ShiVi Drabble: The Confrontation

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I didn't really like that they never showed us a proper confrontation scene of Shiva with Dev. Maybe they'll show it later on. Here is a small drabble of a scene I thought of. 

This scene is after ShiVi are rescued and they are just home. Raavi has fainted. Doctor is in to see her. 

Kindly ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

The Confrontation

"She is fine. Just in a state of shock. She will come back to consciousness anytime soon. Nothing to worry. Once she is up, do inform me. Her wedding and the recent kidnap seems to have affected her. She needs plenty of rest and care for a few more days."

"Thank you doctor. Let me drop you."

As Gautam left with the doctor, Suman heaved a sigh of relief and asked Krish to wheel her out. Dhara sat near Raavi as Shiva stood by her bedside looking guilty. Dev looked at Shiva and went to stand by him. As he tried to put his hand on his shoulder, Shiva moved away and gave him a frown. Rishita rolled her eyes at the exchange.

"Oh come on. So much drama for nothing? The doctor said she is fine..."

Shiva turned to look at her with fiery eyes.

"Nothing? Of course it's nothing to you. You are not the one hurt here. It was your dear father who kidnapped us. It would have been better if you had never entered our home. In fact it's not too late. Why don't you pack your things and leave this house forever"

"Shiva, she is your Bhabhi you shouldn't talk to her like that."

"Oh is it? Then I can talk to you, right?"

Dev looked down.

"It's all because of you that Raavi is now in this situation. As you and your wife here were going around with your public display of affection, that chirpy, happy go lucky girl was breaking inside. All because of you..."

"Shiva... This isn't how I brought you up..."

"No, Bhabhi. This is exactly how you brought me up. You taught me to always voice out when there is injustice. I am doing just that."

Turning to Dev, he said.

"You cheated her and broke her heart and now you have the audacity to walk with your head held high in front of her. If I were you I would be in a corner hanging my head in shame for the injustice I did to that pure soul lying over there."

"Raavi fell for him because my Dev is handsome. That's not his fault."

"No... Raavi fell for him because he led her on. Ask your husband how many times I have told him that Raavi is attracted to him and not to encourage her. Ask him how many times."

"That was because you were rude to her... I had to."

"That is not an excuse. She was always welcome in this house. Dhara Bhabhi was not rude to her, nor were Gaumbi, Krish or Ma. So you needn't pretend you did it because of me. You did it because you were a coward. Heck you are still a coward. Your wife's father kidnaps your brother and his wife and you still can't shut your wife nor her father up. I am ashamed of having you as my brother. What wrong did Raavi do to you that she should lie down like this?"

Shiva held his shirt, his eyes brimming with angry tears.

"If only you were not my brother, if only you had not met this girl, if only you had married Raavi, if only I hadn't married her, if only I had taken care of her, she wouldn't have had to suffer. But now she is... All because of me..."

Saying so Shiva felt his knees buckle under him and felt his Bhabhi put his hands around him as he fell on his knees. He held his face in his hands sobbing his heart out.

"Shiva, please..."

"No, Bhabhi... It's my fault she is like this. I lost my temper when one of the hooligans tried to say a snarky comment and hit him. The man tried to hit me back and Raavi came in between. It's my fault she is hurt.... I am sorry.... I am so so sorry... So so..."

"Shiva..."

A feeble voice made everyone turn to the bed. There lay Raavi her eyes brimming with tears. She had heard it all. She had heard him fight for her. He did care for her after all. Life would definitely be more bearable now. Weakly, she beckoned him to come. Shiva rushed to her side. She took his hands in hers and smiled gently.

"Apology accepted."

~la fin~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really wish shiva says all these lines to dev in serial too....u have written it beautifully ❤

aashkairaan thumbnail

Loved what shiva said to dev 💖

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow! Touched my heart ♥️ Beautiful!

Do write more! 

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful and much needed👏

and I think I am going to take that 'apology accepted' for all the time he was rude unnecessarily.

Sorry and a new beginning. 

Loved it❤️

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Much needed confrontation 🥺♥️would  love to see shiva standing up for Raavi like this♥️

Loved it🤩♥️♥️

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This is so cute ❤️. Only Shiva can show Dev and "mera dev" their places. Also Raavi being Raavi I hope she taunts Shiva a few times for accepting his apology at ones😆

Loved it 😊

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well written, there should definitely be a similar scene.

One hug and „ I am older“ doesn’t sort things out

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I wish there is a face off between Shiva and Dev. There is baggage in that relationship now.

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The confrontation we needed between Shiva and Dev! "Forgive me because I am older" has rubbed me the wrong way. On a second thought, he didn't even say forgive me, so I am so glad you wrote this alternative scenario. And it's just as beautiful. Loved the way it ended too! ❤️