NaniKiBhanjiKiBeti - A ShiVi TS (Completed)

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NaniKiBhanjiKiBeti

Heey guys, this is a two shot. My mind skipped wayyy ahead in the story. Hope you guys love it. I’m not familiar with the name of relations of family in Gujarati, so I’ve come up with NaniKiBhanjiKiBeti from what I found with my research on google. ♥️🙈 Have fun reading!

Part 1

“Shivaaaa, jaldi undar aa naa,” Raavi yelled from their room hearing Shiva enter the house.

“Gale mein loud speaker lagvake aayi kya? Subah subah kyun chilla rahi hai?”, Shiva said coming into their room.

“Haha very funny, Shiva,” Raavi said unamused. “Do the honours,” she said holding out a new diaper.

“Arey bhai, pati ko kaise swagath karte koi isse seeke,” Shiva dramatised.

Raavi rolled her eyes, still holding it out at him expectantly.

“Gar aur dukaan ka saara kaam kar sakti hai, par Shivi ki diaper nahi badal sakti,” Shiva mumbled, pushing Raavi away and lifting his precious daughter carefully into his arms.

Raavi just giggled and stroked Shivi’s hair as he managed to change their daughter’s diaper in record time. 

“Wow Shiva, tumhe tho best dad ki award milni chahiye. Vivaan pe kiye experiments ka result Shivi par dikh rahi hai, so proud of you,” she teased as she leaned in to take Shivi to put her to sleep.

Their baby girl was just four months old and she slept through most of the day and kept the entire house awake at night. And she had her father tightly wrapped around her fingers.

“Raavi, Bhagwan ke liye learn how to change a diaper, I can’t keep running back and forth between the store and home whenever Shivi cries. At least check her diaper before calling me,” Shiva threw her an exasperated look.

Raavi started laughing at his misery.

“Kyun has rahi hai?”, he demanded.

“Like you said, mujhe sab kaam aathi hai, why would this be ah exception, mera buddhu sher,” Raavi smirked her eyes gleaming with mischief.

Shiva gaped at her, “ey g-a-d-h-e-d-i!”, he spelled out taking care, even in anger, not to use any inappropriate language in front of their infant.

“Haan meri jaaan,” Raavi batted her lashes at him smiling innocently.

“Shivi ko niche rak,” Shiva ordered taking a step toward her threateningly.

“Nahi, rakungiii,” Raavi giggled knowing Shiva wouldn’t dare risk anything happening to his little angel.

“Ey darpok, apni bacchi ke piche chup rahi hai, I know ki tum ek chipkali ho, but chipkalion bi isse zyada brave hote hai,” he taunted knowing Raavi would take the bait.

“Eyyyy, Chipkali se math compare kar mujhe,” she said enraged laying Shivi on her bed, “pure Somnath mein mujse katharnak ladki nahi milegi, and kisi ko bhi puch lo, meri veerta ki kahaniyaan sunayenge,” she said poking her finger on to his chest to stress her point.

He caught hold of her hand, “fus gayi,” he said with an evil glint in his eyes. Her eyes widened.

“Dekh Shiva, I really didn’t know how to change diapers, Dhara di nee recently sikaya tha,” she reasoned whilst trying to pull her hand away.

“Aaj toh tumhe nahi chodne waala, juti,” he pulled her close.

Raavi tried pulling her hand away harder, but he was too strong, she decided to resort to the cleverest and probably the most cowardly option.

“Vivaaaaaaaaaan!”, she screamed.

Two seconds later, the tiny little mumma’s boy ran into the room. Immediately, Shiva let go of her hand. 

“Mummmaaa, apne bulaya?”, Vivaan asked innocently looking up his mother with pure adoration. 

“Haaan mere bacche, mumma ne apko morning kiss nahi di naa, isliye,” she said giving a big kiss on each of her son’s cheeks, without taking her eyes off her husband who was fuming silently.

“Mumma, kaki apko bula rahi hai,” he said pulling Raavi by her arms out of the room.

“Ek minute, Vivaan,” she said smiling victoriously as she stepped toward her husband who was shooting daggers at her and gave him a kiss on the cheek. A blush came over his face.

“Gussa math ho Shiva, from now I’ll check and call you only if necessary, okay?”, she giggled pinching his cheek and running out the door with her baby boy before he could react.

