KKB lost its slot leadership to SNS2 

Not that either have content but didn’t know laptop washing content is loved 

If only people switched to Sony they deserve trps 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Arey you don't know kya?

I saw them saying Pranbir wedding track (🤣) is the reason.

I have no idea kaunsa alternative universe wala KKB hai woh jaha Pranbir wedding track (🤪) was going on.

Pranbir's non-existent wedding track resulted in TRP drop. 🤣 We should ask them the link for these Pranbir episodes, because clearly they have more idea about Pranbir tracks than us. 😆😆 

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who’s comparing trps just after lockdown to current trps?? Rehne do nahi chahiye jawaab!!

And I only care about Pranbir and will only care about them!! 

And after so many promotions the trps are low, i guess the makers need to start taking steps in order to balance it out between both the couples!!

Im not like others ...who blame dp for everything at the drop of their hats ... I’m not interested in putting all the blame on the older couple!! I don’t care what they do!!! But im not gonna be quiet if everything is unnecessarily blamed on dp!!  Even after them being absent over the week!! And yes Im gonna blame the makers!!

Now makers have to rethink about their decision to focus on the same thing because no matter how much older couple is loved, there are a larger section of audiences who are bored of them and their story and want to see something fresh too ie Pranbir!!

Edited by Naz_ash - 3 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

KKB lost its slot leadership to SNS2 

Not that either have content but didn’t know laptop washing content is loved 

If only people switched to Sony they deserve trps 

@bold- What an insult 🤣 A 6 year old show got beaten by a newly launched regressive show. This is what happens when audience are taken for granted. I won't say TRP is an indicator of content. TRP depends mostly on drama, doesn't matter if it is regressive or not. And KKB couldn't even compete in the drama quotient.

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_ash

Who’s comparing trps just after lockdown to current trps?? Rehne do nahi chahiye jawaab!!

And I only care about Pranbir and will only care about them!! 

And after so many promotions the trps are low, i guess the makers need to start taking steps in order to balance it out between both the couples!!

Im not like others ...who blame dp for everything at the drop of their hats ... blaming everything on the older couple!! I don’t care what they do!!!But im not gonna be quiet if everything is unnecessarily blamed on dp!!  Even after them being absent over the week!! 

Now makers have to rethink about their decision to focus on the same thing because no matter how much older couple is loved, there are a larger section of audiences who are bored of them and their story and want to see something fresh too ie Pranbir!!

Older couple are not completely the reason for TRP drop. But yes, they do have a part to play. Because they have not evolved even a bit in these years. From whatever I saw from the precaps, they are clearly behaving like how they behaved in the beginning years of the show. So clearly, the audience are bored of the same repetitiveness. Fault lies completely with the makers, who underestimated the viewers and thought that no matter what crap they serve, they will get TRP. I hope they will realise their blunder and shift focus back to Pranbir and balance out the episodes. Otherwise, it won't be long before the show goes off air.

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

@bold- What an insult 🤣 A 6 year old show got beaten by a newly launched regressive show. This is what happens when audience are taken for granted. I won't say TRP is an indicator of content. TRP depends mostly on drama, doesn't matter if it is regressive or not. And KKB couldn't even compete in the drama quotient.

Yeah I agree. Mostly stupid regressive content with saas bahu drama get Trps. Tbh both KKB and SNS2 don’t deserve the trps they are getting 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago
Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Next week 2 or less then 2

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riiddzzyy

I don't disregard that AbhiGya have been flag bearers of the show since inception but Pranbir managed in a short time to create a mark as well.

To completely disregard them, the actors, the fans and not credit them as well is extremely unpleasant.

one has their limitations of being flag bearers of the show.....if the content you write is so unbearable how much can the actors contribute.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

TRP's down again. I wonder whats happening to sparse viewers watching them🤔

Image result for maya sarabhai gif

Aarohi_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

TRP's down again. I wonder whats happening to sparse viewers watching them🤔

Image result for maya sarabhai gif

For trp they will make Papa fall from rift. Lol nothing is left for Golden couple that's why Golden couple is copying scenes from other shows . Now Golden couple copied YRKKH and IMMJ2 .