Lovely start .

Waiting for more

Thank you ❤

tanieg0911 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

What an interesting story ! 😍

So here Shaurya is not her Professor. Sounds interesting. It's a good start. Wanna read more from you how the story will unfold I am excited

Yeah! Shaurya is not a professor here. FOR NOW!

Will be updating soon! Hope you like it.❤

Thank you ❤

tanieg0911 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I got a lot of PMs asking for the update of this story. Here it is. Let me know your views on it.

Chapter 2 : Decisions

Few days passed by and Anokhi's presence for Shaurya became equal to NIL. He would cleverly ignore her by leaving early in the morning and coming back late. Thus, preventing any chance for them to come face to face.

Shaurya had even shared with Yash and Aahir about the incident and the undivided attention that was being showered on the "girl", whose name he didn’t even care to remember. Being his best buddies, they kept assuring him that soon everything would come back to normal and instead of worrying about the small-town girl, as they had started to tag her, he should focus on his career – whether he wanted to join the college with his dad or pursue his masters.

The deliberate attempts of shaurya to avoid anokhi didn't go unnoticed by Shaan and Aastha. They sensed his discomfort and therefore, didn't force him to have any conversation with Anokhi or about Anokhi. Just like he never interfered in the decisions they took for her.

On the other side, Anokhi was getting better day by day. She had started to talk about general things which relieved Shaan and Aastha to a great extent. They hoped that one day she would be in a position to answer their questions.

Moreover, Anokhi's blur memory of shaurya got cleared after seeing his photographs in the living room. She noticed him as a well-built man with a sharp jawline. And for what she had deciphered, he was 2 or 3 years older than her. Though he wouldn’t even glance in her direction, she had not failed to notice his incredible dressing sense. 

Coming to not even looking at her, anokhi had been aware of shaurya's resentment towards her and she had accepted it as a normal reaction. She was herself feeling like a burden on the family and even wanted to leave on one such day, but they were adamant about her safety, which was quite overwhelming for her. Her own parents had never shown this much concern, forget this much, they were barely concerned for her.

So she didn't make any effort to leave the room. She would go downstairs only for the 3 meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other time, she would stick to the room and read the newspaper or drift off to sleep.

On one fine day, after a week of Anokhi's arrival.

Aastha and anokhi were sitting at the dining table with Aastha slicing fruits for breakfast. They were discussing anokhi's likes and dislikes. Shaan too joined the conversation and got to know that Anokhi had given her 12th exams last year and had scored 94%. But due to some uncalled circumstances, which she wasn't ready to divulge, she had to take a break from her education. Anokhi expressed her dream of being an independent girl and her passion to study further.

After some time, Shaan passed a look to Aastha and gathering some courage, he asked

“Anokhi beta, mai janta hu tum abhi iss bare mei kuch baat nahi karna chahti par tumhari safety ke liye kya mai tumse kuch sawal puch sakta hu?”   Anokhi's smile faded away, and after pondering on it a little, she nodded. Aastha smiled and held her hand as a support.

“tum apni shaadi se bhaagi kyu?”

“Sir please koi bhi sawal kar lijiye par iska jawab main nahi de paungi” her voice was a slow whisper.

Shaan and Aastha exchanged a worried look but continued. “Koi baat nahi. Uss raat tumhara peecha kon kar rha tha?”

“Uss raat jinki awaz aapne suni thi , vo mere papa the. Unke saath mere jiju, bhai or ladke wale or …” she trailed off.

“or??”

“or shayad kuch gunde bi the” anokhi replied in a shaky voice

“uss dinn toh kismat se tum mujhe milgy. Lekin agar mai vahan nahi hota toh tumne kuch socha tha ki kahan jaogi ya kya karogi? Kisiko btaya tha tumne?”

After a brief pause, anokhi revealed, “muje ek college se scholarship ki offer aay thi. Vahan hostel facility bhi thi. Maine vahi jane ka socha tha. Par mere bhai ko kahi se pta chal gya orr mai vahan nahi jaa pai. Isliye maine aapse help maangi. Aap nahi hote toh shayad..” she choked and aastha rubbed her back to calm her.

