mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I liked her in both Dangal and Ludo. She has an unconventional charm about her, and though I'm not sure she will fit as a commercial heroine, I think she can create a niche for herself. The thing about her is, she's unapologetically herself - be it in interviews, or IG. She's not cookie cutter mould, and she knows it, she plays to her strengths and exudes a unique vibe.

Acting wise, she's pretty darn good. Just as good as say a Sanya Malhotra, Radhika Madan or Mrunal Thakur. Her voice is very different, it has a masculine twinge to it, and I think that it's her USP.

I am looking forward to her bold act in Ajeeb Dastans, which premiers tomorrow on Netflix.

What are your opinions on her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have not seen her movies, she don’t have typical heroine look but I am planning to watch her recent movies it looks interesting so she is making wise decisions with her choice of movies 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I love her in Ludo more than in Dangal for some reason She deserves more work❤️

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great performer but I've not really watched any of her interview because (from the little I know) I am unable to be interested to know more about her. There is no initial connect. I don't want to pit her against anyone but for example Sanya Malhotra....watching her performances always makes me want to learn more about how she is as a person. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Great performer but I've not really watched any of her interview because (from the little I know) I am unable to be interested to know more about her. There is no initial connect. I don't want to pit her against anyone but for example Sanya Malhotra....watching her performances always makes me want to learn more about how she is as a person. 

I agree with you on Fatima statements. I watched one interview of Sanya and after that I am not interested in her interviews at all. She was talking about how she got rejected from dance India because her life is perfect, no struggle at all and said they were accepting auditions for people who had struggled stories. How about they rejected you because your not a good dancer. I am sorry I was off put by her interview there. I don’t like sanya as a person but good actor watched 1 movie of her. Sanya reminded me of athiya shetty who bragged  about having a privilege life, she said she used to wonder how students worked and went to school at the same time since her dad paid everything for her, she never worried about money. Fatima no connection at all but will watch her recent movie. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I like her. I like her and Sanya both. I’m glad the internet exists so actresses like her can also flourish instead of just nepotism products