“Shivi ko acche se tuck in karke bahar aana,” she ordered from outside.

“Mujhe patha hai,” Shiva retorted. “Yeh MamikiBenKiBeti bi na,” he muttered under his breath.

Outside in the living room, Raavi’s Mausi, Anita, Hardik and their daughter, Vidhi had come to visit. Hardik and Gautam were already comfortably seated with cups of tea in their hands, deep in conversation with each other. Anita was scolding Vidhi who kept pulling her hair out from her ponytail.

Her Mausi attacked Raavi as she emerged from her room, “hey meri bacchi, kaisi ho? Us pagal saand tumhe thang kar raha hai kya? Abi batha do, mein danda lekar aayi hoon,” she said puffing out her chest.

Raavi giggled, her Mausi adored Shiva, especially after Vivaan was born, anyone would melt looking at the way Shiva cared for the little ones in the family. Though that made her and Shiva the constant babysitters for when the other three couples went on dates, she didn’t mind. It was always great watching Shiva with kids, who knew the saand was such a softie, she giggled to herself.

“Abey Maami,” came the booming voice from behind her. Her Mausi immediately cowered, “ey Shiva, mein Vivaan ki teacher ki baath kar rahi hoon, bai, suna hai ki vo thodi strict hai,” she tried to cover up smiling awkwardly.

“Kise ullu bana rahi ho, Maami,” Shiva said smiling wickedly, “apni damaad ke gale nahi lagaogi?”, he teased as he stalked toward his Maami which his eyes on her kangan.

“Eyyy dur jao bhai!” she tried to sho him.

Shiva wasn’t going to let go of any opportunity to scare his Maami. Maami took off into a sprint yelling for someone to save her from the pagal saand, Shiva jogged after her. They went round and round the living room for a minute before Dhara rushed to her rescue.

“Bas Shiva,” she warned him. 

Prafulla held on to Dhara’s shoulders gasping and trying to hide herself.

Raavi shook her head in amusement, her Mausi had grown to adore him but he continued to go out of his away to trouble her. 25 years of habit had probably stuck on, or maybe that was his way of showing his love for his Maami.

“Eyyy NaniKiBhanjiKiBeti,” came her 6 year old’s voice shocking her.

Scroll below for part 2 ♥️

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 2

Thank you guys for all the love for the first part, here’s the second one! ♥️ Hope you guys love it!

“Ey NaniKiBhanjiKiBeti,” came her 6 year old’s voice. 

A pin drop silence fell over the room as everyone turned to look at the source of the voice in disbelief.

Three boys no older than 10 years stood with Vivaan in front of them facing Vidhi who was soaked from head to toe in mango juice that seemingly Vivaan had dumped on her.

“Mere bhaiyon se dur rehna,” he warned her, fuming, pointing a chubby little finger at the crying girl.

“Bhai, ye mujhe 25 saal piche leke gaya,” Dev said rubbing the goosebumps that had formed on his hands from the déjà vu.

“Shiva, Hardik ki gale lagale, rishtedar banne ja rahe ho tum,” Gaumbi teased them, remembering how Shiva and Raavi had started out. 

“Gaumbi,” Dhara chided as she and Anita rushed to break up the fight.

“Iss Maami aur uski kandaan se iss janm mein chutkaara nahi milegi mujhe,” Shiva mumbled to himself, secretly feeling proud of his son.

Vidhi started bawling and ran to her grandmom who gathered her into her arms, “ey gadhede,” she screamed at Vivaan.

“Eyy Mami, usse kyun chilla rahi hai,” Shiva threatened. Mami put her hands up in surrender.

“Shivaaaa, you promised you wouldn’t say these things in front of Vivaan. Tum ek bi kaam teek se nahi kar sakte. Ab mein kya karungi, meri maasum sa bachhe ko bigaad diya. Aur kya kya anaap shanaap sikaya mere Vivaan ko, mujhe abi ke abi list chahiye. Mein-“.

“Eyyy, chup!”, Shiva glared at her with his finger on his lips. “Meine kuch nahi sikaya hai,” he said.

“Jut math bol, sach sach batana varna tujhe bahut pitaungi,” she said her hands reaching out for her Saasuma’s infamous danda.

