Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Hope we will get some good conversation between PranBir in Jail before Pragya brings them out from jail .

From Precap for 29th Apr , it looks like they are already out of jail .

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ladne aa gayi ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค Ranbir se ....

I just have no words to describe her ....

Ranbir atleast now open ur eyes n see the truth ... be smart ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Honey2108 thumbnail

This Pallavi yar ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„......what a stupid people to deal with ...

Again she started arguing with Ranbir ...๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Someone expose that Rhea ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Really pissed off now , itโ€™s been 3 to 4 months of this stupid deal n no progress ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท

shonasandy thumbnail

Kumkum Bhagya 28 April 2021 Written Update: Tanu gets Ranbeer and Prachi arrested

DAM . Apr 27, 2021 13:40:38 IST . Entertainment

In the previous episode of Kumkum BhagyaRanbeer and Prachi break into Tanuโ€™s house with their own agendas. Pragya visits Raghuveer Mishra, who refuses to take Abhiโ€™s case. Later, Prachi discovers Ranbeer in Tanuโ€™s room.

Watch what will happen next on Kumkum Bhagya:

In the next episode of Kumkum Bhagya, Ranbeer and Prachi begin to go through Tanuโ€™s study. Much to their dismay, an alarm gets triggered when Prachi opens a drawer. They quickly handle the situation and realise that the drawer must have something vital to the case. Prachi finds a pendrive, and they begin to look for a laptop to check its contents.

Pragyaโ€™s emotional appeal moves Raghuveer, and he decides to work on the case. Meanwhile, Prachi and Ranbeer find a laptop and play the video on the pendrive. However, Tanu arrives there with the police and gets them arrested. 

The inspector calls Pragya while Ranbeer informs Vikram of his arrest. Rhea overhears Aryan and learns that Ranbeer is with Prachi. At the police station, one of the women constables strikes Prachi on her fingers. Ranbeer tries to soothe the pain by blowing on it. Pragya comes rushing to the police station, and Ranbeer informs her that the video they saw was the original video and the one Tanu would be presenting in court would be a doctored version of it.

What will happen next? Stream Kumkum Bhagya premiere episodes before TV only with ZEE5! Avail exclusive films, ZEE5 Originals, and series at just Re 1 per day!

Honey2108 thumbnail

Frankly , Iโ€™m sorry to say ..... donโ€™t watch full episode...

Just watch starting few min and skip it ....

Tooo much of nonsense .... it reached its peaks now ....Ranbirโ€™s mom , she is such ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท sorry as I canโ€™t write those words here .... so imagine to yourself๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ.

She has become an utter crap n useless n dumbless now ..

Villains are more than leads in this show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Honey2108 thumbnail

Ranbir n Prachi please someone take a stand for your love n please go away from this pagal house โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Honey2108 thumbnail

Even a unknown person from police station can tell his love for Prachi is undying ....how can even Prachi resist still.... why canโ€™t she has confidence in him , that he will do anything for her .... he can even get the world under her feet for her โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey2108

Ladne aa gayi ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค Ranbir se ....

I just have no words to describe her ....

Ranbir atleast now open ur eyes n see the truth ... be smart ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

right now ranbir's full focus on saving his chief .... As we all know the main reason is Prachi for him ...

But I also want him to act smart now because we already know that Prachi will never break her deal with reha .

shonasandy thumbnail

This Pallavi yar ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„......what a stupid people to deal with ...

Again she started arguing with Ranbir ...๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Someone expose that Rhea ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Really pissed off now , itโ€™s been 3 to 4 months of this stupid deal n no progress ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท

Nowadays I can't even bear Pallavi's voice .... I miss the starting days of Pallavi alots ... She was best at starting ... She was a good daughter , wife and most importantly good human being .... She used to love , adore , and believe in Prachi .... also she used to understand Ranbir feelings before he realized .... 

shonasandy thumbnail

Tooo much of nonsense .... it reached its peaks now ....Ranbirโ€™s mom , she is such ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท sorry as I canโ€™t write those words here .... so imagine to yourself๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ.

She has become an utter crap n useless n dumbless now ..

Villains are more than leads in this show ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I totally agree with you about Pallavi .... Pallavi's character  is getting worse day to day ...