Shaan was surprised to know that she had planned it all and the elope was not a rushed step. They could definitely sense that there was something more which Anokhi was not ready to reveal.

Shaan then made Anokhi write down the names of the people following her that night. They had thought about involving the police but seeing the number of people involved, this idea seemed a bit risky.

When Anokhi went back to her room, Shaan decided to use his own sources to find out more information. Few hours later he got a call and he was right. Police had already started searching for Anokhi. The groom side was a family famous for all the bad reasons and they feared that it won’t take much longer to find her.

“Ab hum kya karenge.? Vo bacchi toh vaise hi itni dari hui hai” Aastha expressed her concern

“muje bhi samajh nahi aa rha. Sunne se toh aisa hi lag rha hai ki vo ache log nahi hai. Agar inhone Anokhi ko dhoond liya toh pta nahi kya karenge”

“humne koi galti toh nahi kari use yahan rakh kar? Shaurya par toh koi musibat nahi aegi na?” came words from a mother’s heart.

“Pta nahi Aastha. Lekin hum orr wait nahi kar sakte. Ab hume jald hi kuch karna hoga"

The doorbell rang.

Presuming the visitor to be Shaurya, Shaan and aastha immediately masked a normal face and opened the door.

Shaurya came inside with a wide smile and announced “mom-dad, i have decided about my career"

“really? Btao kya karna chahte ho?” asked Aastha, trying to keep her voice steady.

“I will join our Delhi branch of SIAC to pursue masters and then i will decide whether i want to join corporate or help dad in managing SIAC"

“Delhi ? Shaurya tum apni padhai chandigarh ki branch se kar lo. Delhi kyu jaana hai?"

“Maa, mai puri zindagi toh yahan nahi reh sakta na? Mujhe chandigarh se bahar ki duniya bhi dekhni hai.. also, it will give a good start to my career. You know there are tons of opportunities in Delhi. I want to explore different fields. I need to know what i'm capable of doing. I want to know my calling!" Shaurya tried to convince but aastha was reluctant "par shaurya...".

" Maa please..i really want to go! Even aahir will be there to complete his masters. And i promise, i will come here to meet you every month.". shaurya was hell-bent on his decision.

Aastha and Shaan passed each other a look of uncertainty.  After a few minutes of silence, Shaan looked at Shaurya and agreed “Acha theek hai. Tum jaisa chahte ho vaisa hoga”.

Aastha’s eyes widened and before she could say anything, Shaurya hugged them, elated. “Really? thank you so much dad" and he ran away to inform his best buddies.

“Shaan aap kyu maan gye ? Vo abhi bacha hai. Kaise manage karega naye sheher mei? "

“Aastha maine kuch sochkar hi yeh kadam uthaya hai” Shaan assured her.

Shaurya's happiness knew no bounds. He was excited for the new environment, for meeting new people,  but more than that he was eager to face new challenges. One of the most significant reasons for his decision that he wasn't going to reveal to anybody, not now.

Shaurya didn't want to be a person who would live on his parent's legacy. He wanted to be responsible enough to shoulder any responsibility that would come his way in future. If he wished for joining the management of SIAC as his career, then he wanted to be capable enough to take it. For him, capability doesn't include only qualifications or experience but also how much one had learnt from the lessons and hardships of life. And If he continued to live with his parents then he was never going to experience it. So the best way was to move out; move to Delhi.

For the next two days, shaurya started making the travel arrangements. Though he insisted on staying on rent, Aastha opposed it saying that he would live in their own flat in delhi.  Shaurya too didn't argue much for his mother's satisfaction. But he did take a promise from them that, he would not be treated differently from other students. He didn't want any special treatment. He wanted to live a normal life and make normal friends. And Shaan happily agreed to it.

Everything was going smooth until.....

“dad please! apne mujse yeh expect bi kaise kiya?” Shaurya was hell annoyed.

“Shaurya beta baat samajhne ki koshish karo” Shaan tried.

“kya samjhu ?aap chahte hai ki mai uss ladki ke saath delhi jau? Aap jante hai na ki ek ghar mei rehkar bi maine uski shakal nahi dekhi orr ab aap use mere saath bhejne ki baat kar rahe h” he was bewildered with the request of his parents.