“Tu? Aur mujhe pitaana?”, he laughed. “Try tho kar,” he said leaning over her so that she had to look up at him.

“Bas bhi karo tum dono, asli criminals yahan hai,” came Dhara’s voice.

She was holding the family pranksters, Krish and Rishita by their ears. Both of them were squirming and trying to get away.

“Aaah! Dhara di, Krish ki idea ti, meine sirf creative inputs di thi,” Rishita pleaded with her trademark puppy dog eyes.

“Ayyy, you’re not fooling anyone,” cried Krish in response. “Raavi Bhabhi, we didn’t mean any harm, sirf mazak ke liye.”

“Tumhe ye mazak hai, is boothnath ko line par laane ke liye mujhe chaar saal hogaye, ab jaake he’s stopped using these words. Mujhe chaar aur saal nahi mehnath karni Vivaan par. Tum dono ki toh,” Raavi threatened with murder in her eyes as she ran toward them with the danda in hand.

They both tore free from Dhara’s grip and ran for their lives, no one messed with Raavi when it came to her children. Like a lioness, she was fiercely protective of them.

“Aaah! Koi toh bachao,” they screamed running around the house with the ferocious mama bear at their tails, everyone else was clutching their stomach laughing.

Rishita tried hiding behind Dev, who just laughed and moved out of the way and said, “aaj mein tujhe nahi bachaonga, baby.”

“Itna shor kyun machake rakha hai yahan!”, came a loud voice, everyone stilled. 

Suman who wheeled herself out of her room, found Raavi with Suman’s danda raised in one hand, Rishita clutching Dev’s shirt, Krish standing up on the side of the well and the rest almost rolling on the floor laughing.

Raavi’s lower lips trembled as a sob tore free from her and Suman’s gaze softened.

“Raavi yahan aao, baccha, kya hua,” Suman asked her in a soft voice. Raavi was the only person Suman had a soft corner for apart from the children, she still treated her like a baby in need of constant care and attention.

Raavi kneeled in front of her and pointed at Krish and Rishita and said, “in doon ne mere Vivaan ko bigaad ke raka hai,” she cried tears streaming from her eyes.

“Tank kul gayi, bucket lao bhai koi,” Shiva quipped.

He got an angry stare from his mother. 

“Ma, Vivaan ne Vidhi ko NaniKiBhanjiKiBeti bola, Krish aur Rishita ne sikaye use,” he said coming to his mother’s side.

Suman burst out laughing, “sabash mere bacche! Rishita, aaj tune Pandya parivaar ki bahu sabit kar di.” 

Then she turned to Raavi, who had tears flowing down her cheek, her lips quivering.

“Raavi, mazak kar rahe hai, yeh sab ek kaan mein leke dusre se nikal do,” Suman cooed sobering up .

“Vivaan bilkul Shiva pe gaya hai, aur Shiva ko dekho, kya kami hai isme. Aur tum toh usse bahut pyar karti ho na,” she said.

When Raavi didn’t show any reaction, she continued, “don’t think I can’t hear you singing romantic songs to him every night, is umar mein mujhe kya kya sunna pad raha hai, hey Somnath.”

Raavi’s eyes grew wide and her face turned red. Everyone gave them a knowing look, Shiva and Raavi’s romantic adventures weren’t a secret to any of them, especially since they punctuated their romance with loud gaalis.

“Saasuma! Vo mein nahi ti, Shivi ke liye songs play kar rahi thi mobile pe,” her voice reached a high pitch by the end, while her family laughed at her expense, and Shiva simply smirked at her.

Then, from her room, Shivi started crying. “Beti ne bacha li,” she thought, “Shivi, mumma aa rahi hai,” she called out to her baby daughter as she got up and ran into her room her face burning in embarrassment, her family’s laughter following her.

Shiva joined her in their room a few minutes later as she was trying to coax Shivi back to sleep. He started making funny faces at Shivi, who rewarded him with little baby giggles. Raavi smiled at them, “baap beti ka pyar katham ho gayi tho mein is ko sula doon? Already you’ve spoilt her a lot. Puri raat uta rahti hai aur din bar soti hai, it’s all your fault.” 

