Story 9 Months Ki

How long are they going to drag the reunion?

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay so I’m sure Sarang and Alia won’t see each other in today’s episode because that would be too good to be true. But since Sayuri does need Agastya for her surgery, I really hope it doesn’t take them more than another week. 
I was thinking back to when Alia and Sarang first met and it took them 15+ episodes... and when they finally did meet it seemed a bit anticlimactic. I mean when they actually had a conversation with each other and not Sarang seeing Alia at that baby shop. 
I just really hope this reunion doesn’t take too long.. I just wanna know the backstory already. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Patience, maan!! All in due time and all in good time will things be revealed :) 

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just got to know that Maharashta is in complete lockdown for 2 weeks and shooting of all TV shows has stopped. I also think this show does not have a bank of episodes shot, because there was no new episode last Friday. 

So since there will be no new episodes for these 2 weeks, this reunion or atleast Sarang and Alia coming face to face will only happen after 2-3 weeks, potentially till they start re-shooting again. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Since last two weeks , this show is not getting aired on Fridays as another show  IPZN is airing 1-hour (aka 45 minutes maha-episodes) .

I think they have bank of episodes for another week as they have shown the pre-cap for next week on Thursday .

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Alia and Saarang may come face to face and family reunion happen in 1-2 weeks for the surgery but the misunderstandings wont go soon and they will be seperated again to be united by kids .The path to surgery too is going to be dramatic.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Somehow and somewhere the chat friend and Alia-Sarang will merge .

Edited by sunaina02 - 3 years ago
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Somehow and somewhere the chat friend and Alia-Sarang will merge .

its happening already. See how happy they are to hear from each other, make each other smile & guide & encourage each other
However the out come will depend on whether Sarang meets Alia without knowing she is his chat friend or if he meets his chat friend & she turns out to br Alia

to be honest I am dreading his reaction as he has been shown as having much more anger than Alia, frankly unfair and based on lies as far as we have seen. 

Alia has tended to blame herself but he only blames her without thinking of his part in the mess so he needs a smack around the head I feel

Logic fail in as much as how did no onr think to find out what happened all these years. 

Indiaforumski thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Was there episode yesterday on tv, they aired crime petrol.what happened to story 9months ki

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Indiaforumski

Was there episode yesterday on tv, they aired crime petrol.what happened to story 9months ki

There was no episode on monday...acc to the Saralia chat thread it won't air this week ( not sure for the whole ).