Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Dan was the worst, he was in love with Serena for a long time, then he switched to her best friend and then back to Serena πŸ€’

The whole D@ir phase was like the worst phase of GG, I just skipped their scenes. 

When Carter hoodwinked Chuck I was most certainly a "mess" πŸ˜† And remember I saw the show for the first time a few months ago so I knew Sebastian from the MCU only...thats where my crush started and now since the last three days I have lost my damn mind πŸ€£

Same here, I watched GG last year and I'm an MCU fan so it was quite a shocker to see Seb in a teen TV dramaπŸ˜† but he added so much swag to that character. The original CB. 

Lily and Rufus were the only non-toxic couple on the show, Chuck and Blair got better over a period of time but I hated that time when Blair was trying to help Chuck and he was busy sleeping with some hundred women. Obviously, he got better and they are love β€οΈ

Lily - Rufus were plain β€οΈ in the earlier seasons. Then I'm guessing the writers decided to take something from Chuck's stash and were high when writing their story lines. Rufus-Ivy was nightmarish. 

After a while I only watched it for Chair. Theirs was the only arc with some substance, not to mention the incredible acting by both Ed-Leighton. They made every scene so interesting and entertaining. 

I always felt if Taylor Momsen hadn't left then we'd have Jenny and Nate together. Thats one couple who had true potential. Unfortunately the writers seemed to hate Nate πŸ€’

The writers definitely had no idea what to do with Nate, Chase wasn't a great actor but same was the case with Blake still Nate hardly ever got important storylines. 

Serena used to jump from guy to guy and was even the mistress at one time. Remember that entire Tripp fiasco? And what she did to Ben Donovan, her raging hormones ruined the man's life πŸ€’

Serena just had a habit of chasing after trash πŸ˜†.Even in season 6 where they could have focused on her career or something she ends up dating a guy who has hooked up with her mother once. And she was looking forward to getting engaged with him. I mean really πŸ€ͺ? 

Dan should've ended up with Vanessa, they were truly made for each other. Serena was terrible and deserved Dan, but Vanessa was the worst.

After a point I just started skipping Dan and Serena scenes. Both of them were just irritating and so were most of their storylines. 

The S3 pairings actually made sense, Chair, Lily-Rufus, Nate-Serena/Carter-Serena(although both deserved better than Serena) and Dan-Vanessa. 

Both Dan-Vanessa could have cribbed about UES while claiming the *high moral ground*

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Same here, I watched GG last year and I'm an MCU fan so it was quite a shocker to see Seb in a teen TV dramasmiley36 but he added so much swag to that character. The original CB. 

Lily - Rufus were plain smiley27 in the earlier seasons. Then I'm guessing the writers decided to take something from Chuck's stash and were high when writing their story lines. Rufus-Ivy was nightmarish. 

After a while I only watched it for Chair. Theirs was the only arc with some substance, not to mention the incredible acting by both Ed-Leighton. They made every scene so interesting and entertaining. 

The writers definitely had no idea what to do with Nate, Chase wasn't a great actor but same was the case with Blake still Nate hardly ever got important storylines. 

Serena just had a habit of chasing after trash smiley36.Even in season 6 where they could have focused on her career or something she ends up dating a guy who has hooked up with her mother once. And she was looking forward to getting engaged with him. I mean really smiley39

Dan should've ended up with Vanessa, they were truly made for each other. Serena was terrible and deserved Dan, but Vanessa was the worst.

After a point I just started skipping Dan and Serena scenes. Both of them were just irritating and so were most of their storylines. 

The S3 pairings actually made sense, Chair, Lily-Rufus, Nate-Serena/Carter-Serena(although both deserved better than Serena) and Dan-Vanessa. 

Both Dan-Vanessa could have cribbed about UES while claiming the *high moral ground*

Carter Baizen had potential to become a main cast member. Idk why they didn't do that, its not like it would overlap with the MCU schedule.

Rufus was a genuinely good father figure to Eric and Serena. In fact the way all of them got together, the Van Der Woodsens, Humphreys and Basses was commendable. Unfortunately the writers lost their sanity and ruined the best part of the show.

Ed and Leighton in that 'I love you' scene were so amazing, when Chuck finally confessed β€οΈ These two had solid growth, unlike the other characters.

Chase may not be the best actor but Nate was at least a likeable character. He genuinely tried to do the right thing but idk why the writers hated him. Serena got handed everything on the platter, while Blair had to work her butt off for everything, yet she got sidelined. Made me so happy when she got married Chuck, it got her the social status she wanted so badly too. At least Chuck appreciated her and loved her unconditionally.

Acting wise Blake was terrible too, still Serena was their so called star. All Blake did was pout, bite and pout her lip. Leighton and Taylor were much superior actresses esp Taylor given her age when the show started.

Serena's season 6 relationship was the dumbest thing I'd seen. Cant believe GG was such a hit, I mean it is addicting in it own way but its super problematic and endorses more toxicity for teenagers than healthy realistic relationships. 

I can't believe any publishing house wanted to work with Dan, what he did to a great extent was criminal. Thats why I always consider You as a sequel to Gossip Girl where Dan loses his mind and becomes a stalker πŸ˜†

I think the worst thing Vanessa did was sabotage Nate and Jenny on purpose. And on top of that when Nate found out about Jenny doing things to hurt them only because Vanessa did shit, he actually sided with Vanessa. Like dude a hypocrite woman your age manipulated you but you got pissed at the genuinely hard working girl who got screwed over by your "girlfriend"? Terrible. πŸ€’

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Perfect. While ranveer body seems like some art work done. Yikes...

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Girls, u heard him πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Girls, u heard him πŸ˜†

See why you gotta do that ?

Now I’m picturing folks β€œbumping” πŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

See why you gotta do that ?

Now I’m picturing folks β€œbumping” πŸ˜†

Sharam karo yaar πŸ€£

I hope u can hear this picture πŸ˜†

Bde HARAMI HO BETA (@BetaBde) | Twitter

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sharam karo yaar πŸ€£

I hope u can hear this picture πŸ˜†

Bde HARAMI HO BETA (@BetaBde) | Twitter

πŸ˜†

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So much of a discussion on seb stan but no one mentioned about his full frontal nude scene in his latest movie . :O

The pics are all over the net πŸ˜‚ 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

So much of a discussion on seb stan but no one mentioned about his full frontal nude scene in his latest movie . :O

I read about it and saw the trailerπŸ˜† πŸ€£

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilBitOfAlexis

See how few Winter's Children ended up making this about Sebastian Stan while the topic is about Ranveer, now that I call talent πŸ˜†

I am well aware of the scene but haven't seen the movie yet, can't find it anywhere πŸ˜†

But did not mention it because Sebastian suffers from body dysmorphia and he wanted the film to be more than just the full frontal scene...unfortunately some people have body shamed him, about his size πŸ€’

Looks like those dumbasses have no idea that the size differs when turned on and when normal. πŸ˜³