“Ey c-h-i-p-k-a-l-i, bakwas math kar, jab dekho mujhe blame karti rahti ho,” Shiva defended.

Raavi laughed under her breath so as to not disturb Shivi. “Kyun aise spell karta rahta hai tu. Just stop saying those words na,” she said amused, making sure Shivi was tucked in properly.

Shiva got up and pulled her up into his arms.

“Shiva, kya kar rahe ho, chod,” Raavi tried to pull away from Shiva, eyeing Shivi’s sleeping form precariously.

“Adath ho gayi hai, Mami ki Ben ki Beti,” he whispered in her ears. “Agar mujhe spell karne se bhi mana karegi toh tujhe dande milegi,” he mock threatened whilst caressing her hair.

“Tu mujhe dande kilayega, gadheda, abi bathati hoon,” she whispered back trying to get out of his grip to go get the infamous danda. He pulled her into a hug.

“Arey meri maa, mazak thiii, shant ho jao aur pati ko thoda romance karne de,” he said into her hair.

She blushed, calming down.

“Kaunsi film dekhe aaya hai aaj,” she teased him, her mood changing instantly.

He moved his hands down to her waist and started tickling her, “Shivaa! Shivaaa! Bas karo! Aaaaa! Chodoooo, pleaseee!” she whisper-squealed trying to get out of his grip. 

He was relentless, “nahi chodunga, saalon se mujhe ullu bana rahi thii. Diaper badalni aati par pati ko gumaati rahi.”

“Shiva! Aaaa! S-sorryyyy, ek minute, Shivaaa! Bolne do! Shivaaaa! I can’t breathe,” she said in between fits of giggles. Shiva finally relented.

She gasped clutching her stomach. Shiva glanced at his daughter for a second to make sure she was still sleeping.

“Vo kya hai na, ki mein- mein-,” she shuttered.

“Kya mein mein kar rahi hai, tik se bol,” Shiva warned stepping toward her with fingers ready to tickle torture her again.

“Wait! Wait! Tumhe pareshaan karni ki plan nahi ti, I promise. Mein gar baite baite bahut bore hoti thi, aur tujhe bi bahut miss karti thi, tho socha ki isi bahane at least din mein do baar tujhe dekh tho loon,” she finished in her 2x speed voice and rushed to him, burying her head into his chest to cover up the blush spreading across her face.

“Eyy nautanki, tumhe kya laga mujhe patha nahi hogi?”, Shiva hugged her tightly tussling her hair.

“Tujhe patha tha? Phir bi aaya?”, she looked up at him from his arms.

“Meri biwi ko mujhe dekhni nahi hogi kya?”, he asked with a twinkle in his eyes. 

She blushed and looked down as he leaned and placed a warm kiss on her forehead.

The End ♥️

Edited by raindropsroses - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

anjurana2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely Very Nicely Written 👍🏼

Keep Writing

Great work 👏

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nivi!!! I was thinking about ShiVi and their future life as a family, and I am sooooo glad you wrote about it! I'm in class now, so I will update this post with my thoughts later!

But ❤️❤️❤️ the idea of Shiva being completely soft and whipped for his children #bestfatherintheworld!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Cute one!

Shiva the father 😍😍

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so good. You've captured the essence so nicely. Also Shiva and Raavi as parents really pulled on my heart strings 😍🤗😭. Can't wait for more ❤.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh it was so cute!! 

Loved it!! 

Keep writing!! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aww...so cute!!! ❤️

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I can't stop grinning reading this, 

Vivan and Shivi

Love Shiva and his mami🤣

Mami, Shiva and Kangan - a true love triangle 🤪

Loved your insight in to the future.

Waiting for next❤️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha, omg, I was just thinking yesterday if Shiva will continue to call her MamiKiBehenKiBeti even after they have kids, and if so, will kids pick up that trait. Haha I swear, I could have asked anything yesterday. We got that pallu scene, Chipkali scene, and now this.  ❤️

Loved seeing Shiva as a doting father. I am not surprised at all that he ended up being #Dadgoals. Duniya keliye bhale he is rude and brash, per baccho ke samne Sach a softie. And Mami/Shiva finally accepted each other! Haha I feel like it's another lifetime altogether.

Can't wait to read the next part with little Vivian picking up this trait from his Dad.