Ye Hai Mohabbatein

For IshRa/DivAn fans only - Page 2

valleta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There's a huge fan war going on between yhm and yhc shippers on Twitter. YHC people are saying that the female lead of that show is better than DT, the chemistry of the lead couple is better than of ishra's, and also if YHC had a good storyline then it would have surpassed yhm's success. 

What are your thoughts on it, anybody watching yhc these days??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: valleta

There's a huge fan war going on between yhm and yhc shippers on Twitter. YHC people are saying that the female lead of that show is better than DT, the chemistry of the lead couple is better than of ishra's, and also if YHC had a good storyline then it would have surpassed yhm's success. 

Not at all true. Sargun is a good actress but no where compared to DT, especially when you compare their breakdown scenes (Sargun during the misunderstanding track and DT during the accident track). Same goes with the MLs of both shows. DT and KP are on another level. I watched the beginning part of YHC and I was genuinely interested, but that show was butchered way to early beyond repair by the writers. Even if I ignore the writing, still YHM was much better than YHC. DivAn's chemistry was so much better than YHC's lead couple. YHM had an awesome supporting cast with positive and domestic vibes (at least the first 1-2 years). YHC has side characters blackmailing, abusing, and even killing other people. It's a headache.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: valleta

It's a huge joke. I've myself appreciated Sargun in some other forums but comparing her to DT is lmao. Have you watched that yhc scene where Rudra confronts Preesha in rain? It was in the first misunderstanding track. It was supposed to be intense but ended up looking comical because of the poor acting. Anyways they are new comers so it wouldnt be fair for me to compare them with DivAn. 

And regarding the content, firstly their show gets a huge lead from Anupama. If you've noticed the TRPs of post lockdown epis..you'll know that yhc TRPs increase whenever Anupama increases. If they are so confident about yhc running on it's own merit why did they create a havoc in twitter when there was a fake news that yhc will be shifted to 6:30 slot. They were scared that trps would decrease and SP will pull the plug on their show. Everyone knows why the show worked. And now, the TRPs are decreasing. Even TRP aunties are bored of that show now..that's how stupid it became. Every show cannot become YHM LOL

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did yhm ever drop out of the top 10 in its first 2 yrs ?

Apparently ,yhc has got that record .

N they are blaming the storyline n tracks 😆

Obviously ,those fans are jealous of the success of yhm .

Coming to Dt .

I’m quite a strong minded person n it’s very hard to make me cry .

Knowing very well that it’s only a show ,divan have made me cry on several occasions with their stupendous performance in the show .

Same with even some of the side actors .

Such powerful performances by the main n side actors together took this show to amazing heights .

Chemistry between Dt n kp has certainly taken quite a lot of ordinary scenes to mind boggling levels .

Nowadays ,most actors come from good acting schools .Same with the writers n CVS .

Action n reaction that clicks with the audience ought to make a succesful show .

If there is sizzling chemistry n greater acting then the audience is definitely not noticing it .

First let them bring skyrocketing trps before making any claims .

Or perhaps yhc needs a little boost from divan’s cameo in yhc 😊

Aditi_X thumbnail

Anyone read this interview of KP's?

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-patel-says-i-dont-know-why-television-industry-isnt-ready-to-grow_176467?ri=3&rv=1130

Even he admits that YHM was dragged along even when there was no story. I love that he is open about how regressive ITV is. 

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GBSC

Did yhm ever drop out of the top 10 in its first 2 yrs ?

Apparently ,yhc has got that record .

N they are blaming the storyline n tracks 😆

Obviously ,those fans are jealous of the success of yhm .

Coming to Dt .

I’m quite a strong minded person n it’s very hard to make me cry .

Knowing very well that it’s only a show ,divan have made me cry on several occasions with their stupendous performance in the show .

Same with even some of the side actors .

Such powerful performances by the main n side actors together took this show to amazing heights .

Chemistry between Dt n kp has certainly taken quite a lot of ordinary scenes to mind boggling levels .

Nowadays ,most actors come from good acting schools .Same with the writers n CVS .

Action n reaction that clicks with the audience ought to make a succesful show .

If there is sizzling chemistry n greater acting then the audience is definitely not noticing it .

First let them bring skyrocketing trps before making any claims .

Or perhaps yhc needs a little boost from divan’s cameo in yhc 😊

Rusha have been given umpteen number of romantic scenes and way more intimate scenes than IshRa ever got. But still their jodi isn't as popular. Whereas people used to go crazy even if Ishita and Raman stood in the same frame. And as you said, they could elevate the most ordinary scenes with their chemistry. It's a testimony enough as to whose chemistry was better.

Their show would have sank by now had it launched in some other time slot. It got an initial boost with YHM's legacy and then went on to get lead from Anupama. Right now, even that isnt helping. TRPs are dropping.Online hype has died. All this within just one and half year. Fans should stop staying in delusion.

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The biggest achievement YHC has so far is that it has wiped out YHM's legacy completely. Being a spin-off of YHM, this is quite a remarkable achievement. 

Aditi_X thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JaaneBhiDoYaaro

The biggest achievement YHC has so far is that it has wiped out YHM's legacy completely. Being a spin-off of YHM, this is quite a remarkable achievement. 

Do you not see the title of this thread? We literally made it just to avoid you and certain other YHM/DivAn haters. How hungry for attention are you? If you're that much of a YHC fan then go to that forum. You'll get all the attention you want there. But for god's sake, leave this forum, or at least this thread, alone. 🙏🏼

dreamer624 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before demeaning yhm/ishra or its leads, yhc fans should realise their show only saw the light of day because Ekta and Star Plus wanted to milk the popularity of yhm and Ishra. Those fans should stop wasting time on yhm and ishra and dt kp and should focus on their own show and jodi, because the channel and Ekta don't seem to care about it.