“Shaurya hum tumhe uska khyaal rakhne ke liye nahi keh rahe. Han tumhari building orr college same hoge, lekin life alag hai beta. Tum apni padhai par dhyaan dena or vo apni" shaan made him understand. They were not burdening him with any unwanted responsibility.

“orr beta Anokhi ki jaan khatre mei hai, baat ko samjho. Uska yahan se jana hi sahi hai. Kitne time takk hum use yahan chupa kar rakhenge?” Aastha joined the conversation.

Shaurya looked at his parents dumbfounded. They were not asking him rather ordering him to follow the plan. They had even made all the arrangements. He was just told what to do, merely as a formality. He was annoyed at the priority that girl had taken in their life, which was enough for them to ignore their son's comfort.

“orr vo ladki? Uska kya? Oh sorry! Mai bhi kya sawaal puch rha hu. Vo toh ready hi hogi. Bina kuch kare use itne prestigious institute mei admission mil rha hai" shaurya mocked.

"Aisa nahi hai shaurya. Usne 94% score kiya hai 12th mei. Orr online entrance exams mei bhi bohat achi rank haasil kari hai. Use SIAC se ache college mei scholarship offer hui thi. Par vahan jana uske liye safe nahi hai. Vo toh mana kar rahi thi. Lekin mai dekh sakta hu usmei padhne ka jazba hai and she will do wonders. Thats why, as a director of SIAC, maine yeh decision liya hai. This.is.not.a.favour" Shaan explained his stance by stressing on the last line. He didn't want him to feel neglected. But shaurya was too aggravated to even acknowledge it.

“or uski saari responsibility aap lenge?”

“Nahi! Jab takk use part time job ni mil jati bas tab takk vo humari responsibility hai. Uske baad na vo hume janti hai na hum use.” Replied Aastha which somewhat gave a relief to shaurya

“Ab aapne sab soch hi liya hai toh mai kya bolu. Lekin mai sirf delhi land karne tak uske saath rahunga. Uske baad mujse kuch expect matt Karna” Shaurya declared and left the living room.

Aastha and Shaan sighed. This was the most crucial task that was to be handled delicately. They were relieved that shaurya agreed to at least accompany anokhi to Delhi.

All of this was witnessed by Anokhi who had come out of her room to refill the jug of water. She had not intended to eavesdrop but when she hid behind the pillar, and heard her name, she couldn't help but listen.

Learning about the extent of hatred that shaurya had for her, pricked her somewhere. She wondered the reason for his contempt but instantly warded off the thoughts by seeing his parents concern. Her eyes were moist and the heart was filled with gratitude. They had not only cared about her safety but her education as well, both arenas where her family had failed.

Anokhi made a resolve to pay back their debt as soon as possible. She had even decided about the first step - to maintain distance from Shaurya, just like he wanted. If his parents could keep her wishes above their son's comfort then she could at least not burden him with her presence. It would not only keep him happy but safe as well.

Please leave your feedback !

Chapter : 3 - Pg 9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156858787

Edited by tanieg0911 - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wonderful update. ❤️

I am really excited to see them in same collage and yes their journey to Delhi. It's kinda interesting. Keep writing and give us beautiful update like this🤗

richi4sonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh man. this was interesting. Hope once Shaurya sees her and then he wont be able to stay away from her. Hope they can meet finally in next part. plz update next part soon.. thank you

Shaurya is so weird about the Anokhi situation but yes, by the way his parents are concerned about Anokhi no wonder he would be pissed & jealous. But poor girl, being a bright student I'm glad Shaan & Aastha are her supporting system.

Waiting for Anokhi & Shaurya to meet & see how their story unfold.. 😊

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loving the story so far! Lots of love ❤️

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting concept. Can’t wait to read more. 

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why is shaurya so reserved about anoki ? Can’t wait for story to unfold. 
Poor Anoki is suffering so much . 

Beautiful update !!

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful story. I was waiting for you to update part 2. I’m so glad you did. Thank you!!
Now waiting for the next part :-) 

Edited by kin8 - 3 years ago