Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Why does everyone needs to be married and have kids? What if it’s not in someone’s destiny to do that? What if that person don’t want to do that? Or what if they didn’t find the one for them? I don’t understand why people in real life also ask single people these questions of when your getting married. I watched an interview of Akshay khanna and he said he don’t want to marry. His brother Rahul khanna whose older than him and better looking than him don’t have kids and is not married. Off topic I see malaika arora flirting with rahul khanna a lot, are they having an affair or she is interested in him? I think she is into dating multiple people, good for her 

Maybe in young life it doesnt matter,. But when you are old and you have no one, you will die of extreme depression

Naturally most people want to have some sort of partners and offspring

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why should one have a reason to have / not have kid? Marry or not marry? 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

It is to each his own..

for many it is a natural way to move forward in life..your parents don't stay with you forever and a child primarily becomes your life esp when you start losing your other relations like your parents..

salman has really been lucky that way..he is almost 55 and still has both his parents alive..it is a rarity..many have lost atleast a parent by this age..harsh truth..and when you lose one..life really hits you and that is when you feel even more need to have a child..it happened with me..

Edited by cougarTown - 3 years ago
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

as for salman, he has too many babes and babies to look after already, a manchild himself.  intelligent enough to stay alone n have fun

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why does everyone needs to be married and have kids? What if it’s not in someone’s destiny to do that? What if that person don’t want to do that? Or what if they didn’t find the one for them? I don’t understand why people in real life also ask single people these questions of when your getting married. I watched an interview of Akshay khanna and he said he don’t want to marry. His brother Rahul khanna whose older than him and better looking than him don’t have kids and is not married. Off topic I see malaika arora flirting with rahul khanna a lot, are they having an affair or she is interested in him? I think she is into dating multiple people, good for her 

I read that rahul is gay maybe for this reasons 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jeetuji

Maybe in young life it doesnt matter,. But when you are old and you have no one, you will die of extreme depression

Naturally most people want to have some sort of partners and offspring

I know this old lady who never been married and never had kids, of course she lives with nieces and nephews but she seems much happier than people who have had kids and are complaining and yelling all the time for no reasons at all. Happiness is important whether you are married or single or kids or no kids, I choose happiness first. Some people are depressed when they are married with kids so having family doesn’t make you happy. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anika80

I read that rahul is gay maybe for this reasons 

rahul had a girlfriend for over 20 years I think, they broken up recently. I am not sure why he didn’t marry her since she is his first girlfriend, he loved her and they been together for years. I get confused with people who have long term partners refusing to get married. If your single because you don’t have someone who you love or didn’t find the one than I think it’s great to be single but the people who are in a relationship for years with someone they love or like but still not getting married I am confused I am sorry. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Shivji ki kripa nahi hui, so tehy didnt get lallas😭

Legendary scene.. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Akshay ka no idea, but bhai is still a virgin 😆-- that's why (if talk is about biological kids)..

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

rahul had a girlfriend for over 20 years I think, they broken up recently. I am not sure why he didn’t marry her since she is his first girlfriend, he loved her and they been together for years. I get confused with people who have long term partners refusing to get married. If your single because you don’t have someone who you love or didn’t find the one than I think it’s great to be single but the people who are in a relationship for years with someone they love or like but still not getting married I am confused I am sorry. 

and who was the girl? I've   never seen them togheter in pics.. Strange.. Maybe the she was a he

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago