ShiVi Drabble: Made Of Stone?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Something short based on today's pallu scene. Hope you like it. Just now saw the episode. Kindly ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

ShiVi Drabble: Made Of Stone?

An involuntary sigh left his trembling lips as he continued to look at her. Strange feelings seemed to stir in his heart. His brain had stopped working long ago. He tried to bring his thoughts together and say something sarcastic to show she didn't affect him but his throat had long dried up. A wave of heat surged in his body as he saw her innocent eyes. He tried not to look at her parted lips but even that was impossible. It was as if he had been turned into stone by her.

She felt her body melt at his intense gaze. She had never seen him like this before. It was as if he would devour her then and there. She had been around Dev for so long and she knew for certain he had never looked at her like this. She felt something at the pits of her stomach as she saw a bead of sweat trickle down his forehead. Her lips turned dry as she saw the amount of desire in his eyes. She tried to say something to make him turn away but she found that she had lost her voice. It was as if she had been turned into stone by him.

A sudden sound brought them to their senses. Someone was coming up. The spell was broken as reality struck and they realised the situation they were in. Quickly he leaned forward and took the fallen pallu in his mouth. She closed her eyes and her lips moved silently as if she was praying. Gritting his teeth he said

"I am just trying to help you. I know your great love for Dev and hatred for me. Don't get any wrong ideas."

In a swift move he covered her. Before he could move back, a henchman had come.

"Hey hero...  enjoying your last few moments on earth romancing your wife? Enjoy... Enjoy..."

Laughing to himself, he left. Shiva pulled back and Raavi sighed and muttered under her breath.

"Romance... And him? He is made of stone..."

Shiva looked away as he mumbled.

"Someday you'll see what this stone is capable of..."

~la fin~

@milkcakejamun... This one's for you ❣️ As soon as I saw the scene wanted to write something and when I came to the forum saw you had tagged me. Hope you enjoy it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU for this!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️x infinity!!!

This was so, so, so good! The description of the intense gaze, the "desire in his eyes".....oh, so, so good!!! Made my heart flutter! Thank god for the masks, otherwise my classmates would think I'm some creep😆

And those goons 😆. Do us all a favor and leave these two to romance themselves. Go back and talk to Janardhan!

And Shiva! That last dialogue was ❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was cute!! 

Lately i am adoring this couple way too much and drabble was indeed cute😍❤😋

Keep writing

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haye, the Ending :)

Nice one :)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Super cute!! Ab yeh dil mange more!! 😆

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is such an amazing and sensual drabble Tiana! ❤️❤️ Please write more! 

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hayeeee❤️

Just wow 👏

These goons are gem 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Super cute one! Do not underestimate the "stone" Shiva, Raavi! When he comes to form he will blow your mind 😜

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so cute  

i can see them saying those words 😊

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This one was so so so cute!!!

I loved how you write the inner conflict just love it