raavi was eating too. Haha I guess I can look over her PDA for Dev if she's just a little nice. And agree. She'll be the bridge between Dhara and Rishita. Making both understand each other's pov, but nicely. I look forward to it.

That scene was hilarious and special love to Krish. Haha he was being the guard to see did GauRa were coming. Lol that's exactly how it was growing up in my fam.

And "Apki Nazar hi kaha sahi time or padi" And Rishita and Raavi's expression as they hug it out. ❤️ I also like the fact that Shiva will give it back to Dev in installments without GauRa being around.

Btw, as much as I loved the scene of making homemade medicine/kada, in middle of park, with everysingle family members chipping in and worried for Rishita (including Shiva), how practical is I!😆When traveling normal people would take basic set of pills with them in case it's needed. Who carries mortal & pestal in picnic basket, along with healing herbs? 😆 Can you imagine taking that on a plane?

But I loved that scene.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Since they’re going to the haveli, they’re probably prepared with everything to cook 😂
We do this in my family when we go to our native temple every year! 

Btw, as much as I loved the scene of making homemade medicine/kada, in middle of park, with everysingle family members chipping in and worried for Rishita (including Shiva), how practical is I!😆When traveling normal people would take basic set of pills with them in case it's needed. Who carries mortal & pestal in picnic basket, along with healing herbs? 😆 Can you imagine taking that on a plane?

But I loved that scene.

Edited by raindropsroses - 3 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haina! I was thinking the some. This was the first time, I really enjoyed watching Rishita. And it was sweet how she ensured Raavi was eating too. Haha I guess I can look over her PDA for Dev if she's just a little nice. And agree. She'll be the bridge between Dhara and Rishita. Making both understand each other's pov, but nicely. I look forward to it.

That scene was hilarious and special love to Krish. Haha he was being the guard to see did GauRa were coming. Lol that's exactly how it was growing up in my fam.

And "Apki Nazar hi kaha sahi time or padi" And Rishita and Raavi's expression as they hug it out. ❤️ I also like the fact that Shiva will give it back to Dev in installments without GauRa being around.

Installment revenge is the best type of revenge/get back! Can't wait to see how these two pull each other's strings😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Installment revenge is the best type of revenge/get back! Can't wait to see how these two pull each other's strings😆

maaza aayega....🤣

Small dose har ek episode mein milata rahega😆

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

Since they’re going to the haveli, they’re probably prepared with everything to cook 😂
We do this in my family when we go to our native temple every year! 

😂😂 Of all the things Chalo mortal&pestal le jate hai..

Noted for my next travel!🤣😆

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I laughed so much at them. 

Shiva is love. He’s brash but man, the way he got Raavi to realize her mistake was brilliant. Honesty definitely is the best policy. 

Raavi is never going to mistrust Dhara, ever again!! 

Then Raavi’s hair bothered Shiva 😆